Trumpovitch knows more than generals

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
More than all of our intelligence officers. He needs to be grilled on what he knows and from what Russian sources he got his information. He should be subpoenaed, if necessary. First, he needs to answer questions under harsh klieg lamps. If he doesn't give up his sources and what he knows, he should be water boarded since that's not torture. If he still refuses, he should be given worse, as Trumpovitch himself described.

Mr B

More than all of our intelligence officers. He needs to be grilled on what he knows and from what Russian sources he got his information. He should be subpoenaed, if necessary. First, he needs to answer questions under harsh klieg lamps. If he doesn't give up his sources and what he knows, he should be water boarded since that's not torture. If he still refuses, he should be given worse, as Trumpovitch himself described.

Mr B

Well of course he "knows more than the generals".
And of course he "never went bankrupt".
And of course he never said "O'bama founded ISIS"
And of course he "never supported the Iraq war".
And of course he's humble -- "in ways you wouldn't even understand".
And of course he wasn't mocking a reporter's congenital nerve dysfunction.
And of course he never said the election was going to be 'rigged'.

These are all Unevents and Unstatements that never happened. We have always been at war with Oceania. Anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of the Cheetos State.

Mr B

/---- I love how Pres Elect Trump puts you LIbtard Moonbats on FULL TILT. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr B
So whatever the intelligence community says we should believe? Oh Okay.

I'll say again, I am 100% for taking this Russian hacking bullshit to a court room, then when the judge throws out their bullshit evidence you folks will have to stop calling us skeptics traitors.

300px-US_Intelligence_Community_members.gif

Thought we were going to consolidate and share info....

and to this whole question of trusting Generals and intelligence services . President Trump probably distrusts mrobamas Generals that have remained Generals for mrobamas 2 terms . Some people would describe these Generals as mrobama 'BOYZ' . Same thing about the Intelligence services and President Trump may not trust mrobamas intelligence services or BOYZ either Eddie . ---------------------- its really kinda obvious Eddie !!

and to this whole question of trusting Generals and intelligence services . President Trump probably distrusts mrobamas Generals that have remained Generals for mrobamas 2 terms . Some people would describe these Generals as mrobama 'BOYZ' . Same thing about the Intelligence services and President Trump may not trust mrobamas intelligence services or BOYZ either Eddie . ---------------------- its really kinda obvious Eddie !!
---------------------- its really kinda obvious Sur 'ismoe that you are staggering at the push back inside and outside of government on Mr. Trump But it is OK because, Sur 'imose, he is one of your BOYZ!!!

It just means that President Trump cleans house and put his own people in the positions that he wants . Those people would be people that President Trump trusts Eddie !!

Mr B
No But certainly over a degenerate liar like Trump

Mr B

These are all Unevents and Unstatements that never happened. We have always been at war with Oceania. Anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of the Cheetos State.
"Hillary will win by a landslide"

i know that this example is a bit different but the new President has already started as he gets rid of ALL of mrobamas Ambassadors to foreign countries Eddie . President Trump doesn't want people anywhere in his Administration that he can't trust and that are going to do as mrobama would want Eddie . -------------------- i'll get the letter but President Trump seems to be Draining the Swamp Eddie !!

here is the letter Eddie , --------- all you that have been appointed by mrobama have till MY INAUGURATION Day to get your smelly azzes out of your appointed Ambassador jobs , --- Trump Issues TWO WORDS to ALL of Obama's Foreign Ambassadors! ---yeah , i know , they are only Ambassadors appointed by mrobama but how can President Trump trust them to do America and Trump's will Eddie ??

Mr B

"Hillary will win by a landslide"

Rump said that, did he? Not surprising.

But thanks for the reminder --- add to the list,
Of course he never said "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president".
And of course he never said “Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she’s a great trouper”.

This is a fertile field. Bring in the sheaves.

Mr B

When the intelligence community around the world said Iraq had WMD's liberals fully support them...oh wait :eusa_think:

I'll say again, I am 100% for taking this Russian hacking bullshit to a court room, then when the judge throws out their bullshit evidence you folks will have to stop calling us skeptics traitors.

And I'll say again, where do you get this impression that you're in any kind of position to know a negative existence for stuff that wouldn't be distributed to you in the first place?

Aye, there's the rub.

File under "three million butthurts three million Amish three million 'illegals' voted". Postuh please.

Forum List

Back