Trumper's Last Words "Get Vaccinated"

Even the CDC has supported the claim of three deaths due to the J&J vaccine from what I've seen on television. And why do you highly doubt the vaccine had anything to do with my situation? What degree do you have in this? Like I said, nobody knows because this hasn't gone the standard testing that other vaccines have undergone. One vaccine is not like the next one. They are all different or we'd only have one vaccine for everything.
Three deaths out of millions and millions of vaccinations is just like every other vaccine, brainwashed functional moron. I will listen to the experts, you listen to internet crazies and Rupert Murdock scumbag pundits...

I agree if you don't have the antibodies, you should get the vaccine. My parents got vaccinated and are fine.
Basically everybody is fine... Only your trash GOP propaganda makes it questionable at all. It's the party of conspiracy nut jobs and racists as far as the base goes. Murdoch should be exiled. Nobody wants him.

Basically everybody is fine... Only your trash GOP propaganda makes it questionable at all. It's the party of conspiracy nut jobs and racists as far as the base goes. Murdoch should be exiled. Nobody wants him.
Free speech eh? I have the antibodies so I am still waiting. Will likely get the vaccine at end of the summer. I am hoping by then the CDC amends its recommendation to one booster vs. two shots for those who already had the virus.

Free speech eh? I have the antibodies so I am still waiting. Will likely get the vaccine at end of the summer. I am hoping by then the CDC amends its recommendation to one booster vs. two shots for those who already had the virus.
Quit the fooling around based on bologna. Change the damn channel.

Last edited:
Three deaths out of millions and millions of vaccinations is just like every other vaccine, brainwashed functional moron. I will listen to the experts, you listen to internet crazies and Rupert Murdock scumbag pundits...

Three deaths so far and only about half the population is vaccinated. We don't know how many deaths or serious ailments this will cause in three, five, or ten years from now. Not enough research to tell us that.

More of a light rinse for you, Frankie.
Journalism is not a brainwash. Propaganda is. Hundreds of television networks around the world as against Fox noise and internet nutjobs. Then you have like five Rupert Murdock newspapers the New York Post The Wall Street journal the Sunday times sky news Australia. The BS GOP echo chamber.

The Red Cross where I have donated gallons of my own blood to help save COVID19 inflicted patients disagrees.
They don't know how long the antibodies work for though as I've read it....
The CDC determined three deaths were caused by the J&J vaccine.
Three deaths out of millions and millions is not a problem. I'd like to see a link by the way lol. Everyone without risk factors should be getting the shot so we can end this damn thing. Whoever you are listening to is killing people...

The Red Cross where I have donated gallons of my own blood to help save COVID19 inflicted patients disagrees.
They don't know how long the antibodies work for though as I've read it....
The CDC determined three deaths were caused by the J&J vaccine.
Looked it up, they think there might be a connection which is a lot different from the crap you are listening to... And only for women under 50. It's a load of crap for the brainwashed to be worrying about this kind of thing.

Forum List

Back