Trumpette's, avert your eyes. Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

Daily Mail is fake news. Find a WSJ article that corroborates your claims. Until then STFU, you Palestinian troll.
Why do I get the feeling you misinformed cultists are learning about this stuff for the first time? Wait.............I know...............Faux.
They've heard it. They just disregard it because Faux Noise gives them permission to do so

dog.jpg

Absolutely nothing new here. Just further confirmation of Trump's duplicity..................and Trumpette's gullibility.

I guess since some states are talking about reopening now, possibly crushing your dreams of The Great Depression Part II: Electric Boogaloo, you guys have no Plan D, so we're falling back on Russia! Russia! Russia! again?

Damn. You continue to disappoint. I honestly gave you too much credit for a few years. You've really taken it down a few notches.

This fucking report is a GOP led report. Russia did what the Intelligence Community said they did. And it helped Trump. This is a fact.

You are aware that many of the "facts" the Mueller report relied on were found to be totally made up Russian disinformation.

Absolutely without a doubt, 100%...a total LIE.
Said it already once today: I owe you absolutely no allegiance nor do I owe any loyalty to anything you stand for.

So take your phony feigned "patriotism" and shove it up your ass sideways, Bubbette.

If Russia can in any way, shape, or form prevent that cocksucker Biden from being elected, I'll actually help them in any way I can. And the funny part? There's not a GD thing you can do about it.

THAT is what Trump has done to the Republican Party folks

The Mueller report was a pile of bullshit built on horsehit that was founded on whale shit on top of a large pile of Atlas shit and that was after Atlas ate a pluto sized box of prunes....and you know it. So did Mueller.

JO

How come PROGS like the OP are so oblivious to the fact all developed countries interfere with elections on both sides of the aisle, and the USA does the same. Especially in an era of internet.

So cry us a river, Russia wanted the better guy running the show.

No. That's rationalizing. And we are only concerned with our election security. Why aren't you?

Daily Mail is fake news. Find a WSJ article that corroborates your claims. Until then STFU, you Palestinian troll.
Why do I get the feeling you misinformed cultists are learning about this stuff for the first time? Wait.............I know...............Faux.
They've heard it. They just disregard it because Faux Noise gives them permission to do so

View attachment 326266

1587503652677.png

View attachment 326266
You just regurgitate the same pics from CNN over and over again. Pathetic

Like I said already: Silly Democrats are already preparing their excuse for why Trump won a second term.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::rofl::laugh::21:

Absolutely nothing new here. Just further confirmation of Trump's duplicity..................and Trumpette's gullibility.

I guess since some states are talking about reopening now, possibly crushing your dreams of The Great Depression Part II: Electric Boogaloo, you guys have no Plan D, so we're falling back on Russia! Russia! Russia! again?

Damn. You continue to disappoint. I honestly gave you too much credit for a few years. You've really taken it down a few notches.

This fucking report is a GOP led report. Russia did what the Intelligence Community said they did. And it helped Trump. This is a fact.

Even if that was true....it is irrelevant....and its nothing new. They do it for every election in every country where they feel they have interests...and so do we BTW....you total moron.

JO

The Mueller report was a pile of bullshit built on horsehit that was founded on whale shit on top of a large pile of Atlas shit and that was after Atlas ate a pluto sized box of prunes....and you know it. So did Mueller.
Wow...quite the tantrum

Don't care. Hope they help him win again in 2020.

View attachment 326260

Said it already once today: I owe you absolutely no allegiance nor do I owe any loyalty to anything you stand for.

So take your phony feigned "patriotism" and shove it up your ass sideways, Bubbette.

If Russia can in any way, shape, or form prevent that cocksucker Biden from being elected, I'll actually help them in any way I can. And the funny part? There's not a GD thing you can do about it.

<pfffft> you think it matters what you think or that i want to do anything about you? you're a waste - but only good for a meme or 2. then i move on.

Like I said already: Silly Democrats are already preparing their excuse for why Trump won a second term.

Lets hope so brother.....I'm not totally convinced that the DNC isn't linked to Wuhan and the virus to tell you the truth.... I think we could actually go to war if Trump wins again. Biden is dangerous not because he's competent but because that group of assholes doesn't care about America they only care about power. The Chinese are paying for a product and that product is chaos and the destruction of America's dominance. If they don't get it they DNC doesn't get paid.

JO

Last edited:

View attachment 326266

View attachment 326267

^^^
tumblr_.gif

Even if that was true....it is irrelevant....and its nothing new. They do it for every election in every country where they feel they have interests...and so do we BTW....you total moron.

JO

Your hero was helped by Russia and you have no interest in investigating why that is.

Then, you accuse "us" of doing the same things.

Why do you hate America?

Lets hope so brother.....I'm not totally convinced that the DNC isn't linked to Wuhan and the virus to tell you the truth.... I think we could actually go to war if Trump wins again. Biden is dangerous not because he competent but because that group of assholes doesn't care about America they only care about power. The Chinese are paying for a product and that product is chaos and the destruction of America's dominance. If they don't get it they DNC doesn't get paid.

JO

I have no doubt that China will eventually become President Trump's little doggy on a leash. If you remember right before the virus hit, he wrecked their GDP when he slapped those tariffs on them. China is more than likely ready to restart their industries and get back to business as usual, but it will be on President Trump's terms. He's got this, you watch.

News flash, neither did the rest of the world.
Well, a majority of Americans did. Did you forget?

Considering Trump is about as popular internationally as Bush was at the end of his term it's safe to say almost the entire glob wanted Clinton over Trump.

Looked at any polls lately? You know, like real information, not the propaganda you're spreading?

Barack Obama's approval only had a 1.8% lead over Trump's current rating, at the same time in his presidency.

That's according to RCP, which is an average of all polls.

Try to be more accurate. People won't think you're such a dope.

Yeah, according to RCP Trump is consistantly over 50% with disapprovals and Obama never is. Neat, huh?

Considering Trump is about as popular internationally as Bush was at the end of his term it's safe to say almost the entire glob wanted Clinton over Trump.

Looked at any polls lately? You know, like real information, not the propaganda you're spreading?

Barack Obama's approval only had a 1.8% lead over Trump's current rating, at the same time in his presidency.

Yeah, according to RCP Trump is consistantly over 50% with disapprovals and Obama never is. Neat, huh?

Was Obama forced into dealing with a global pandemic, while the media hounds of hell were yapping at his heels?

Obama would have quit the job, if he'd had half as much to put up as President Trump does.

Last edited:

Was Obama forced into dealing with a global pandemic, while the media hounds of hell were yapping at his heels?

Obama would have quit the job, if he's had half as much to put up as President Trump does.

Damn, the cement didn't even dry on those goal posts.

Most world leaders and our owngoverners of either party have received a bump in their polling. Bush after 9/11 got a huge bounce. Trump? Well, he still sucks.

Obama would have quit the job, if he's had half as much to put up as President Trump does.

Damn, the cement didn't even dry on those goal posts.

Most world leaders and our owngoverners of either party have received a bump in their polling. Bush after 9/11 got a huge bounce. Trump? Well, he still sucks.

I know it's terrible....the next four years are gonna suck....

JO

Forum List

Back