🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumpism is making kids proud as well!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
This Mom’s Viral Post Shows How Trump’s Racism Is Infecting Even Children

HAHA! My 9 year old LOVES hearing me talk about Trump and unfortunately the school she attends for another 3 months is 70% mexican so she LOVES hearing about him sending the illegals back. Even her teacher asks her about me talking about Trump and why I like him etc etc. Amusing to say the least. I told her tonight Trump won Mississippi and Michigan she was excited.

HAHA! My 9 year old LOVES hearing me talk about Trump and unfortunately the school she attends for another 3 months is 70% mexican so she LOVES hearing about him sending the illegals back. Even her teacher asks her about me talking about Trump and why I like him etc etc. Amusing to say the least. I told her tonight Trump won Mississippi and Michigan she was excited.

Yes I've seen the videos of kids crying when told they're going to a Trump rally, priceless stuff.

Yep. Raise em up right so they can be the next generation of professional victims. Get them to point the finger at those who are different and teach them to blame them for their own failures.

She's right - Drumpf is a symptom of the vile disease of white supremacists, kkk human garbage.

21%20kkk_baby1.jpg

Maybe American kids have been raised to the standards of the democrat party and they can't think for themselves anymore. Who would have expected that securing the borders would be spinned by democrat propaganda machines into racism.

This pretty much says it all. A bunch of non-thinkers hailing their clueless hero.
CdDPUChVAAEOWjm

This pretty much says it all. A bunch of non-thinkers hailing their clueless hero.
CdDPUChVAAEOWjm

Sorry what does that say? Do you mean you THINK all those people are performing the Zieg Heil?

You mean like Hillary is performing the Zieg Heil in this picture?

Hillary-salute-2 (2).jpg

Your kids are witnessing history, the rise of America's first Fuhrer. It's simply wonderful.

Your kids are witnessing history, the rise of America's first Fuhrer. It's simply wonderful.

Seriously Steve, somehow darling this comment not helpful....there's a word there that could be....problematic.

CdDPUChVAAEOWjm
I see we have another clueless libtard among us...Anyways Lucy already smacked your ass I will just laugh at your immaturity.

Absolutely I believe we are....its awesome.

Forum List

Back