🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's 9th time golfing in 7 weeks as President

Trump hasn't gone on vacation yet.

This is just liberal mouth foam.
So when he jets off to Florida every weekend it is to vacuum his pool?

Were you born this fucking stupid, or is this yet another symptom of Ringworm.....
He is working from another location. He produces on weekends. Things get done on weekends. I have not seen any days off.
And who the fuck are you?

T. J. Eckleburg?

When you get shit done and then golf you're accomplishing stuff. When you golf and don't do jackshit then people are going to bitch and its not that hypocritical. For the record I never gave a rat's ass about Obama's golf game
What has he done on the golf course?
Get shit done and then go golfing it's called a work ethic. Trumps on track to fulfilling his campaign promises.
Point to me the things he got done on the golf course.....
Read my previous very slowly. Work, then golf. Trump has gotten a lot of shit done.

Trump makes more deals in a single golfing trip than Obama made in eight freaking years. Y'all lefties don't seem to understand that Obama was a lazy liberal bastard but Trump works all the time even when he seems to be playing.

I hate seeing the hypocrisy of the Trump cheerleaders. all of the sudden it is okay for the president to take golfing outings constantly? When Obama was doing this shit you correctly criticized him yet when Trump does it it is no big deal? Just because your guy is in office it doesn't make shity things good. I have to work long and hard for my vacations . I sure as hell dont get them in under 4 months. Trump needs to do the job I elected him to do not hob knob on the links.

Every authoritarian colonial power structure know to mankind has always endeavored to divide the masses into incoherent self limiting factions.
. No, you people are choosing to be divided, and so you have to blame someone. You think Trump is that easy target for your constant blame game, but you are wrong on that one.

Obama was probably golfing 9 times a week. Deep state allowed Obama to golf as much as he wants and Obama allowed deep state to rule the country as much as they wanted. Sounds like a great deal, ha?
That's not true. Care to address the OP now? How do you feel about Trump's 4 vacations and 9 golf outings less than 2 months into his Presidency?

When did Trump go on vacation? He went HOME!

Odd. Just a few months ago a President golfing inspired mass hysteria and outrage among conservatives. Now, not a peep. It took Obama 4 months to get on a golf course after entering the White House, while Trump doesn't seem to want a little thing like the Presidency keeping him out of practice.

President Trump — who regularly lambasted his predecessor for spending too much time playing the sport — is golfing for the ninth time since taking office seven weeks ago.

So far, Trump is teed up to be one of the most prolific golfers to hold the Oval Office.

But Trump is caught in something of a sand trap. On the campaign trail he promised he wouldn’t golf if he was elected President because he’d be too busy.

After all, he spent the last few years criticizing President Obama for playing a few rounds while in office.

Read More here: President Trump is golfing for the ninth time since taking office

Not only that but Trump is doing his weekly, weekend trips down to Mar De Lago, at his resort in Palm Beach Florida costing the taxpayers of this country 700,000.00 per trip. He refuses to go to Camp David, and refers to Mar De Lago as his southern White House.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

In one month alone, Trump and his sons have OUTSPENT Obama's yearly vacation budget.

In the last month Trump & his sons (since all of his kids need Security also) have spent 11.3 million in taxpayer dollars for TRAVEL alone, outdoing Obama's travel in one YEAR. Trump flew down to Florida last week, to campaign, even though the election was 4 months ago. The taxpayers also paid for that. We are paying for his kids to do business in Foreign countries, including the Middle east. They flew down there to open up their new golf course in Dubia.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president

And the real shove it up your butt, is we're paying $700,000 for each weekend trip down to Mar De Lago. Mar De Lago has recently doubled it's yearly membership rates to $200,000 per year. I guess this is one of Trump's "bigly" wonderful, wonderful, just wonderful DEALS.
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

So that's 700K x 52 weeks a year = $36 million 400 thousand taxpayer dollars. Presidential salary is $400K per year, which he will be forced to take anyway.

ONE YUUUUUGGGGE MISTAKE AMERICA!

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg
Fake News!

