Trump's "armada" has been heading away from North Korea

Trump is too smart for the left. Notice Trump only stated he had an armada headed that way. Did it ever occur that he was sending a large number of submarines loaded with powerful Tomahawk and Polaris missiles. The media jumped the gun and assumed it was the Carl Vinson. Here's Trump's exact words in the interview:

“We are sending an armada. Very powerful,” Trump said during an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That, I can tell you.”

That's all he said.Trump is just too intelligent for these Leftist who jump to false conclusions.

Color me ignorant Stevie but--------
Why the fuck should Trump making that kind of statement to begin with? We are sending an armada. Very powerful--------- He repeatedly told Americans ---------- that he will not broadcast or telegraph his plan. The armada is about 3,500 miles away. Tell me if that a smart thing to say or just plain stupidity that dumb guy like you seems to be a very smart move.
A president he should know where his aircraft carrier and armada are located ------ With the help of his SOD Mathis. But It looks like both Mathis and Trump didn't even know where this armada are located.
Is Trump too smart for the left ------ Or Trump is just too dumb for the left.
Okay, I finished the coloring you asked for. You're welcome.

There's a difference between actions meant to send a message as in sending ships to Fat Boy's nearby waters and doing something that telegraphs an upcoming operation/event to the opposition. In this case the message to fatso was we're gonna be right in your backyard and retaliation will be unbelievably swift due to our proximity, and we'll leave it up to you to figure out how incredibly devastating its firepower will be, not only to your country but you personally.

Nah! According to Stevie he sent that to confuse the leftist meaning---------- He purposely did that to confuse Americans.
In reality ------- It's reported that WH and Pentagon did not coordinate properly.
Also if I'm coming to get you. ------- why should I tell you when and where an attack might come. Dumb move don't you think? Now the whole world knows where this Armada will be stuck stupid.
Continue with your coloring book.
They'll never know the coordinates of where our subs are and nothing will be able to penetrate our surface ships airspace.

Trump is too smart for the left. Notice Trump only stated he had an armada headed that way. Did it ever occur that he was sending a large number of submarines loaded with powerful Tomahawk and Polaris missiles. The media jumped the gun and assumed it was the Carl Vinson. Here's Trump's exact words in the interview:

“We are sending an armada. Very powerful,” Trump said during an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That, I can tell you.”

That's all he said.Trump is just too intelligent for these Leftist who jump to false conclusions.

Color me ignorant Stevie but--------
Why the fuck should Trump making that kind of statement to begin with? We are sending an armada. Very powerful--------- He repeatedly told Americans ---------- that he will not broadcast or telegraph his plan. The armada is about 3,500 miles away. Tell me if that a smart thing to say or just plain stupidity that dumb guy like you seems to be a very smart move.
A president he should know where his aircraft carrier and armada are located ------ With the help of his SOD Mathis. But It looks like both Mathis and Trump didn't even know where this armada are located.
Is Trump too smart for the left ------ Or Trump is just too dumb for the left.
Okay, I finished the coloring you asked for. You're welcome.

There's a difference between actions meant to send a message as in sending ships to Fat Boy's nearby waters and doing something that telegraphs an upcoming operation/event to the opposition. In this case the message to fatso was we're gonna be right in your backyard and retaliation will be unbelievably swift due to our proximity, and we'll leave it up to you to figure out how incredibly devastating its firepower will be, not only to your country but you personally.

Nah! According to Stevie he sent that to confuse the leftist meaning---------- He purposely did that to confuse Americans.
In reality ------- It's reported that WH and Pentagon did not coordinate properly.
Also if I'm coming to get you. ------- why should I tell you when and where an attack might come. Dumb move don't you think? Now the whole world knows where this Armada will be stuck stupid.
Continue with your coloring book.
They'll never know the coordinates of where our subs are and nothing will be able to penetrate our surface ships airspace.

Subs maybe. Their satellites may not be as good as what we have but for sure they can tell the difference between a small truck and 16 wheelers. Let alone a 1,000 feet carrier and 400 feet frigate. They know the coordinates.

Forum List

Back