Trump's approval plunges to 37%

The exchange has its roots in a “hot mic” incident in March 2012, during which Obama and then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev were caught exchanging words during a summit in South Korea.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev, referring to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev said.

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility,” Obama added.

“I understand,” Medvedev replied. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

Washington Post

50%. Awesome!

50% is great news

Until you realize that Rasmussen had Trump at 53% a month ago

With all the fake news going around i'd say a 3% drop is acceptable.

Trump shot himself in the foot

Yeah right.....
Wonder what dems will think up next in their efforts to smear Trump?
Whatever it is it's gonna have to be better than "The russians did it" bullshit.

The Russian thing is not going away

Yeah right.....
Whatever it is it's gonna have to be better than "The russians did it" bullshit.

I heard that Democrats will stick with their proven strategy of letting Trump disgrace himself.

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

Tapp! Bad! Sick! Guy! Herp Derp.

This is what you ignorant retards voted into office.

He writes like a third grader

And yet ----- speaks like a fourth grader. So we know he's holding back.

(from that link)
21language_graphic_WEB-1547.jpg

Can't be goin' all erudite and shit. Scares off the base, bigly.

All depends which poll you want to believe, Gallup says 37, Rasmussen says 50 and all sorts of polls in between.

Polls did so well in the election.....lol

50% is great news

It's actually more than a 3 point drop. Rasmussen had Trump as high as 59%. :ack-1:

Aaaaaand .....Trump is still The President.
And will be for another day at least. That still doesn't mean his JAR hasn't slipped 9 percentage points by the one pollster who favors him the most. Or the one favoring him the least having him in the 30's.

Trump has dropped 3 % in the last month

Not bad if he can stop the bleeding

The exchange has its roots in a “hot mic” incident in March 2012, during which Obama and then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev were caught exchanging words during a summit in South Korea.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev, referring to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

“This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility,” Obama added.

“I understand,” Medvedev replied. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

Washington Post

50% is great news

Yeah right.....

I don't get your comparison
Obama was an elected President

Nobody on Team Trump had business talking to the Russians

50%. Awesome!

50% is great news

It's actually more than a 3 point drop. Rasmussen had Trump as high as 59%. :ack-1:

And will be for another day at least. That still doesn't mean his JAR hasn't slipped 9 percentage points by the one pollster who favors him the most. Or the one favoring him the least having him in the 30's.

Meh....not worried.
Dems and the press have done everything they can to smear Trump and he's still at 50%.

Pssssst.....here's a little secret,America is finally realising just how crooked dems and the press are and they no longer believe their bullshit.

50% is great news

Meh....not worried.
Dems and the press have done everything they can to smear Trump and he's still at 50%.

Pssssst.....here's a little secret,America is finally realising just how crooked dems and the press are and they no longer believe their bullshit.
LOLOL

He's at 50% in one poll that has rated higher than all the rest. His average among all the polls is a dismal 43.6%.

Let's see Carters, shall we?
The worst speech of all time | Toronto Star

Now, your elitist attitude is the result of having Trump as President. Ponder that awhile.

Yeah right.....

I heard that Democrats will stick with their proven strategy of letting Trump disgrace himself.

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

Tapp! Bad! Sick! Guy! Herp Derp.

This is what you ignorant retards voted into office.

He writes like a third grader

And yet ----- speaks like a fourth grader. So we know he's holding back.

(from that link)
21language_graphic_WEB-1547.jpg

Can't be goin' all erudite and shit. Scares off the base, bigly.

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

He's at 50% in one poll that has rated higher than all the rest. His average among all the polls is a dismal 43.6%.

I bet you believed these polls as well......
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Trump and the Russian's has the potential for a very funny movie. Norman Jewison is still alive and so are Carl Reiner and Alan Arkin. It CAN be done. LOL

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

Hey, that's pretty damn close.... even says so on the link you gave....

Final results, Hillary +2.1
RCP average, Hillary + 3.2

Thanks for confirming polls can be quite accurate :thup:

Trump: 43.6%. Ouch. :ack-1:

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

...silly you just linked to polling that quite accurately shows Clinton's popular vote win within about 1%

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

And 99% percent of them were wrong...hardly a stellar performance record.

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

Retard, how is it possible that the average of polling is spot on while 99% are wrong?

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

Not according to the link you posted.

Again...

That's pretty accurate.

And Trump's RCP average is ... 43.6%

Meh....not worried.

LOLOL

Retard, how is it possible that the average of polling is spot on while 99% are wrong?

Every single poll but one had hillary winning.

LOLOL

Putz.... those polls indicate her winning the popular vote, not the election. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

Putz.... those polls indicate her winning the popular vote, not the election. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

You just keep on pretending the polls were right...
You fools all thought hildabeast had it in the bag....turns out the only thing hillary had in the bag was a bottle of scotch.

Are you serious??
Longtime Putin spokesman says Clinton campaign met with Russian officials

A World of Advice for Obama on Foreign Policy
While the first telephone exchanges between Mr. Obama and foreign leaders were limited to pledges of future cooperation and invitations to visit, those leaders and their aides have also been contacting Mr. Obama’s advisers and their surrogates with suggestions on how an Obama administration should conduct, and change, American foreign policy.

Washington Post

Yeah right.....

I don't get your comparison
Obama was an elected President

Nobody on Team Trump had business talking to the Russians

Forum List

Back