Trumpology: Fewer illegals = safer more productive U.S...Why do Democrats resist?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
This isn’t really all that trivial is it?
I can’t for the life of me figure out why Liberals prefer a less productive, move dangerous America. Do Liberals always hope to live among welfare dependent criminals in total shitholes?

I can’t for the life of me figure out why Liberals prefer a less productive, move dangerous America. Do Liberals always hope to live among welfare dependent criminals in total shitholes?

Liberals have been fighting illegal immigration for generations. Reagan gave amnesty. Clinton cracked down. W stopped enforcement and Obama was the deportation President.

At every turn, Republicans have resisted efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform. They have refused to crack down on employers or to increase pressure on those who employ illegals.

It’s time to stop pretending that Republicans don’t like cheap labour and have done everything possible to blame Democrats for illegal immigration.

Liberals have been fighting illegal immigration for generations. Reagan gave amnesty. Clinton cracked down. W stopped enforcement and Obama was the deportation President.

At every turn, Republicans have resisted efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform. They have refused to crack down on employers or to increase pressure on those who employ illegals.

It’s time to stop pretending that Republicans don’t like cheap labour and have done everything possible to blame Democrats for illegal immigration.
Both parties like it. Thats why none of them actually want to fix it. They just want to give them free shit.
Fuck the duopoly.

Lol, it's liberals that wants to end ice and have open borders. Trump is trying to build a wall, but of course liberals are against it.

Here's why they resist:

It's called "Masochism".

Liberals even have a dance for it;

4 illegal men just KIDNAPPED and RAPED 2 teenage sisters, ICE has joined the manhunt. I thought Dem's cared about kids and women wtf?

I see you use Trump talking points, like a parrot.

For many on the Left I think their reasoning for championing the cause of the illegal is a simple as creation of yet another weapon for use against our President. That's it. They're not thinking about the down the road consequences. Much like putting off checking the oil in their cars, success in relaxing border security will later on blow the engine.

I’ll parrot for good Americans all day everyday. Why would that bother you?
Do you have something of value to add to the thread?

/----/ "Obama was the deportation President." Ha Ha Ha you're a funny little girl
High deportation figures are misleading
A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

The shift in who gets tallied helped the administration look tough in its early years but now may be backfiring politically.

You parrot Trump who has never been pro America, just how much money he could scam off the citizens. Trump history is not pro American and is nasty.

You parrot Trump who has never been pro America, just how much money he could scam off the citizens. Trump history is not pro American and is nasty.

In your mind, what makes one “pro American”?

In your mind, what makes one “pro American”?

Well, not destroying all of your trade agreements st the same time. Not attacking American corporations who are being hurt by your policies (Harley-Davidson), or whose owners disagree with your policies (Amazon).

Don’t make deals which favour corporations (Foxcon) paying billions of tax payer dollars for the potential of 13,000 jobs. Even if the Foxcon plant generates all 13,000 jobs, it will be at a cost of over $700,000 per job.

Where’s the benefit to the taxpayers? And does Foxcon get the tax benefits promised even if all they do is build the plant and no jobs are created.

Carrier took $7 million in taxpayer money from the state - $70 for every man, woman and child in the state, and they still shipped the jobs to Mexico. Are they required to return the bribe? If not, why not?

This is about as far from the free market as you can get. This is the government picking winners and losers.

This is the government relying on the gut instincts of a businessman who’s gut instincts lead seven of his corporations into bankruptcy, and several more to close operations.

/----/ "Obama was the deportation President." Ha Ha Ha you're a funny little girl
A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

The shift in who gets tallied helped the administration look tough in its early years but now may be backfiring politically.

Illegal border crossings have been declining steadily since 2008 because of the economic recession. Many illegals did self deport as there were fewer Mexican illegals in the US in 2016 than in 2008.

Once the supply of jobs dried up, so did the border crossings. With a booming economy, and construction jobs at an all-time high due to last years’ hurriicanes, crossings have spiked.

When ICE raids these construction companies and packing plants, are they taking the CEO’s away in handcuffs? Because THESE guys are the real reason why you have an border problem.

Forum List

Back