Trumps Accepts Nomination From The White House Before Large Crowd

Biden accepted alone from a high school stage in Delaware.

Just a thought.
Fake News. Cain was in the midst of a very heavy travel schedule promoting his book with lots and lots of public contact and transit. You wouldn't be ignorant of this if you got your news from informative sources rather than vile hate-filled propagandists.

The Left lost all credibility on this issue when they pretended that if you were outraged by social injustice, or burning down someone's business, house or car that you were immune to the virus.

I like everything he's said so far except for increasing charter schools.
That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.
Here's the main problem though. Pro-Marxist instructors are rampant throughout our "public" educational system and brainwashing our youth. If we can get rid of them, fine. But, I don't see it happening.

Just a thought.
It was a sleazy political function violating the Hatch Act while using the White house at tax payer expense, and is not what this country is all about. It truly was unforgivable, it sent a message that cheating in elections at the expense of the tax payer is okay, and any one who truly cares about their own morality, would never vote this turd into office. He stole tax payer dollars for his own benefit to benefit his election. He's not a president. He's an authoritarian. For four years, we have not had a president, and he will go down in the history books as nothing more than a fraud. McCaskill on Trump RNC speech: I will never forgive him for this

That basically means tax money paying for private schools, instead of improving public schools. Educ. Sec DeVoss is a well known billionaire advocate of
private schools for mostly privilaged (95% whites). Other than that I only wish he would speak more off the cuff than from the prompters. And I hope he mentions the Spygate investigation.
Here's the main problem though. Pro-Marxist instructors are rampant throughout our "public" educational system and brainwashing our youth. If we can get rid of them, fine. But, I don't see it happening.
There is zero evidence of that, and you cannot produce any evidence either. It's made up. You should be ashamed.

Very few 'pro Marxism ' instructors in the US.
Sorry.

Trump couldn't even explain his agenda for a second term. Peter Baker interviewed him before his speech and he sounded like a confused third grader. I was embarrassed. Trump is a laughing stock with his incoherent gobbly goo. What a disaster; Trump still can't explain his agenda for a possible second term

"But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done," Trump told The New York Times' Peter Baker. WTF? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Very few 'pro Marxism ' instructors in the US.
Sorry.
Actually , none who you can name, because Republicans haven't a clue what it means. Pitiful!

Billy Kinetta is weak and a coward. He cannot debate the things I posted about Trump because he knows they are true and he would never be able to debate the facts and the truth of what I posted. So much for this thread folks. It's a dud.

Getting rid of them is a start.

Getting rid of them is a start.
Lol! Folks, they can't point out any Marxists because there are none, and they can't tell us what it is either. See how pitiful they are?

And not enough were wearing masks to satisfy the perpetually fake frightened so they will all catch Covid and be super spreaders and....and...and.,,

What a stark contrast between MAGA and HAGA(Hate America Greatly Always)
What a retarded phrase, don’t hold your breath waiting for that to catch.

People shouldn’t wear masks to satisfy others. They should wear masks and social distance to do their part in keeping our community safe and eradicating a virus. I guess we are more selfish than patriotic in these disgusting times of Trump. It’s a shame
Hiding with Biden is your gig and keep it to yourself
Covid is fake, 5% are testing positive now and of that 5% a whopping 1% will die.
Covid is for math and stat retards and those that want it for a political weapon

Taking precautions should be everyone's gig.
Covid is not fake. Mary Trump got it right when she said Trump wants to con everyone into thinking everything is normal. People are not as stupid as Trump thinks they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Just a thought.
It was a sleazy political function violating the Hatch Act while using the White house at tax payer expense, and is not what this country is all about. It truly was unforgivable, it sent a message that cheating in elections at the expense of the tax payer is okay, and any one who truly cares about their own morality, would never vote this turd into office. He stole tax payer dollars for his own benefit to benefit his election. He's not a president. He's an authoritarian. For four years, we have not had a president, and he will go down in the history books as nothing more than a fraud. McCaskill on Trump RNC speech: I will never forgive him for this

This is the same Republican Party that talks about law and order. I can remember when Republicans cared about values. Mark Meadow's stance is "who cares".

"But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done," Trump told The New York Times' Peter Baker. WTF? This was him before his speech. How come you didn't post your third grade fake presidents words there too? LOl! What an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back