Trumpovitch knows more than generals

More than all of our intelligence officers. He needs to be grilled on what he knows and from what Russian sources he got his information. He should be subpoenaed, if necessary. First, he needs to answer questions under harsh klieg lamps. If he doesn't give up his sources and what he knows, he should be water boarded since that's not torture. If he still refuses, he should be given worse, as Trumpovitch himself described.

Mr B

He knows that the COld War is over. THat puts him way ahead of the curve in Washington.

So whatever the intelligence community says we should believe? Oh Okay.

When the intelligence community around the world said Iraq had WMD's liberals fully support them...oh wait :eusa_think:
The intelligence community around the world did not say that, you vegetable.
Matter of fact most said they had none but bush never listened to info not supporting his war
Hence, no UN support, and the rise of the mighty coalition of the willing and bribed. Germany and france have been "notably unhelpful".
:crybaby:
You might be the clumsiest of the many scumbag liars on this board.

When the intelligence community around the world said Iraq had WMD's liberals fully support them...oh wait :eusa_think:
Dump said they did too

It went over your head, shocker.
There's so much pro trump bs here I'm glad it goes over my head

In a few days Trump will become the most powerful man on earth and Hillary, well she's unemployed :lmao:
Ever read the rise and fall of the Roman Empire? Does Dump play the fiddle?

Trump has all but destroyed you libs and he hasn't even taken office yet. PC attacks, racist attacks, war on women attacks, you threw everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he still kicked your ass, on your own home turf. Funniest damn thing I ever saw. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The intelligence community around the world did not say that, you vegetable.
Matter of fact most said they had none but bush never listened to info not supporting his war
Hence, no UN support, and the rise of the mighty coalition of the willing and bribed. Germany and france have been "notably unhelpful".
:crybaby:
You might be the clumsiest of the many scumbag liars on this board.

My pinky isn't even insulted, you will have to do better than that lib. Maybe you should go back to the minor leagues for a while.

More than all of our intelligence officers. He needs to be grilled on what he knows and from what Russian sources he got his information. He should be subpoenaed, if necessary. First, he needs to answer questions under harsh klieg lamps. If he doesn't give up his sources and what he knows, he should be water boarded since that's not torture. If he still refuses, he should be given worse, as Trumpovitch himself described.

Mr B

He knows that the COld War is over. THat puts him way ahead of the curve in Washington.
If he doesn't know putin and Russia are our greatest enemies he doesn't know s***

Forum List

Back