Trumpists urging people to leave their home to "own the libs"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Arrest every damn one of 'em and toss em in a cage where they can swap spit.
And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!
WAAAAH - I can't buy a gun!! :mad:

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

Note: No face masks, no social distancing. and kids in tow - Idiots on parade!

michigan-protest.jpg

merlin_171619626_a89bc2ae-39c2-477a-b05f-3aa40c323f13-articleLarge.jpg

michigan.jpg

Arrest them for defying your abuse of power!
See love? This is why i say regressive illiberals arent progressive and want to take us back to the 12th century.
There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
Pass an amendment if you feel obliged.

And while you're at it Michigan, lock up the Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence too!

A protest movement is taking hold targeting states that have extended social-distancing rules, closed schools, and restricted access to large religious gatherings. And it’s being fed by loyalists and political allies of President Donald Trump.​
At issue are seemingly contradictory directives from Trump—who said on Tuesday that his team was in the process of drafting new guidelines that would allow some states to bring critical industries back to work, possibly this month—and public health officials and many governors, who have urged people to stay home as the number of coronavirus-related deaths continue to rise.​
The tension has prompted Republican lawmakers and supporters of the president to publicly call for Americans to defy their local orders, claiming they infringe on constitutional rights. On Monday, Richard Grenell, acting director of the Office of National Intelligence and the U.S. ambassador to Germany, posted a photo of the Bill of Rights on Instagram with a title “Signed Permission Slip to Leave Your House.” Below the post, in the caption, Grenell wrote, “Love this!” A reporter tweeted the post after its publishing saying, “Seems the top US intelligence chief ADNI ⁦@RichardGrenell⁩ isn’t a fan of the stay at home orders.” Grenell responded, “‘Seems’ Grenell is a fan of the Constitution to me.”​

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

In Michigan, you can't legally buy seeds to grow food. You can't go to church.

But its perfectly legal to buy Booze, for a broad to get an abortion, to buy cigarettes and vaping stuff, marijuana or lottery tickets.

This chick who is running Michigan is a petty tyrant, a modern day fuhrerette.

Arrest them for defying your abuse of power!
See love? This is why i say regressive illiberals arent progressive and want to take us back to the 12th century.
There is no pandemic clause in our constitution for the govt to shit on the bill of rights.
Pass an amendment if you feel obliged.

You should organize a similar event where you live TN. Put on the MAGA hats and waggle your Don't Tread on Me flags.
The more people the merrier. Hold a barn dance at your place afterwards. It'll be fun! :)
Of course. Ignore the substance. Ignore the fact the govt has no such power and instead wish for people to get sick.
Its the regressive illiberals way after all!

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
I think they just told the Michigan Governor and the OP...........TO STFU.

Did you think the people would stand by and allow the gov't to go full dictator.........

Well at least they didn't bring the guns this time......keep pushing the nonsense.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Did you think the people would stand by and allow the gov't to go full dictator.........

Well at least they didn't bring the guns this time......keep pushing the nonsense.

Only one person who has gone full dictator my friend

Trump_Banana_Republic_Dictator_3_Crop.jpg

These dumbfuck wanna bees............keep pushing they will be running to hide behind the coronavirus..............

America will only put up with so much of this shit..............and it's not just there..

Down here businesses are ready to tell the State to go FUCK THEMSELVES......

It'a about to get real in America..........We'll take our dang chances with the virus......99.5% survive it......hell most don't even know they had it.......

Herd immunity and end this BS.

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Yet he got blasted for not taking away states rights. Lol idiotic regressive illiberal

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg

Baloney...........Report your neighbor in Cali.............no neighbor visits.........Sheriffs are even telling the Gov't to go Fuck themselves.......

It is in Dem controlled states that they are going full blown NAZI.........

MORE:

michigan-protest.jpg

michigan.jpg
Dont forget the Democrat congress milling about without masks, or the police or the reporters in the group. Why do you totalitarians ignore them?

Forum List

Back