🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's 9th time golfing in 7 weeks as President

Obama was probably golfing 9 times a week. Deep state allowed Obama to golf as much as he wants and Obama allowed deep state to rule the country as much as they wanted. Sounds like a great deal, ha?
That's not true. Care to address the OP now? How do you feel about Trump's 4 vacations and 9 golf outings less than 2 months into his Presidency?

If a liberal says "it's not true", it means it is true.
I'd ask you to post proof about Obama golfing 9 times in one week, but you'd probably just respond with a lame rant about the MSM or alternative facts or some shit
You have proof about Trumps golfing though, right?

The official presidential schedule for each day he has been in office is available here.
The White House

Obama was probably golfing 9 times a week. Deep state allowed Obama to golf as much as he wants and Obama allowed deep state to rule the country as much as they wanted. Sounds like a great deal, ha?
That's not true. Care to address the OP now? How do you feel about Trump's 4 vacations and 9 golf outings less than 2 months into his Presidency?
. It's all about racism you see or is that what you are suggesting here ? Here is your way of thinking maybe - While that man who was black held the white house, they picked about his every move, but now that they got that white man back in the white house, well you don't hear a peep. Am I right ??

I'd ask you to post proof about Obama golfing 9 times in one week, but you'd probably just respond with a lame rant about the MSM or alternative facts or some shit

The official presidential schedule for each day he has been in office is available here.
The White House
You have Obamas then too, right?

For a comparison, Obama was probably golfing 9 times a week. Deep state allowed Obama to golf as much as he wants and Obama allowed deep state to rule the country as much as they wanted. Sounds like it has been a great deal, ha?
No...Deep State allowed Obama to golf in 4 places at once.....

You're an imbecile......

The White House

Yes, I do, but

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-12_13-2-0.png
    upload_2017-3-12_13-2-0.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 38

If a liberal says "it's not true", it only means it is true.
uh.....but you are the one who posted his fantasy....

Are you institutionalized? Have you pondered the merits?

I think it' reasonable to conclude that the job of president is a tough one, especially today what with all the liberals trying to stop everything Trump does. But Trump as well as Obama needed time off. I think Obama took too much time off, and we have yet to have any long term data to prove Trump is doing the same thing. Yet. You know, to draw a comparison, it's like the global warming claim. Not enough data.

Depends upon who it is doesn't it, always does in this society.

I hate seeing the hypocrisy of the Trump cheerleaders. all of the sudden it is okay for the president to take golfing outings constantly? When Obama was doing this shit you correctly criticized him yet when Trump does it it is no big deal? Just because your guy is in office it doesn't make shity things good. I have to work long and hard for my vacations . I sure as hell dont get them in under 4 months. Trump needs to do the job I elected him to do not hob knob on the links.

The White House

Yes, I do, but
You don't know how to post content anyway.

I hate seeing the hypocrisy of the Trump cheerleaders. all of the sudden it is okay for the president to take golfing outings constantly? When Obama was doing this shit you correctly criticized him yet when Trump does it it is no big deal? Just because your guy is in office it doesn't make shity things good. I have to work long and hard for my vacations . I sure as hell dont get them in under 4 months. Trump needs to do the job I elected him to do not hob knob on the links.
I know it's tough for your toggle switch mind but not all people on the right said all of the same things. I personally was happy he was on vacation, I wish it had been 24/7.

I want to know who he's playing with.
After all,there are a lot of deals cemented on the golf course.
Only when the party on the tee is white, though....right?

If barry was actually working while golfing thats fine....but I highly doubt I would approve of his work.
Who cares?

You're a moron....

we can see the results....

Do you wanna see them for the last guy you believed deserved 2 terms?

You are absolutely correct. We should be just as hard on Trump for golfing as much as Obama instead of doing the job we elected him for.
I agree; who cares how much either of them golf/golfed, so long as they do the job. It would sure be cheaper if Trump could find a nice course there in D.C., though, so he wouldn't have to keep helling around in Air Force One and staying at his high priced resorts, dragging security, press and staffers with him. Well, Spring is here; maybe that will happen.
We should encourage President Trump to golf. He needs the exercise. He's no spring chicken.

I know it's tough for your toggle switch mind but not all people on the right said all of the same things. I personally was happy he was on vacation, I wish it had been 24/7.
But you're a moron, IceIce....

and I bet you are lying as well....

Forum List

Back