Trump's band of billionaires keeps growing

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
yep he is draining the swamp right rubes? yes they are looking our for you!!! :laugh:

The latest addition to his team of ultra-rich administration officials is Vincent Viola, a New York businessman and NHL owner who was announced Monday as Trump's pick for secretary of the Army.

The civilian post serves under the defense secretary and is subject to Senate confirmation.

Trump adds yet another billionaire to his team

yep he is draining the swamp right rubes? yes they are looking our for you!!! :laugh:

The latest addition to his team of ultra-rich administration officials is Vincent Viola, a New York businessman and NHL owner who was announced Monday as Trump's pick for secretary of the Army.

The civilian post serves under the defense secretary and is subject to Senate confirmation.

Trump adds yet another billionaire to his team

Yes it does. All extremely capable men. Men who can get the job done.

A successful businessman with military experience for Sec of the Army. Sounds like a good pick.

A successful businessman with military experience for Sec of the Army. Sounds like a good pick.

You and I agree but Guano, shit for brains, that he is see's only the billionaire part.

Of course he a clueless moron.

Like I said Plutocracy Government on steroids. They spend more on dinner that we make a year.

Like I said Plutocracy Government on steroids. They spend more on dinner that we make a year.
You voted for Clinton FFS. :anj_stfu:

Yes I did and I'm proud of it, I will comment on everything Trump does if you like it or not. Plutocracy gov on steroids and already Pay to Play, what he accused Clinton of. I find it funny those who voted for Trump now find what he accused Clinton of, is Ok for Trump.

You voted for Clinton FFS. :anj_stfu:

Yes I did and I'm proud of it, I will comment on everything Trump does if you like it or not. Plutocracy gov on steroids and already Pay to Play, what he accused Clinton of. I find it funny those who voted for Trump now find what he accused Clinton of, is Ok for Trump.
DUDE, you found it OK with her and now its bad with Trump.

I find it amusing you are having a difficult time with Trump's victory. Clinton was certainly a terrible candidate and she was a horrible SoS...Thank goodness for the election results,

Forum List

Back