I hate seeing the hypocrisy of the Trump cheerleaders. all of the sudden it is okay for the president to take golfing outings constantly? When Obama was doing this shit you correctly criticized him yet when Trump does it it is no big deal? Just because your guy is in office it doesn't make shity things good. I have to work long and hard for my vacations . I sure as hell dont get them in under 4 months. Trump needs to do the job I elected him to do not hob knob on the links.

Trump walks out of his home in Florida to play golf. How about Obama's trips to God knows where to play?

Odd. Just a few months ago a President golfing inspired mass hysteria and outrage among conservatives. Now, not a peep. It took Obama 4 months to get on a golf course after entering the White House, while Trump doesn't seem to want a little thing like the Presidency keeping him out of practice.

President Trump — who regularly lambasted his predecessor for spending too much time playing the sport — is golfing for the ninth time since taking office seven weeks ago.

So far, Trump is teed up to be one of the most prolific golfers to hold the Oval Office.

But Trump is caught in something of a sand trap. On the campaign trail he promised he wouldn’t golf if he was elected President because he’d be too busy.

After all, he spent the last few years criticizing President Obama for playing a few rounds while in office.

Read More here: President Trump is golfing for the ninth time since taking office

Not only that but Trump is doing his weekly, weekend trips down to Mar De Lago, at his resort in Palm Beach Florida costing the taxpayers of this country 700,000.00 per trip. He refuses to go to Camp David, and refers to Mar De Lago as his southern White House.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

In one month alone, Trump and his sons have OUTSPENT Obama's yearly vacation budget.

In the last month Trump & his sons (since all of his kids need Security also) have spent 11.3 million in taxpayer dollars for TRAVEL alone, outdoing Obama's travel in one YEAR. Trump flew down to Florida last week, to campaign, even though the election was 4 months ago. The taxpayers also paid for that. We are paying for his kids to do business in Foreign countries, including the Middle east. They flew down there to open up their new golf course in Dubia.

And the real shove it up your butt, is we're paying $700,000 for each weekend trip down to Mar De Lago. Mar De Lago has recently doubled it's yearly membership rates to $200,000 per year. I guess this is one of Trump's "bigly" wonderful, wonderful, just wonderful DEALS.

So that's 700K x 52 weeks a year = $36 million 400 thousand taxpayer dollars. Presidential salary is $400K per year, which he will be forced to take anyway.

. Hey if you earn it, then it's different. Trump is probably bringing in far more than he is spending, and if that is the case then no one gives a crap what he does as long as he is earning it.

Trump hasn't gone on vacation yet.

This is just liberal mouth foam.
So when he jets off to Florida every weekend it is to vacuum his pool?

Were you born this fucking stupid, or is this yet another symptom of Ringworm.....
He is working from another location. He produces on weekends. Things get done on weekends. I have not seen any days off.
What is he getting done on the weekend???? point it out.
. Don't know, but why don't you ask Washington everytime they work the weekends trying to get something done or when they only work sometimes a few days in a month to get something done.

Perhaps the left should call for impeachment proceedings to begin over this they call for them over pretty much everything else Trump says and does.
. Oh if they thought it could stick, trust me they would.

. Hey if you earn it, then it's different. Trump is probably bringing in far more than he is spending, and if that is the case then no one gives a crap what he does as long as he is earning it.
Trump is probably bringing in far more than he is spending,

The evidence of which is?

I'm guessing a Bold Assertion....

He gets more done golfing than Obama did behind the desk.

Yep, Trump has done more in less than 2 months than Obama's 8 years
This is what I don't get....

If I go ahead and elaborate on what manner of idiot would say something like the above, I could be reported.....and the Star Chamber would oblige without a moment's thought....

Is this a "good thing"?

And who the fuck are you?

T. J. Eckleburg?

He must be another Trump sucker. Trump got nothing done January 21st or January 22nd while at Mar-a-lago. All those executive orders he promised to sign on day one, had to wait for monday, day four. Trump gets nothing done except tweet when at his vacation home.

Trump is costing the taxpayers $2 million a day to guard him., his familly and his properties, and another $300,000 a week to fly him to florida to play golf..

Don't know, but why don't you ask Washington everytime they work the weekends trying to get something done or when they only work sometimes a few days in a month to get something done.

You realize Trump in the first 50 days took 14 days vacation. In seven weeks time, Trump worked 5 weeks and took 2 weeks off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back