Trumps Accepts Nomination From The White House Before Large Crowd

Biden accepted alone from a high school stage in Delaware.

Just a thought.
Joe Biden didn't violate the hatch act accepting his nomination, nor did he expose dozens of people to possible infection.

You go ahead and keep cheering the criminal, though.

Ive fallen asleep three times already. Most boring speech ever. Like watching a kid in school trying to read
I'd rather have an honest bad reader than a liar with the gift of gab like Obama.
Well unfortunately you’re stuck with a liar and a bad reader
Dont forget he was impeached (by 100% Democrats) and he colluded with Russia
:auiqs.jpg:
Wrong. It as the only impeachment vote in history that wasn't strictly along partisan lines.

Yeah he was only the Republican party’s nominee for president of the USA. No biggie

Of course that back when they used to be semi respectable
If I recall, Wall Street funded Obama and Romney equally in 2012.
What does that tell you ?

Yeah he was only the Republican party’s nominee for president of the USA. No biggie

Of course that back when they used to be semi respectable
If I recall, Wall Street funded Obama and Romney equally in 2012.
What does that tell you ?
It tells me that Wall Street funded Romney and obama equally in 2012. Was that a trick question?

OOPS:

1598599641164.png

Kamala's all Yea Riots!

Then the Riots sink their Poll #s

1598599855429.png

They send The Ho out to lie:

1598599892351.png

Then she dashes off without taking questions.

Last edited:
Trump put on a show of, ""pretend the virus is gone, pretend there are not 180,000 dead, pretend the virus never even existed", and his minions will believe his showmanship!

It is, what it is.

I like everything he's said so far except for increasing charter schools.
That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.
Ive fallen asleep three times already. Most boring speech ever. Like watching a kid in school trying to read
Bawahahahahahahahahaha...now that is funny

Forum List

Back