Trumpette's, avert your eyes. Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

Mueller said Trump didn't collude,
Nope. He didn't. BARR said he said that and Barr lied.

Mueller said that wasn't a crime and he didn't LOOK for anything by that name. He looked for conspiracy and found TEN instances of it
Wrong, conspiracy breath. If he found evidence of conspiracy, then why didn't he say Trump should be indicted for it?

Mueller said Trump didn't collude,
Nope. He didn't. BARR said he said that and Barr lied.

Mueller said that wasn't a crime and he didn't LOOK for anything by that name. He looked for conspiracy and found TEN instances of it
Wrong, conspiracy breath. If he found evidence of conspiracy, then why didn't he say Trump should be indicted for it?
Not really, but this may be too nuanced for a dope like you. Billy the Bagman said Mueller said there was no collusion. What Mueller said was there were no instances of collusion that met the high bar of criminal conspiracy. But..........being a brain dead simpleton I don't expect you to appreciate the difference. Thinking for one's self isn't a strong point for Trump cultists. Read this, it might help.

www.justsecurity.org

Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”
Essential reading on the Mueller Report: an annotation plus key findings, drawing on investigative reports and Special Counsel court filings.
www.justsecurity.org

Daily Mail is fake news. Find a WSJ article that corroborates your claims. Until then STFU, you Palestinian troll.
Why do I get the feeling you misinformed cultists are learning about this stuff for the first time? Wait.............I know...............Faux.
They've heard it. They just disregard it because Faux Noise gives them permission to do so

Daily Mail is fake news. Find a WSJ article that corroborates your claims. Until then STFU, you Palestinian troll.
Why do I get the feeling you misinformed cultists are learning about this stuff for the first time? Wait.............I know...............Faux.
They've heard it. They just disregard it because Faux Noise gives them permission to do so
LOL

Mueller Report - No Collusion, No Conspiracy

Mueller Report - No Collusion, No Conspiracy
That's what Barr's bumper sticker summary says, but not what the Mueller report says.

Funny, you didn't cut and paste the part of the report that says, what you claim it says.

Even after all this time, with overwhelming evidence of Vlad's considerable work for his boy Don, I must admit I'm surprised the truth of this matter still ruffles the feathers of Trumpette's so much.

Like Duplicitous Don himself, they have never fully accepted Russia's "sweeping and systematic" (Mueller's quote) efforts to get President Bone Spurs elected.

The chaos that has ensued must bring a smile to Vlad's face every day.

View attachment 326167
Not a single vote changed.

News flash, neither did the rest of the world.
Well, a majority of Americans did. Did you forget?

Considering Trump is about as popular internationally as Bush was at the end of his term it's safe to say almost the entire glob wanted Clinton over Trump.

Looked at any polls lately? You know, like real information, not the propaganda you're spreading?

Barack Obama's approval only had a 1.8% lead over Trump's current rating, at the same time in his presidency.

That's according to RCP, which is an average of all polls.

Try to be more accurate. People won't think you're such a dope.

No One Wants to Talk About Mueller’s Most Definitive Conclusion

Poring over Mueller’s remarks for telling disclosures is mostly a fool’s errand, since they closely tracked—nearly word for word—what was in the report, which, Mueller noted, “speaks for itself.” There was, however, one place the special counsel did tip his hand, and it had little to do with Trump.

“Let me begin where the appointment order begins, and that is interference in the 2016 presidential election,” Mueller said, and he sketched out briefly what his investigation alleged: that Russian intelligence officers “launched a concerted attack on our political system,” and released information in a scheme “designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.” Meanwhile, “a private Russian entity engaged in a social-media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election.” He added, “The matters we investigated were of paramount importance.”

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interference in our election. And that allegation deserves the attention of every American. Thank you. Thank you for being here today.
And yet, NO COLLUSION.

NOT A SINGLE VOTE CHANGED....

Sadly.......................

America (or at least Trumpette's) Is Fine With Collusion
The president’s lawyer says there’s nothing wrong with accepting help from a foreign government, and the political system seems to agree with him.
No collusion.

No votes changed.

Oops!

Perspective...a Republican-controlled Senate Committee has concluded and published a report confirming an opinion supported with evidence Russians assisted in the election of Donald Trump.
And what is surprising about a foreign country trying to influence the American election? I would expect EVERY country with the means to do exactly that. What you are attempting to do without explicitly saying it, is to have people believe that Trump colluded with Russia, which has never been established at all.
You’re making unwarranted assumptions. This was not normal. You’re attempting to trivialize it for political reasons.
How is noting that this happens every election cycle trivializing it? Methinks that you are exaggerating something that happens with great regularity and running to your fainting couch in faux horror, pretending the world has never seen such shenanigans, when the reality is, the US has dirtier hands than anyone when it comes to interfering with other countries picking their leadership. Just ask Obama how that's done.
Methinks that you are exaggerating the things the US has done compared to what Russia did. Not to mention that whatever the US did doesn't not excuse how eagerly Trump accepted and encouraged Russia's help. Behavior you would label treasonous if a Dem did it.
Is it exaggerating to note that we use violence to overthrow other countries' leadership when we don't like what they have? You could ask Gaddhafi how that works, if he was still alive. Or maybe some Israeli voters how they liked Obama interfering. Maybe Saddam Hussein would be a good source. Nope, he's dead too. Point is, Russia apparently put some ads on FB. We use drones, bullets, money and bombs when we want a country to go our way.

Now, I do believe you'd better send back the diploma you got from that mind-reading school and demand a refund of your tuition, because you really suck at it.

This is about election interference. We didn’t interfere in the elections of Gadaffi or Saddam Hussein since they were dictators. Apparently you think enabling elections equals meddling in them, which is stupid.

Obama never meddled in Israeli elections. That’s one of the right wing zombie lies that won’t die.

Forum List

Back