Trump's "beautiful" Steel Slat Barrier for Mexican border lampooned by designers

Just tell President Pussyboy he can have his wall. It will never be built anyway.

A wall we already have fag boy?

Uh...what? We already have it?!?! Better tell your cult leader Pussyboy right away!
Y

Created by Cable
1995 STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSThis clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.
In 1995, Bill Clinton was all about "building that wall"
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

Isn't it amazing how a few decades and desperation for votes can change a tune?

Report profane or abusive content

1:25
  • Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
01:02:52
height.69.no_border.width.69.jpg
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

How racist bill clinton was !!!!!

Bill wanted to build a racist wall with mexico..

I'll ask again:

Is there a point you are trying to make? Use your big boy words. Nobody will know what you mean, if you don't use your big boy words.

Created by Cable
1995 STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSThis clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

I'll ask again:

Is there a point you are trying to make? Use your big boy words. Nobody will know what you mean, if you don't use your big boy words.

You can't read?

Created by Cable
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton

You're really having a hard time with this!

Again: Is there a point you would like to make? Use your big boy words.

So Trump and Bill are the fucking same

Been saying it all along

Created by Cable
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton

You're really having a hard time with this!

Again: Is there a point you would like to make? Use your big boy words.

You really upset with this huh?

Created by Cable
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton

I'll ask again:

So bill bill wants a wall= good with you

Trump wants a wall /not good with you?

Why..

Created by Cable
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton

So Trump and Bill are the fucking same
Well, one commonality doesn't make them "the same". You sound a bit retarded to say so. Well, I guess they both like diddling children at rich friends' parties. So there's that, too.

Huh?

You touch my daughter I would kill you..

Now back to the topic, why when bill clinton started the wall you said nothing?

Created by Cable
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton

So when bill clinton wanted a wall it was national security but when Trump wanted to finish the wall it's racist?

So bill bill wants a wall= good with you
Well, he didn't mention a wall one single time in your copy/paste, but I am used to this rabid,infantile stupidity from you. And if he had called for a wall, I would have thought that was stupid.

Why are you even on a message board? You don't need other people around in order to invent fake people to argue against.

Look, a wall is something you need to defend. It’s a defensive installation. I can’t understand the obsession.

You cannot expect any design to be more than a strategic advantage of the defending party.

The “wall” can be a ditch, a fence or a concrete fortification, it doesn’t really matter. It’s all about your willingness to defend it that counts.
iu
So you are trying to confirm what I just said?
I confirmed exactly the opposite of what you said. The wall is a highly effective force multiplier.
Didn’t I just say that? It works for the benefit of the defender. As long as it’s defended.
You can place a pretty safe bet that Israel doesn’t let an inch of that precious wall unguarded.
Who is suggesting that it wouldn't be defended other than dumbass snowflakes like you? We already have a border patrol. What do you imagine they will be doing once the wall is in place, twiddling their thumbs? Playing pool in a bar?
This is why it’s impossible to discuss anything with you. I basically say something that you agree with, but for some reason you just have to object. Then you call me a snowflake and a dumbass. And that’s when we actually agree upon something. People must really have been mean to you.

Forum List

Back