Trump’s administration ‘in freefall

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
President Donald Trump’s accusations that former President Barack Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower before the presidential elections, alleged ties between Trump’s officials and Russia, and the withdrawal of an appeal to the ruling that prevented the president’s first travel ban executive order — the Trump administration’s woes seem never-ending.

Less than two months after stepping into office, President Trump’s administration is “in freefall,” former CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote in a post on Facebook Monday. Rather wrote, “ At some points words fail, or they are starting to fail me. We have an Administration in freefall.”

Rather launched a sharp attack on Trump after the president’s Twitter tirade where he made allegations against Obama for using his position as president to wire tap Trump’s offices prior to the 2016 presidential elections.

“I have a real question if President Trump actually believes what he is saying,” Rather wrote. “Even Richard Nixon, the most paranoid president to date, ruled for years with a relatively calm hand.”

Obama did wire tap, Wikileaks has a record of 100% on accurate released documents.

President Donald Trump’s accusations that former President Barack Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower before the presidential elections, alleged ties between Trump’s officials and Russia, and the withdrawal of an appeal to the ruling that prevented the president’s first travel ban executive order — the Trump administration’s woes seem never-ending.

Less than two months after stepping into office, President Trump’s administration is “in freefall,” former CBS News anchor Dan Rather wrote in a post on Facebook Monday. Rather wrote, “ At some points words fail, or they are starting to fail me. We have an Administration in freefall.”

Rather launched a sharp attack on Trump after the president’s Twitter tirade where he made allegations against Obama for using his position as president to wire tap Trump’s offices prior to the 2016 presidential elections.

“I have a real question if President Trump actually believes what he is saying,” Rather wrote. “Even Richard Nixon, the most paranoid president to date, ruled for years with a relatively calm hand.”
Lol

• Banned

Lol
Rather makes good sense. Don't belittle anything because trump is a true failure

Lol
Rather makes good sense. Don't belittle anything because trump is a true failure
Thats even more humorous.

Lol
How about we belittle Kinko Rather because HE's a failure?

• Banned

Lol
Thats even more humorous.
Facts are humorous to you?

The democrat party lost over 2,000 elections throughout the Country since Obama was first elected as well as most Governorships, the Senate majority and the House majority as well as the Presidency. The party is leaderless and in complete chaos and yet the pathetic left persists in their fantasy that somehow they can reverse last November's election. It's sad really

Lol
How about we belittle Kinko Rather because HE's a failure?
Why is he a failure? The man had a wonderful career

The democrat party lost over 2,000 elections throughout the Country and the Senate majority and the House majority as well as the Presidency. The party is leaderless and in complete chaos and yet the pathetic left persists in their fantasy that somehow they can reverse last November's election. It's sad really
It won't be reversed, but fortunately Trump will be gone within his first year

Everyone who counts knows Obama personally ordered someone to wiretap President Trump's phones. There is no proof this didn't occur. Please stop posting propaganda aimed at denying this truth. Thank you. bigly.

Forum List

Back