Trumpovitch bungled it

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
..Yemen says no more bungled operations. Are they wrong to view an incompetent Russian agent who just murdered over 20 innocent people as a bigger threat than al Qaeda? The US shouldn't perform any operations under Trumpovitch until and unless assurances can be made that Trumpovitch isn't involved in them in any way.
MrB

So you want the United States to operate in Iran without the consensus of the President?

I could be interpreting this wrong, but that sounds like a really bad idea

So you want the United States to operate in Iran without the consensus of the President?

the CEO in charge is a complete AH He knows nothing of the things he should be educated in Yemen is proof of that

the CEO in charge is a complete AH He knows nothing of the things he should be educated in Yemen is proof of that

Regardless of his ability to handle Yemen, it'd be foolish for the country to operate in a foreign country without the leader of the country having any say on the matter.

..Yemen says no more bungled operations. Are they wrong to view an incompetent Russian agent who just murdered over 20 innocent people as a bigger threat than al Qaeda? The US shouldn't perform any operations under Trumpovitch until and unless assurances can be made that Trumpovitch isn't involved in them in any way.
MrB

It wasn't bungled you idiot. They got what they went in there for and the plan was douchebags.

We lost a very fine SEAL and they destroyed the chopper when it was damaged. The civilian women picked up guns and started shooting at our boys and got their asses shot off. Nothing was bungled you moron.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy.

It was true in Molke's day and will be true for every battle ever planned.

Catch a clue you fucking dumbass.

MrB

It wasn't bungled you idiot. They got what they went in there for and the plan was douchebags.

We lost a very fine SEAL and they destroyed the chopper when it was damaged. The civilian women picked up guns and started shooting at our boys and got their asses shot off. Nothing was bungled you moron.

Claudette you fn moron The AH is responsible just like Obama was responsible only f offs like you kept it going for months

MrB

Claudette you fn moron The AH is responsible just like Obama was responsible only f offs like you kept it going for months

You sure are funny.

Carry on Asshole.

solution;

pull anything, and everything that remotely resembles an American out of the mid east, bring them home, and MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS FOR THE NEXT 3 CENTURIES.

end of problem.

solution;

pull anything, and everything that remotely resembles an American out of the mid east, bring them home, and MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS FOR THE NEXT 3 CENTURIES.

end of problem.
I'd like to agree with you but if we wash our hands of that mess and come home ISIS the *&^&*&^% will follow us

MrB

You sure are funny.

Carry on Asshole.
let me ask you claudette ,,,when trump says shit do you ask what color? I think yes

MrB

You sure are funny.

Carry on Asshole.
let me ask you claudette ,,,when trump says shit do you ask what color? I think yes

Nope. Do you??

solution;

end of problem.
I'd like to agree with you but if we wash our hands of that mess and come home ISIS the *&^&*&^% will follow us

how, their Navy or Air Force transports their Army to the US and the kill us all?

bullshit

better there than here works in a conventional war, but fighting world wide splinter cells is anything but conventional.

Forum List

Back