Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

I sincerely dislike the guy, and there cannot really be legitimate denial that he broke the law sending Rudi, Pompano, Sondland, and perhaps Mack the Dull Knife and John Mitchell … I mean Bill Barr to Ukraine do "do a deal."

But I just don't see the impeachment thing. I know the House very left base demanded it, but just censuring the guy and getting on with it would have had better political effect, and would have kept Mitch "kleptomaniac" McConnell's sticky little hands in his deep pockets
Bull shit. A president can send whoever the hell they want, anywhere they want, and looking into corruption is the president's job.

But go ahead, beat that debunked crap some more. It's helping the president and we like it.

Had Hillary won:

5th Anti-American Progressive Jihadist would be on SCOTUS,all our rights would be vaporized
Southern Border wide open directing Illegal democrat voters to Texas
Probably starts a war with Russia
The Bidens would be billionaires
The Internet would be closed to Conservatives
Leaving aside the usual hyperbole, the reality is that Trump's biggest achievement or effect will be putting so many "literalist" judges on the federal courts. I don't think anyone really knows whether the overall effect will be positive or negative, but it's going to have a very real and telling effect when they start altering the way the Constitution is applied.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing. If they end up just making the Presidency more powerful, imo it will be very bad. But if they force congress to actually pass laws to address problems rather than just raising money for reelections, that could be astoundingly powerful and good
Unless you haven't noticed, it's the DEMOCRATS that think the constitution is "JUST A PIECE OF PAPER," a "OUTDATED DOCUMENT," and just something to be used as a "GUIDELINE." It's the conservatives that devote themselves to interpreting the constitution's words as to their true meaning.

I sincerely dislike the guy, and there cannot really be legitimate denial that he broke the law sending Rudi, Pompano, Sondland, and perhaps Mack the Dull Knife and John Mitchell … I mean Bill Barr to Ukraine do "do a deal."

But I just don't see the impeachment thing. I know the House very left base demanded it, but just censuring the guy and getting on with it would have had better political effect, and would have kept Mitch "kleptomaniac" McConnell's sticky little hands in his deep pockets
Bull shit. A president can send whoever the hell they want, anywhere they want, and looking into corruption is the president's job.

But go ahead, beat that debunked crap some more. It's helping the president and we like it.
No they can't send them to get something to benefit the president personally. That's a felony and impeachable. But I don't see the point in impeaching him over it, but I didn't see the Lewinsky thing. It's just petty power pimping.

No they can't send them to get something to benefit the president personally. That's a felony and impeachable. But I don't see the point in impeaching him over it, but I didn't see the Lewinsky thing. It's just petty power pimping.
And the president didn't do that either, so it's irrelevant.

But Biden did... but we know none of you leftists are concerned with that, because Biden is a DEMOCRAT.

Had Hillary won:

5th Anti-American Progressive Jihadist would be on SCOTUS,all our rights would be vaporized
Leaving aside the usual hyperbole, the reality is that Trump's biggest achievement or effect will be putting so many "literalist" judges on the federal courts. I don't think anyone really knows whether the overall effect will be positive or negative, but it's going to have a very real and telling effect when they start altering the way the Constitution is applied.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing. If they end up just making the Presidency more powerful, imo it will be very bad. But if they force congress to actually pass laws to address problems rather than just raising money for reelections, that could be astoundingly powerful and good
Unless you haven't noticed, it's the DEMOCRATS that think the constitution is "JUST A PIECE OF PAPER," a "OUTDATED DOCUMENT," and just something to be used as a "GUIDELINE." It's the conservatives that devote themselves to interpreting the constitution's words as to their true meaning.
of course. The republicans are sent by Jesus.

And the president do that either, so it's irrelevant.
oh yeah, he did. Big League

And the president do that either, so it's irrelevant.
oh yeah, he did. Big League
Sorry, but no. But like I said, keep spewing that garbage because the majority of Americans know the truth, and are sick of hearing you leftists puking up this crap.

Had Hillary won:

of course. The republicans are sent by Jesus.
And the democrats are sent by Satan.

During all those years when Trump was a registered Democrat voting for candidates named Clinton, Bill and Hill and Al and Joe would tell their working class base: "if you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican."

Trump switched parties and found enough gullible voters to believe his lies.

There's nothing to respect there.
_99758087_4-wages-nc.png

Trump and the US economy in six charts

So, you're not going to address what I said at all?

GOt it. I'll take that as an admission that you cannot.
So, you're not going to address what I said at all?

GOt it. I'll take that as an admission that you cannot.
You made a partisan attempt to portray Trump as a champion of the US working class, and I pointed out how badly you failed....ng

My point was made in response to your claim that Trump was stupid. I made a point about how smart his strategy was.

Your attempt to ignore my point, and dodge it, is noted and denied.

