🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpism has metastasized, is headed to dark, eerie places says exGOP Rep Joe Walsh, Trump then defines what Trumpism really means after reporter asks

The impulse is to laugh and move on, and then you remember that she believes stuff like this, and therefore so do the rubes.

This is the kind of thing that is thriving and proliferating in the era of the orange stain.

Last edited:
The impulse is to laugh and move on, and then you remember that she believes stuff like this, and therefore so do the rubes.

This is the kind of thing that is thriving and proliferating in the era of the orange stain.

You believe the 2020 election was fair. You have been conned

They appear to be more exceptional than we are.

They don't have 40% of their country threatening civil war.

Their citizens are not operating under separate realities.

They're not watching their schoolchildren being slaughtered on their TVs.

They don't think another person is Satanic simply for having different points of view.

They're not watching their electoral systems being undermined by their politicians who lose.

You asked, I answered. Neither your agreement nor your approval are required.
It‘s weird that you, surada and all your lefty buddies constantly tell us how awesome all white nations are yet you tell us we need more dark people daily. What gives?

"Metastasized," he says. "Dark, eerie places," he whispers. :auiqs.jpg: Bill Galston. :lmao:Joe Walsh. :laughing0301: "The hard-right, nativist-populist strain," he slurs. :alcoholic:

He now says there will be violence if he's indicted.

my thinking is probably. There are still alot of extremists groups out there.
But there would be violence either way, I say. Just sooner rather than later.

you are really confused. Joe Walsh is not DJT.

Trump told his team that he needs to win the election to "save" him from criminal prosecution.

9% inflation, house prices unaffordable and gas at 100% the price one year ago. But TDSing is all that happens in here. amazing.

Nothing explains Trumpism quite like this...great job by Trump!

I thought the link was about the Trump wing of the party, that may be as the link says the dominant "strain" in the gop now, might be willing to move on from Trump to a different nativist candidate. Imo that's what DeSantis is about.

The dems' problem is both the econ, and their own whacked out BLM, CRT and pro-gay/lesbian just tee up culture issues for DeSantis, and I'm not totally convinced he just isn't using them out of convenience, and I'm not sure what his real agenda might be.

Forum List

Back