Trumps Accepts Nomination From The White House Before Large Crowd

I like everything he's said so far except for increasing charter schools.
That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.

I like everything he's said so far except for increasing charter schools.
That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.
Ive fallen asleep three times already. Most boring speech ever. Like watching a kid in school trying to read

Biden accepted alone from a high school stage in Delaware.

Just a thought.
Biden = safe and smart; Trump = dangerous idiot. Ask Herman Cain how Trumps Tulsa rally worked out for him
Save the low-intelligence remarks for the Biden threads.
Bye now.
What’s low intelligence about what I said.

are we still not struggling through a pandemic? Do you really think gathering a crowd of 1000 people is a safe and smart thing to do?

Its for trumps ego.

Ive fallen asleep three times already. Most boring speech ever. Like watching a kid in school trying to read
I'd rather have an honest bad reader than a liar with the gift of gab like Obama.
Well unfortunately you’re stuck with a liar and a bad reader
Dont forget he was impeached (by 100% Democrats) and he colluded with Russia
:auiqs.jpg:
Fully aware. The dude has been a complete embarrassment.

Just a thought.
Biden = safe and smart; Trump = dangerous idiot. Ask Herman Cain how Trumps Tulsa rally worked out for him
Bye now.

are we still not struggling through a pandemic? Do you really think gathering a crowd of 1000 people is a safe and smart thing to do?

Its for trumps ego.

That’s right. Crowds are only acceptable by Democrats when looting, rioting and beating people.

Just a thought.
Bye now.

Its for trumps ego.

That’s right. Crowds are only acceptable by Democrats when looting, rioting and beating people.
Those aren’t acceptable either

Forum List

Back