Trumpology: Fewer illegals = safer more productive U.S...Why do Democrats resist?

This isn’t really all that trivial is it?
I can’t for the life of me figure out why Liberals prefer a less productive, move dangerous America. Do Liberals always hope to live among welfare dependent criminals in total shitholes?

Liberals have been fighting illegal immigration for generations. Reagan gave amnesty. Clinton cracked down. W stopped enforcement and Obama was the deportation President.

At every turn, Republicans have resisted efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform. They have refused to crack down on employers or to increase pressure on those who employ illegals.

It’s time to stop pretending that Republicans don’t like cheap labour and have done everything possible to blame Democrats for illegal immigration.
Lol, it's liberals that wants to end ice and have open borders. Trump is trying to build a wall, but of course liberals are against it.

The wall doesn’t work. Trump brings in people legally with H1N1 visas and they just don’t bother to go home.

Trump employs illegals because they’re cheaper. They pay withholding and can’t apply for benefits. This whole “rapists and criminals” thing is a lie. Counties with high rates of illegals have lower rates of crime.

This is about race. Trump is cancelling the visas of brown people. Residents who have been here 20 years or more with strong connections to the community.

He hasn’t cancelled visas from any white counties.

I can’t for the life of me figure out why Liberals prefer a less productive, move dangerous America. Do Liberals always hope to live among welfare dependent criminals in total shitholes?

Where you live is a shithole thanks to racists like you. Getting rid of people like you would make this a better country. This country is productive and less dangerous even with illegals.

Liberals have been fighting illegal immigration for generations. Reagan gave amnesty. Clinton cracked down. W stopped enforcement and Obama was the deportation President.

At every turn, Republicans have resisted efforts to pass comprehensive immigration reform. They have refused to crack down on employers or to increase pressure on those who employ illegals.

It’s time to stop pretending that Republicans don’t like cheap labour and have done everything possible to blame Democrats for illegal immigration.
Lol, it's liberals that wants to end ice and have open borders. Trump is trying to build a wall, but of course liberals are against it.

Voters are against building a wall as well.

Liberals want to end ICE and replace it with a force than protects the borders. There are numberous reasonable allegations of sexual assault by ICE agents of female asylum seekers.

Separations of families are being carried out in especially cruel and traumatic ways, and raids which leave families living in the US torn apart - all the stuff Trump said he wasn’t going to do. He was just going after the criminals.

MS13 was founded and headquartered in the US. It was then exported to El Salvador but it is the American leadership who are in control of El Salvador. They’re not sending their recruits back to the US, their recruits are running El Salvador. Why would they go back to the US to be hunted?

If repubs cared about safety we would have strong gun laws. Clearly they don’t.

....they are never ''happy'' unless they argue/hate/disagree
common sense and agreeing to common sense ideas is against their nature
....they have been bred/taught by their parents/teachers/etc to disagree-protests-be jackasses--etc, even if the idea makes sense

Forum List

Back