Trumpovitch in action

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
On October 15, the task force was granted a warrant by a judge in the FISA court — named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act — to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks that may have been implicated in the money transfer, a senior intelligence official told the BBC. Trump was not named in the warrant, but three of his associates were the subject of the inquiry.

Report: CIA set up task-force in 2016 to investigate possible Russian funding of Trump's campaign

Report: CIA set up task-force in 2016 to investigate pos...
A US counterintelligence task force was established by the CIA in 2016 to investigate possible Russian funding of President-elect Donald Trump's preside...

View on www.businessinsider.com

On October 15, the task force was granted a warrant by a judge in the FISA court — named after the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act — to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks that may have been implicated in the money transfer, a senior intelligence official told the BBC. Trump was not named in the warrant, but three of his associates were the subject of the inquiry.

Report: CIA set up task-force in 2016 to investigate possible Russian funding of Trump's campaign

A US counterintelligence task force was established by the CIA in 2016 to investigate possible Russian funding of President-elect Donald Trump's preside...

On November 8, Trump was elected President triggering the biggest collective butt hurt in the history of mankind

You are clearly going to be incredibly miserable for the next 8 years.

A friendly word of advice: pace yourself or you'll burn out quickly.

On November 8, Trump was elected President triggering the biggest collective butt hurt in the history of mankind
and you really believe this ah of a human being won't affect you badly in the future?

odds are, the poster has been burnt out for a long time

good advice ,,appreciate it and will give it my best shot and btw imho it will be 4

yeah the eternal flame kiss trumps butt recently will??

yeah the eternal flame kiss trumps butt recently will??

You need to review your ESL materials, bub.

and you really believe this ah of a human being won't affect you badly in the future?

Where did I say that? I didn't even vote for him. I realize the man is going to be President and I'll give him a chance. That chance will not end BEFORE he is even President. Your integrity is not in the game. You believe every accusation and reject any interest in actually evaluating what is and isn't true. You're just a drone, you follow instructions radioed to you and follow them blindly

While liberals are consumed by seething mouth foaming hatred of Trump, they don't have time for other mischief. Just looking on the bright side, plus their meltdown is entertaining.:lmao:

While liberals are consumed by seething mouth foaming hatred of Trump, they don't have time for other mischief. Just looking on the bright side, plus their meltdown is entertaining.:lmao:
you find snakes in the WH entertaining,?,,,,we'll see what you think in 4 years

I find your Trump meltdown threads entertaining, that tells me Trump is doing a good job. :laugh:

I find your Trump meltdown threads entertaining, that tells me Trump is doing a good job. :laugh:
you want me to praise him? I believe he is the worst human being to enter our wh in all my years

you want me to praise him? I believe he is the worst human being to enter our wh in all my years

Trump hasn't been sworn in yet, he has yet to take a single action as president yet libs like you already claim he's the worse president of all time? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? :cuckoo:

Trump hasn't been sworn in yet, he has yet to take a single action as president yet libs like you already claim he's the worse president of all time? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? :cuckoo:
I can't recall a president to be acting like he already was Does he not have the decency to throw his weight around AFTER the 20th.....of course you must know that drek doesn't have a decent bone in his body

Forum List

Back