🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpism has metastasized, is headed to dark, eerie places says exGOP Rep Joe Walsh, Trump then defines what Trumpism really means after reporter asks

What is Trumpism?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?
What are the core American values shown by trumpism or trumpers?

Yes, jihadi. Looks like we're moving towards a phony Christian White Nationalist period in this nation's history.

You're getting what you want. Congratulations.
What trump policy affected you negatively?

Low gas price?

Store shelves stocked?

Jobs?

No inflation?

Yes, jihadi. Looks like we're moving towards a phony Christian White Nationalist period in this nation's history.

You're repeating yourself and assuming I agree with the entirety of Trump's rhetoric.

I was asking for examples for the sake of examination and discussion.

Yes, Trumpism is a revolt against the monopoly political class who are waging war on the middle class.
Yep.

It flabbergasts me how so few people question why small, independent businesspeople were treated as Undermenschen by politicians using covid as an excuse while the Walmarts and Home depots of the world made hay.

For a little while longer, but it's clearly metastasizing beyond that.

The Grand Qanon Party is closer. Christian-based White Nationalist Insane Conspiracy central.

GQP.
Mac1958 is a typical Christian hating lib

Oh well

Yep.

It flabbergasts me how so few people question why small, independent businesspeople were treated as Undermenschen by politicians using covid as an excuse while the Walmarts and Home depots of the world made hay.
It was punishment

This “change” you speak of…what is it that they want to “change” and how will they “change” it?

Whether you like Trump or not or you are afflicted with TDS you have to admit that he is up front about everything. The dark eerie places in politics seem to be filled with the likes of Brandon, Harris and Pelosi.

To make the claim in the thread headline that “Trumpism” has metastasized is to call Trumpism a cancer. The claim that follows in the actual OP however doesn’t seem (on its face) to then make or support that claim.

It is commendable that the author of the OP bothered to provide the clip of Trump giving a quick definition for “Trumpism.” What Trump then said was actually pretty clear and concise. But it really lays wide-open the question of why the author of the OP chose to make use of that judgment-laden term “metastasized.”

So, let’s get it straight. To the limited extent that there is such a thing as “Trumpism,” the way President Trump described it is right as rain. Nothing malignant about it.

Whether you like Trump or not or you are afflicted with TDS you have to admit that he is up front about everything. The dark eerie places in politics seem to be filled with the likes of Brandon, Harris and Pelosi.
Let’s go Brandon

No. It doesn’t “look” like that even a little. You’re a disturbed little lemming.

To make the claim in the thread headline that “Trumpism” has metastasized is to call Trumpism a cancer. The claim that follows in the actual OP however doesn’t seem (on its face) to then make or support that claim.

It is commendable that the author of the OP bothered to provide the clip of Trump giving a quick definition for “Trumpism.” What Trump then said was actually pretty clear and concise.
But it really lays wide-open why the author of the OP chose to make use of that judgment-laden term “metastasized.”

So, let’s get it straight. To the limited extent that there is such a thing as “Trumpism,” the way President Trump described it is right as rain. Nothing malignant about it.
Again, the anti Americans bitching about trump

Again, the anti Americans bitching about trump
I could pretty readily accept criticism of Trump as a person. He can indeed (in my own view) be a bit too crass, more than a bit unstatesmanlike, a bit too narcissistic and something less than a clear communicator with a sufficiently broad vocabulary. What I find to be ignorant by so many of our liberals and other Trump-haters is the inability to limit those criticisms to their proper place. They seem incapable of distinguishing between some legitimate criticism and their other criticisms.

I can’t stand Brandon, for example. He is an old racist. He is a disingenuous self serving wheeler dealer. He can’t communicate worth a damn. He is obviously suffering from cognitive issues and they seem to be getting worse. I have no problem saying any of those things. But once in a while it is perfectly appropriate to give the old man a break and acknowledge something he may have done right. Like, for instance, I don’t think “sanctions” on Russia and its oligarchs had any chance of deterring Putin indeed, they didn’t. On the other hand, I have acknowledged that they seem to be having an impact on Russia and it’s economy. So while they didn’t deter the war efforts at all, they do offer more hope for serving as a punishment and an eventual deterrence than I had initially imagined.

The anti-Trump gang would rather choke than acknowledge anything Trump did right. And they would never reconsider any of their stances in light of later information.

Forum List

Back