Trump's approval plunges to 37%

Try again and if you think your political party will win in 2018 when Democrats have more seats to defend in the Senate then you are delusional!

They will win the House if Trump is in the 30's and that stops the GOP legislative agenda cold.

Sure and Clinton won that landslide victory, right!?!

You have no clue how hard it will be to win in 2018 and believe that the House will fall.

Hell you believe the Democrats will retain all their Senate Seats, right!?!

And then sweep the House and believe Trump numbers will stay in the tank, right!?!

You're the one claiming YOU have a clue. Which even in a general sense is hilarious.

That is rich coming from You!

When Republicans retain the House and Senate in 2018 what will be your excuse!?!

Gerrymandering!?!

Racism!?!

America is stupid outside New York, Chicago and California!?!

So tell me which seats will the Democrats win in Red and Swing States!?!

You know everything seeing you were so correct about the House, Senate and Oval Office turning blue, oh wait you were wrong!

For all intents and purposes, Republicans should easily maintain the House and Senate in a non-Presidential election year

The wild card is Trump

We have seen him moving from one self induced crisis to another in only two months. As we saw yesterday, Team Trump is botching its response to the Russian investigation and is already circling the wagons of denial. At this point, they look worse than the Nixon forces did

If this and whatever new revelations that maypop up in the next two years, are not "handled" by Congressional Republicans, there can be a severe backlash

Actually according to US voting patterns Democrats should make significant gains, simply given "generic Republican" in office with no major issues. In most mid-terms the President's party loses ground.

The question is how large, and whether it's enough to turn balances of power around. The simple fact of Party X holding the White House produces its own backlash in Party Y's favor, barring some significant influence to the contrary such as 1934 when FDR's Democrats in the midst of combating the Depression for which Hoover was blamed, gained seats instead of lost them, but that's the rare exception.

This President so far is trending in the opposite direction though so far.

They will win the House if Trump is in the 30's and that stops the GOP legislative agenda cold.

You have no clue how hard it will be to win in 2018 and believe that the House will fall.

And then sweep the House and believe Trump numbers will stay in the tank, right!?!

You're the one claiming YOU have a clue. Which even in a general sense is hilarious.

When Republicans retain the House and Senate in 2018 what will be your excuse!?!

Gerrymandering!?!

Racism!?!

You know everything seeing you were so correct about the House, Senate and Oval Office turning blue, oh wait you were wrong!

For all intents and purposes, Republicans should easily maintain the House and Senate in a non-Presidential election year

The wild card is Trump

We have seen him moving from one self induced crisis to another in only two months. As we saw yesterday, Team Trump is botching its response to the Russian investigation and is already circling the wagons of denial. At this point, they look worse than the Nixon forces did

If this and whatever new revelations that maypop up in the next two years, are not "handled" by Congressional Republicans, there can be a severe backlash

Actually according to US voting patterns Democrats should make significant gains, simply given "generic Republican" in office with no major issues. In most mid-terms the President's party loses ground.

The question is how large, and whether it's enough to turn balances of power around. The simple fact of Party X holding the White House produces its own backlash in Party Y's favor, barring some significant influence to the contrary such as 1934 when FDR's Democrats in the midst of combating the Depression for which Hoover was blamed, gained seats instead of lost them, but that's the rare exception.

What happens in 2018 if the President is under impeachment?

And the margin of error is 3%. So, wrong.

50% is great news

Until you realize that Rasmussen had Trump at 53% a month ago

Check your math. If the MoE is 3% ---- then it's 3% for BOTH.

That means one is 47 to 53 where the previous was 50 to 56.

You must do math like you do the quote box.

Gerrymandering!?!

Racism!?!

The wild card is Trump

What happens in 2018 if the President is under impeachment?

50% is great news

With all the fake news going around i'd say a 3% drop is acceptable.

Trump shot himself in the foot

Yeah right.....
Wonder what dems will think up next in their efforts to smear Trump?
Whatever it is it's gonna have to be better than "The russians did it" bullshit.

50% is great news

Yeah right.....
Whatever it is it's gonna have to be better than "The russians did it" bullshit.

I heard that Democrats will stick with their proven strategy of letting Trump disgrace himself.

50%. Awesome!

50% is great news

Yeah right.....

I heard that Democrats will stick with their proven strategy of letting Trump disgrace himself.

You go with that.....

50% is great news

Yeah right.....

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

Tapp! Bad! Sick! Guy! Herp Derp.

This is what you ignorant retards voted into office.

50% is great news

Yeah right.....

The Russian thing is not going away

Yeah right.....

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

170304081112-trump-accuses-obama-wiretapping-nobles-newday-00000000-large-169.jpg

He writes like a third grader

Yeah right.....

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

This is what you retards voted into office.

Barry the great orator.....

Yeah right.....

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

And barry speaks like a retard.

Yeah right.....

You go with that.....

Trump is going with it.

And barry speaks like a retard.
Next to Trump?

Hardly

50% is great news

It's actually more than a 3 point drop. Rasmussen had Trump as high as 59%. :ack-1:

Aaaaaand .....Trump is still The President.

Forum List

Back