Trumpovitch knows more than generals

Mostly because I'm a former hacker *cough* programmer and the shit they've put out is 100% based on circumstantial bullshit, opinions, and leaping assumptions - it was pretty easy to rip to shreds. A lawyer would have the US gov paying all the fees with the crap they've put out - and it sounds like today's briefing was more of the same bullshit lack of evidence from the initial reports coming in.

More than all of our intelligence officers. He needs to be grilled on what he knows and from what Russian sources he got his information. He should be subpoenaed, if necessary. First, he needs to answer questions under harsh klieg lamps. If he doesn't give up his sources and what he knows, he should be water boarded since that's not torture. If he still refuses, he should be given worse, as Trumpovitch himself described.

Mr B

Well of course he "knows more than the generals".
And of course he "never went bankrupt".
And of course he never said "O'bama founded ISIS"
And of course he "never supported the Iraq war".
And of course he's humble -- "in ways you wouldn't even understand".
And of course he wasn't mocking a reporter's congenital nerve dysfunction.
And of course he never said the election was going to be 'rigged'.

These are all Unevents and Unstatements that never happened. We have always been at war with Oceania. Anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of the Cheetos State.
"Hillary will win by a landslide"

Rump said that, did he? Not surprising.

But thanks for the reminder --- add to the list,
Of course he never said "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president".
And of course he never said “Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she’s a great trouper”.

This is a fertile field. Bring in the sheaves.
You sound like a mental case. Rambling on about God only knows.

Mostly because I'm a former hacker *cough* programmer and the shit they've put out is 100% based on circumstantial bullshit, opinions, and leaping assumptions - it was pretty easy to rip to shreds. A lawyer would have the US gov paying all the fees with the crap they've put out - and it sounds like today's briefing was more of the same bullshit lack of evidence from the initial reports coming in.

So your analysis points to the 400-pound guy in New Jersey, does it?

d47b156db7c1601f7c0f6a7067007929.jpg

"Good work Tovarich --- uh I mean 'Tyrone'.
See if you can hack the pizza shop too. I'm hungry"

Last edited:
i know that this example is a bit different but the new President has already started as he gets rid of ALL of mrobamas Ambassadors to foreign countries Eddie . President Trump doesn't want people anywhere in his Administration that he can't trust and that are going to do as mrobama would want Eddie . -------------------- i'll get the letter but President Trump seems to be Draining the Swamp Eddie !!
The new people in his cabinet while all successful mostly billionaires don't know their asses from their elbows about the posts they'll be in. Rump drained the swamp and brought them to the WH

More than all of our intelligence officers. He needs to be grilled on what he knows and from what Russian sources he got his information. He should be subpoenaed, if necessary. First, he needs to answer questions under harsh klieg lamps. If he doesn't give up his sources and what he knows, he should be water boarded since that's not torture. If he still refuses, he should be given worse, as Trumpovitch himself described.

Mr B
So whatever the intelligence community says we should believe? Oh Okay.

When the intelligence community around the world said Iraq had WMD's liberals fully support them...oh wait :eusa_think:
The intelligence community around the world did not say that, you vegetable.

Mr B

When the intelligence community around the world said Iraq had WMD's liberals fully support them...oh wait :eusa_think:
Dump said they did too

Mr B

Yes they did dummy, suck it.

Mr B

Dump said they did too

It went over your head, shocker.

Mr B

Matter of fact most said they had none but bush never listened to info not supporting his war

Mr B

You make up your own version of history. True sign of the trumptard.

Mr B

Matter of fact most said they had none but bush never listened to info not supporting his war
:itsok:

Mr B

Dump said they did too

There's so much pro trump bs here I'm glad it goes over my head

Mr B

You make up your own version of history. True sign of the trumptard.

Your Trump butthurt is noted, tissue?

Mr B

Hence, no UN support, and the rise of the mighty coalition of the willing and bribed. Germany and france have been "notably unhelpful".

Mr B

Dump said they did too

In a few days Trump will become the most powerful man on earth and Hillary, well she's unemployed :lmao:

Mr B

Hence, no UN support, and the rise of the mighty coalition of the willing and bribed. Germany and france have been "notably unhelpful".
:crybaby:

i know that this example is a bit different but the new President has already started as he gets rid of ALL of mrobamas Ambassadors to foreign countries Eddie . President Trump doesn't want people anywhere in his Administration that he can't trust and that are going to do as mrobama would want Eddie . -------------------- i'll get the letter but President Trump seems to be Draining the Swamp Eddie !!
The new people in his cabinet while all successful mostly billionaires don't know their asses from their elbows about the posts they'll be in. Rump drained the swamp and brought them to the WH
------------------------------------------- that may be YOUR concern but it ain't the Trumps concern and I am looking at this thread from what I think would be the TRUMPS and MY point of view Eddie !! its funny but ' I ' and the President TRUMP think in very similar fashion Eddie .

Dump said they did too

In a few days Trump will become the most powerful man on earth and Hillary, well she's unemployed :lmao:
Ever read the rise and fall of the Roman Empire? Does Dump play the fiddle?

------------------------------------------- that may be YOUR concern but it ain't the Trumps concern and I am looking at this thread from what I think would be the TRUMPS and MY point of view Eddie !! its funny but ' I ' and the President TRUMP think in very similar fashion Eddie .
Pismoe We'd probably have a better chance with you

Forum List

Back