Trump's 12 Impeachable Offenses

Putting aside ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity...
The-Ham-661x500.jpg

The End of the Rule of Law

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

As far as Trump's unique brand of criminality goes:

"The 12 impeachable offenses committed by Trump and singled out by Fein are:

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

Oh migawd! Your stupid hurts!

Reaching that level of retard takes effort..

Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.
Having real elections based on issues, as opposed to massive propaganda campaigns designed to lie to the people.
How many lies has Trump told since taking office?
06d885548a807a50aaf33afcf411ed09.jpg

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

That is going to massively undermine the legitimacy of the government.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
Trump and his endless lies are tearing this country apart.
Impeachment in the House is the solution.
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

Never Underestimate Trump.

When people like you pretend that everything you don't like is "racism" while totally supporting anti-white discrimination, (for one example)

you are the ones tearing this nation apart.
When people like you pretend that everything you don't like is "racism" while totally supporting anti-white discrimination, (for one example)

White Pride put Trump in the White House, and it's tearing the country apart, just as it has for the last hundred years.
1253789380_209931f548_white-supremacist-500x338.jpg

Trump Administration Cuts Funding to Anti-White-Supremacy Group | WBHM 90.3

What color are you? I'm white and I'm damn proud of being white and damn proud of the accomplishments whites have made over the centuries.

What's wrong with that? Oh wait I can only be proud of my race if I'm black. I forgot. Sorry.

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"Bruce Fein a former senior official in the Department of Justice and a constitutional scholar, has identified 12 impeachable offenses committed by Donald Trump.

"But, as he notes, many of these constitutional violations are not unique to the Trump administration. They have been normalized by Democratic and Republican administrations..."

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Trump made clear his contempt of Congress when he boasted, '… I have Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'"

Reaching that level of retard takes effort..

And he does earn "10 Points for Consistency"!!!!

I sincerely dislike the guy, and there cannot really be legitimate denial that he broke the law sending Rudi, Pompano, Sondland, and perhaps Mack the Dull Knife and John Mitchell … I mean Bill Barr to Ukraine do "do a deal."

But I just don't see the impeachment thing. I know the House very left base demanded it, but just censuring the guy and getting on with it would have had better political effect, and would have kept Mitch "kleptomaniac" McConnell's sticky little hands in his deep pockets
Bull shit. A president can send whoever the hell they want, anywhere they want, and looking into corruption is the president's job.

But go ahead, beat that debunked crap some more. It's helping the president and we like it.
But go ahead, beat that debunked crap some more. It's helping the president and we like it
Screen-Shot-2017-06-11-at-5.44.14-PM.jpg

How long before Rudy goes under the Ukraine bus?

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public truad it st,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"
we don't have to read it --it's the same stupid shit we've heard a million times since 2016---
we don't have to read it --it's the same stupid shit we've heard a million times since 2016---
Here's another chance to improve your comprehension skills:

Guide to the 2019 Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

"Here’s what happened, starting at the beginning.

"Ambassador targeted by Ukraine In 2018, former Ukrainian officials, President Trump’s associates, and other individuals worked together to mount a case to replace U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

"Lev Parnas, an American citizen and businessman born in Ukraine, and an associate of his made significant illegal campaign contributions in June 2018 to former Rep. Pete Sessions and related political entities as a part of a plan to influence the United States government to replace Yovanovitch, according to charges filed by the Justice Department.

"The plan was reportedly at the request of Ukraine’s former chief prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko.

"Later that year, Parnas hired President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Giuliani met with Lutsenko about the plan, according to Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent.

"On Jan. 9, 2019 Giuliani asked the State Department to issue Viktor Shokin, Lutsenko’s predecessor as Ukraine’s chief prosecutor, a visa to travel to the United States so that he could provide information about corruption in the United States, according to Kent, possibly referring to the same plan to oust Yovanovitch."
170705-ryan-president-snowflake-tease_or0ikn

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when he's gone?
..all of your hate is eating you up.....hate is not good

At the end of the day, the only thing they have on The President, the only thing they've ever had, is that they don't like his hair.

Personally, I think his hair rocks.

33-338772_royalty-free-actor-clipart-old-businessman-johnny-bravo.png
Of course if you people ever watched real news you might get the actual facts. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere. The middle class and our infrastructure continue to go to hell because we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, not just garbage propaganda. 78% are paycheck to paycheck for crying out loud.....

Of course if you people ever watched real news you might get the actual facts. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere. The middle class and our infrastructure continue to go to hell because we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes, not just garbage propaganda. 78% are paycheck to paycheck for crying out loud.....

Meanwhile in the USA things are going great except for in Dem controlled cities.

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

"Contempt of Congress" isn't a crime, and neither is "Contempt of the Presidency" which Chuck and Nancy are guilty of. President Trump has asked Congress to do a lot, and largely they haven't done it.

At the end of the day, the only thing they have on The President, the only thing they've ever had, is that they don't like his hair.

Personally, I think his hair rocks.

