🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpism has metastasized, is headed to dark, eerie places says exGOP Rep Joe Walsh, Trump then defines what Trumpism really means after reporter asks

I could pretty readily accept criticism of Trump as a person. He can indeed (in my own view) be a bit too crass, more than a bit unstatesmanlike, a bit too narcissistic and something less than a clear communicator with a sufficiently broad vocabulary. What I find to be ignorant by so many of our liberals and other Trump-haters is the inability to limit those criticisms to their proper place. They seem incapable of distinguishing between some legitimate criticism and their other criticisms.

I can’t stand Brandon, for example. He is an old racist. He is a disingenuous self serving wheeler dealer. He can’t communicate worth a damn. He is obviously suffering from cognitive issues and they seem to be getting worse. I have no problem saying any of those things. But once in a while it is perfectly appropriate to give the old man a break and acknowledge something he may have done right. Like, for instance, I don’t think “sanctions” on Russia and its oligarchs had any chance of deterring Putin indeed, they didn’t. On the other hand, I have acknowledged that they seem to be having an impact on Russia and it’s economy. So while they didn’t deter the war efforts at all, they do offer more hope for serving as a punishment and an eventual deterrence than I had initially imagined.

The anti-Trump gang would rather choke than acknowledge anything Trump did right. And they would never reconsider any of their stances in light of later information.
Trump is crass and can be an ass bluntly said, but he didn’t take crap from anyone. Makes him stellar in politics. Can’t buy him, and that upsets the elites. My guy

What is Trumpism?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?
Trump is the 21st century Jacksonian that simply doesn’t give a rats ass about what the mainstream beltway country club set thinks. Rather entertaining to watch the power brokers shit in their pants.

We the people are the ones who are supposed to run this country. Not the political class.

Trump is the 21st century Jacksonian that simply doesn’t give a rats ass about what the mainstream beltway country club set thinks. Rather entertaining to watch the power brokers shit in their pants.
Exactly. Can’t be bought, so punishment is required

Fundamentally change America?! :lmao:

Actually, that would be the agenda of leftist jihadis. What's amazing is that you were able to say that, so to speak, with a straight face.

Why don't you give some real examples from Trump's agenda wherein he would fundamentally change America relative to its founding ethos expressed in the Declaration of Independence.

Yes, jihadi. Looks like we're moving towards a phony Christian White Nationalist period in this nation's history.

You're getting what you want. Congratulations.
Shhh... :eusa_shifty: ....no one noticed that you totally avoided the question what exactly Trump wanted to change.

Really dodged that one well and have fooled everyone with your non-response.

WTG.

Shhh... :eusa_shifty: ....no one noticed that you totally avoided the question what exactly Trump wanted to change.

Really dodged that one well and have fooled everyone with your non-response.

WTG.
Neat.

I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything, nor would I bother trying.

Pat yourself on the back, claim victory, and we'll see what happens.

They are happy. They have successful countries and a high standard of living. They don't hate each other or their government.
No they’re not. Take your bullshit somewhere else.

Truckers convoy proved that out

Trump is crass and can be an ass bluntly said, but he didn’t take crap from anyone. Makes him stellar in politics. Can’t buy him, and that upsets the elites. My guy
I support Trump. It doesn’t have to be hero worship. But like you, I recognize that some of his characteristics are very helpful for doing that job properly.

False equivalency.

Despite having the highest number of reported incidents of crime the United States is actually safe. Once the data is adjusted for population the incident of crime in the United States isn't high at all. Dividing the latest result by the population of each country actually shows a big difference.

After dividing the number of crimes by the size of the population the top three contenders for countries with the highest crime rates is Columbia at number one, the United Kingdom coming in at number two, and Iceland at number three. The United States is in fact, nowhere near the top ten placing itself at number 27. This shows that people in the United States do not commit more crime than other countries on the list, at least when the data is not taken at face value. This evidence seems to concur with the studies conducted by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) which indicates that the United States experiences around 2-5 homicides per 100,000 inhabitants.

Neat.

I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything, nor would I bother trying.

Pat yourself on the back, claim victory, and we'll see what happens.
Right...that's totally not the purpose of being on a message board...pointing out the problems you have with you opponents political policies.

Just nonstop Trump Derangement Syndrome. That will convince people.

Good job.

Last edited:
They don't have 40% of their country threatening civil war.

Their citizens are not operating under separate realities.

They're not watching their schoolchildren being slaughtered on their TVs.

They don't think another person is Satanic simply for having different points of view.

They're not watching their electoral systems being undermined by their politicians who lose.

You asked, I answered. Neither your agreement nor your approval are required.

Forum List

Back