Trumps Accepts Nomination From The White House Before Large Crowd

Biden accepted alone from a high school stage in Delaware.

Just a thought.
Biden = safe and smart; Trump = dangerous idiot. Ask Herman Cain how Trumps Tulsa rally worked out for him
Save the low-intelligence remarks for the Biden threads.
Bye now.
What’s low intelligence about what I said.

are we still not struggling through a pandemic? Do you really think gathering a crowd of 1000 people is a safe and smart thing to do?

Its for trumps ego.
Government can't keep people from getting this virus. Individuals are responsible for making decisions that will keep themselves safe. Only Democrats think our government should run every aspect of everyone's life. Democrats need to learn how to spell freedom. MAGA

Just a thought.
Biden = safe and smart; Trump = dangerous idiot. Ask Herman Cain how Trumps Tulsa rally worked out for him
Bye now.

are we still not struggling through a pandemic? Do you really think gathering a crowd of 1000 people is a safe and smart thing to do?

Its for trumps ego.
Government can't keep people from getting this virus. Individuals are responsible for making decisions that will keep themselves safe. Only Democrats think our government should run every aspect of everyone's life. Democrats need to learn how to spell freedom. MAGA
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. The government shouldn't be setting up super spreader events.

Just a thought.
Bye now.

Its for trumps ego.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. The government shouldn't be setting up super spreader events.
You mean like the BLM protests so many Democrat politicians attend or approve of? Summer of love, Qdog.

Large crowd with no masks

Trump showing his image and ignoring COVID is more important than the safety and well being of his followers

Just a thought.
Bye now.

Its for trumps ego.
You mean like the BLM protests so many Democrat politicians attend or approve of? Summer of love, Qdog.
False equivalency is FALSE. It's right there in the name.

Just a thought.
Bye now.

Its for trumps ego.
Progs promoting riots makes you right. And one kid did the job that the police refuse to do as to save their salaries, pensions and benefits. Long live the fiefdoms. And of course, they arrested him.

Just a thought.
Bye now.

Its for trumps ego.

Why not? Seems you people have one for a VP candidate.

Just a thought.
Bye now.

Its for trumps ego.
Tell that to the rest of the world who is by and large past this thing.

And not enough were wearing masks to satisfy the perpetually fake frightened so they will all catch Covid and be super spreaders and....and...and.,,

What a stark contrast between MAGA and HAGA(Hate America Greatly Always)

I like everything he's said so far except for increasing charter schools.
That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.

The best way to alter mostly privileged whites receiving exceptional educations is to grow Charter schools and use Vouchers.

And not enough were wearing masks to satisfy the perpetually fake frightened so they will all catch Covid and be super spreaders and....and...and.,,

What a retarded phrase, don’t hold your breath waiting for that to catch.

People shouldn’t wear masks to satisfy others. They should wear masks and social distance to do their part in keeping our community safe and eradicating a virus. I guess we are more selfish than patriotic in these disgusting times of Trump. It’s a shame

I like everything he's said so far except for increasing charter schools.
That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.

The best way to alter mostly privileged whites receiving exceptional educations is to grow Charter schools and use Vouchers.
Who do you give vouchers to?

People shouldn’t wear masks to satisfy others. They should wear masks and social distance to do their part in keeping our community safe and eradicating a virus. I guess we are more selfish than patriotic in these disgusting times of Trump. It’s a shame
Hiding with Biden is your gig and keep it to yourself
Covid is fake, 5% are testing positive now and of that 5% a whopping 1% will die.
Covid is for math and stat retards and those that want it for a political weapon

Covid is fake, 5% are testing positive now and of that 5% a whopping 1% will die.
Covid is for math and stat retards and those that want it for a political weapon
How many people died yesterday from Covid in the US?

How many people died yesterday from Covid in the US?
330 million didn’t die and of the 1,000 that did 950 were in such poor health they would die in 2 days to 2 weeks
You are near your 12 paid post limit

Forum List

Back