33-338772_royalty-free-actor-clipart-old-businessman-johnny-bravo.png
So firing Comey for investigating Russian collusion is not obstruction of justice?
So firing Comey for investigating Russian collusion is not obstruction of justice?
515tSWM6tpL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YK1LJX5/?tag=ff0d01-20
let me know when you assfucks prove the Steele Dossier false.
let me know when you assfucks prove the Steele Dossier false.
You got me all wrong.
I believe the dossier reveals more truth than fiction.

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Read more.
Hate less.

171005-christopher-steele-ac-814p_5d7c759b77ccc91f4805530948d07e27.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

"On February 10, 2017, CNN reported that some communications between 'senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals' described in the dossier had been corroborated by multiple U.S. officials.

"They 'took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier'.

"Some persons were known to be 'heavily involved' in collecting information that could hurt Clinton and aid Trump. CNN was unable to confirm whether conversations were related to Trump.

"Sources told CNN that some conversations had been 'intercepted during routine intelligence gathering', but refused to reveal the content of conversations, or specify which communications were intercepted because the information was classified. U.S. officials said the corroboration gave 'US intelligence and law enforcement 'greater confidence' in the credibility of some aspects of the dossier as they continue to actively investigate its contents'.

"They also reported that American intelligence agencies had examined Steele and his "vast network throughout Europe and found him and his sources to be credible.'"

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Read more.
Hate less.

171005-christopher-steele-ac-814p_5d7c759b77ccc91f4805530948d07e27.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier#Reputation_in_the_U.S._intelligence_community

"On February 10, 2017, CNN reported that some communications between 'senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals' described in the dossier had been corroborated by multiple U.S. officials.

"They 'took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier'.

"Some persons were known to be 'heavily involved' in collecting information that could hurt Clinton and aid Trump. CNN was unable to confirm whether conversations were related to Trump.

"Sources told CNN that some conversations had been 'intercepted during routine intelligence gathering', but refused to reveal the content of conversations, or specify which communications were intercepted because the information was classified. U.S. officials said the corroboration gave 'US intelligence and law enforcement 'greater confidence' in the credibility of some aspects of the dossier as they continue to actively investigate its contents'.

"They also reported that American intelligence agencies had examined Steele and his "vast network throughout Europe and found him and his sources to be credible.'"
I love these liberal TDS threads. Meanwhile in the real world president Trump continues to deliver win after win after win to the American people. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:
Tell him to keep up the good work
9-2019-Trump-Nixon.jpg

He'll end like Nixon.

The-Ham-661x500.jpg

"1. Contempt of Congress

Yawn.
Tired of losing yet?
Yawn.
Tired of losing yet?
Did you vote for this
donald_trump_is_a_loser.jpg

You can't expect any rational person to believe you have the slightest concern for "real issues" when you support a corrupt pathological liar and crony-capitalist for POTUS.

Trump Lies

Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people.

YOu want to tear this nation apart? Because if you did, I don't know that you would do much differently.
Dude, I'm serious. The course of this nation's history is being decided based on your side lying it's ass off, to the American people
While Ever-Trumpers in the Senate will never vote to convict but they may well find the spine to Censure the useless eater in the White House.
whistling.jpg

White Pride put Trump in the White House, and it's tearing the country apart, just as it has for the last hundred years.
1253789380_209931f548_white-supremacist-500x338.jpg

Trump Administration Cuts Funding to Anti-White-Supremacy Group | WBHM 90.3

What color are you? I'm white and I'm damn proud of being white and damn proud of the accomplishments whites have made over the centuries.

What's wrong with that? Oh wait I can only be proud of my race if I'm black. I forgot. Sorry.
I'm a white-skinned male who recognizes the accomplishments of chattel slavery and genocide have created a "White Blindspot" in many Americans today.

The "white race" was invented as a ruling class concept of social control in the late 17th-early 18th centuries on the Anglo-American plantations of Virginia and Maryland. Ruling class plantation aristocrats conferred "white race" privileges on European-Americans as a means of dividing working class unity.

White-skinned parasites like Trump have been exploiting the blindspot ever since.

At least Trump never lied about a blow job under oath.

Republican stupidity.

They claim we should ignore a multitude of impeachable offenses because you claim Trump has created a great economy.

Yet they impeached a President for lying about getting head in the Oval Office when that man's economic numbers dwarfs Drumpf's.

The issues with Bill was sexual harassment, and perjury. REcall, this was when we were pretending that sexual harassment was a serious issue. Trust me, we republicans won't make the mistake again.

Trump Lies

whistling.jpg

When asasfucks like you protect the racists & bigots, that is tearing this country apart.

Except I don't protect any racists or bigots. THat is just bullshit you spew from your face anus.

Lies like that, are turning people against each other.

You terrorize minorities to believe that Evul White people are out to get them,

while pissing off white people, who know that you are just a lying piece of shit, and who are more and more tired of the shit you spew from your face anus.