Address it, or admit that you concede the point. Another dodge will be taken as you conceding.
My point was made in response to your claim that Trump was stupid. I made a point about how smart his strategy was.
Trump is a borderline moron who either guessed correctly on a couple of key issues in 2016, or he listened to advisers who understood the effects of forty years of neoliberal wealth redistribution on productive Americans :
D0-VaX-WkAALEg_.jpg

People like you laughed at him for making a play for Michigan. Hillary, who is supposedly soooo smart, didn't even go there.

Trump was right and all you supposedly so smart people, were wrong.

Only a blind fool, would call him stupid at this point in time.
People like you laughed at him for making a play for Michigan. Hillary, who is supposedly soooo smart, didn't even go there.

Trump was right and all you supposedly so smart people, were wrong.
Beating the most hated candidate of all time doesn't prove intelligence. In fact, Trump appears incapable of stringing together sentences at a 6th grade level:

Tell me if the following sounds intelligent to you:

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"The President

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people."

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

The End of the Rule of Law

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public truad it st,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"
we don't have to read it --it's the same stupid shit we've heard a million times since 2016---
we don't have to read it --it's the same stupid shit we've heard a million times since 2016---
Here's another chance to improve your comprehension skills:

Guide to the 2019 Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

"Here’s what happened, starting at the beginning.

"Ambassador targeted by Ukraine In 2018, former Ukrainian officials, President Trump’s associates, and other individuals worked together to mount a case to replace U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

"Lev Parnas, an American citizen and businessman born in Ukraine, and an associate of his made significant illegal campaign contributions in June 2018 to former Rep. Pete Sessions and related political entities as a part of a plan to influence the United States government to replace Yovanovitch, according to charges filed by the Justice Department.

"The plan was reportedly at the request of Ukraine’s former chief prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko.

"Later that year, Parnas hired President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Giuliani met with Lutsenko about the plan, according to Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent.

"On Jan. 9, 2019 Giuliani asked the State Department to issue Viktor Shokin, Lutsenko’s predecessor as Ukraine’s chief prosecutor, a visa to travel to the United States so that he could provide information about corruption in the United States, according to Kent, possibly referring to the same plan to oust Yovanovitch."
170705-ryan-president-snowflake-tease_or0ikn

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when he's gone?

As opposed to which way?

Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.
Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.
How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
06d885548a807a50aaf33afcf411ed09.jpg

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

That is going to massively undermine the legitimacy of the government.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
Trump and his endless lies are tearing this country apart.
Impeachment in the House is the solution.
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.
Lies you can’t post
Lies you can’t post
Are you saying Trump doesn't lie?
merlin_165033837_b23f771e-62ef-4d68-a79d-4c4fec1ad666-jumbo.jpg

Opinion | Republicans’ Big Lie About Trump and Russia

At the end of the day, the only thing they have on The President, the only thing they've ever had, is that they don't like his hair.

Personally, I think his hair rocks.

33-338772_royalty-free-actor-clipart-old-businessman-johnny-bravo.png
So firing Comey for investigating Russian collusion is not obstruction of justice?
So firing Comey for investigating Russian collusion is not obstruction of justice?
515tSWM6tpL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YK1LJX5/?tag=ff0d01-20
let me know when you assfucks prove the Steele Dossier false.

As opposed to which way?

How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
06d885548a807a50aaf33afcf411ed09.jpg

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

That is going to massively undermine the legitimacy of the government.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
Trump and his endless lies are tearing this country apart.
Impeachment in the House is the solution.
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.

When people like you pretend that everything you don't like is "racism" while totally supporting anti-white discrimination, (for one example)

you are the ones tearing this nation apart.
When people like you pretend that everything you don't like is "racism" while totally supporting anti-white discrimination, (for one example)

you are the ones tearing this nation apart.
White Pride put Trump in the White House, and it's tearing the country apart, just as it has for the last hundred years.
1253789380_209931f548_white-supremacist-500x338.jpg

Trump Administration Cuts Funding to Anti-White-Supremacy Group | WBHM 90.3

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"
:CryingCow:
191017-wilson-trump-toddler-tease_t7c0cj

Our Commander in Chief is a Petulant Little Child, and the Bad Guys of the World Have His Number

At the end of the day, the only thing they have on The President, the only thing they've ever had, is that they don't like his hair.

Personally, I think his hair rocks.

33-338772_royalty-free-actor-clipart-old-businessman-johnny-bravo.png
Nope! Did the investigation stop?
Nope! Did the investigation stop?
That investigation hasn't started yet
D7QmhRX.jpg

Born To Run The Numbers: BTRTN: When Donald Trump Became "Individual 1"

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

Oh migawd! Your stupid hurts!

I love these liberal TDS threads. Meanwhile in the real world president Trump continues to deliver win after win after win to the American people. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Yawn.
Tired of losing yet?

Forum List

Back