I think someone just won the *BOARDS MOST TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE* award... little Georgie poo...
n_mj_lies_191018_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

PMSDNC? Why did they post a graphic showing how many lies they've told about Trump since he was sworn into office? At least they're honest about it.
PMSDNC? Why did they post a graphic showing how many lies they've told about Trump since he was sworn into office? At least they're honest about it.
Would you be more concerned with thousands of Trump lies if he had NOT changed his party affiliation from Democrat to Republican?

So, you're not going to address what I said at all?

GOt it. I'll take that as an admission that you cannot.
So, you're not going to address what I said at all?

GOt it. I'll take that as an admission that you cannot.
You made a partisan attempt to portray Trump as a champion of the US working class, and I pointed out how badly you failed....ng

My point was made in response to your claim that Trump was stupid. I made a point about how smart his strategy was.

Your attempt to ignore my point, and dodge it, is noted and denied.

Address it, or admit that you concede the point. Another dodge will be taken as you conceding.
My point was made in response to your claim that Trump was stupid. I made a point about how smart his strategy was.
Trump is a borderline moron who either guessed correctly on a couple of key issues in 2016, or he listened to advisers who understood the effects of forty years of neoliberal wealth redistribution on productive Americans :
D0-VaX-WkAALEg_.jpg

People like you laughed at him for making a play for Michigan. Hillary, who is supposedly soooo smart, didn't even go there.

Trump was right and all you supposedly so smart people, were wrong.

Only a blind fool, would call him stupid at this point in time.
People like you laughed at him for making a play for Michigan. Hillary, who is supposedly soooo smart, didn't even go there.

Trump was right and all you supposedly so smart people, were wrong.
Beating the most hated candidate of all time doesn't prove intelligence. In fact, Trump appears incapable of stringing together sentences at a 6th grade level:

Tell me if the following sounds intelligent to you:

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"The President

"I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people."

I made a point about how smart Trump's election strategy was.

Instead of addressing it, you attempted to change the subject.

That cowardly dodge, is a tacit admission that you cannot refute what I say.

Yet, you still stand by your position, even though you cannot defend it.

You are actively supporting beliefs that you, on some level, know are wrong.

You are evil.

The emotional lib goo train never ends. Never any substance.
You would have to read the link to judge substance.
Here's a head start:

2. Abuse of the Powers of the President and Abuse of Public Trust

“Unlike prior presidents, he has made presidential lies as routine as the rising and setting of the sun, confounding civil discourse, truth and public truad it st,” the memo to Pelosi reads. 'He has disrespected, belittled, and serially preyed upon women, mocked the disabled, incited violence against the mainstream media and critics, and encouraged and displayed bigotry towards minorities and minority Members of Congress, including intercession with Israel in serious violation of the Speech or Debate Clause, Article I, section 6, clause 1, to deny two Members visitor visas.'"
Here's another chance to improve your comprehension skills:

Guide to the 2019 Impeachment Inquiry of President Trump

"Here’s what happened, starting at the beginning.

"Ambassador targeted by Ukraine In 2018, former Ukrainian officials, President Trump’s associates, and other individuals worked together to mount a case to replace U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

"Lev Parnas, an American citizen and businessman born in Ukraine, and an associate of his made significant illegal campaign contributions in June 2018 to former Rep. Pete Sessions and related political entities as a part of a plan to influence the United States government to replace Yovanovitch, according to charges filed by the Justice Department.

"The plan was reportedly at the request of Ukraine’s former chief prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko.

"Later that year, Parnas hired President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Giuliani met with Lutsenko about the plan, according to Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent.

"On Jan. 9, 2019 Giuliani asked the State Department to issue Viktor Shokin, Lutsenko’s predecessor as Ukraine’s chief prosecutor, a visa to travel to the United States so that he could provide information about corruption in the United States, according to Kent, possibly referring to the same plan to oust Yovanovitch."
170705-ryan-president-snowflake-tease_or0ikn

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when he's gone?
..all of your hate is eating you up.....hate is not good
.all of your hate is eating you up.....hate is not good
Is hatred of evil allowable?

White privilege - Wikipedia

"In his work, Allen maintained several points: that the 'white race' was invented as a ruling class social control formation in the late seventeenth and early eighteenth century Anglo-American plantation colonies (principally Virginia and Maryland); that central to this process was the ruling-class plantation bourgeoisie conferring 'white race' privileges on European-American working people; that these privileges were not only against the interests of African-Americans, they were also 'poison,' 'ruinous,' a baited hook, to the class interests of working people; that white supremacy, reinforced by the 'white skin privilege,' has been as the main retardant of working-class consciousness in the US; and that struggle for radical social change should direct principal efforts at challenging white supremacy and 'white skin privileges'.[36"

Trump Lies

whistling.jpg

White Pride put Trump in the White House, and it's tearing the country apart, just as it has for the last hundred years.....3

Only a lying fucktard would make such a claim. I challenge you to support that with anything relevant, you race baiting piece of shit.

YOu are nothing but a propaganda spewing troll.

I bet you never talked to a real person, and were such an fucktard asshole to them, have you, you cowardly fucker.

Forum List

Back