Trump's Best Line and The Defining Moment In This Election

Yep. Lots and lots of conjecture.

Great deflection. You almost do it as well as Donald.
You didn't back anything up so it was all conjecture on your part. You can't deflect it by claiming someone else is deflecting.

Except I did provide a logical case. Here, I'll repeat it again, just to see you ignore it again.

Donald has in his career sued thousands of persons and entites, and hundreds of persons and entities for less money than he settled for during those two federal lawsuits against him. The admission of guilt could not be more obvious, since this guy was always in court trying to rob people for a cheap buck.

That is fact. Not conjecture. I cannot expect a mindless tool to know the difference.
Yes, it's conjecture. You apparently can't use logic and you're stupid to think you can bluff your way around it.

What the fuck is that gibberish in your signature? You realize this websites focus in on THE UNITED STATES right?

Stupid foreigners

The moment you see foreign script, the xenephobia mechanism implanted in your head turns on.

What the fuck is that gibberish in your signature? You realize this websites focus in on THE UNITED STATES right?

Stupid foreigners

The moment you see foreign script, the xenephobia mechanism implanted in your head turns on.
You're a broken fucking record with this race shit. The only thing going off in my head is the voice telling me you're yet another foreign troll who belongs on ignore.

You're a broken fucking record with this race shit. The only thing going off in my head is the voice telling me you're yet another foreign troll who belongs on ignore.

Race shit? You are the one that brought it up.

Let's not forget, you also have roots pal. Ignoring your heritage makes you a traitor to your bloodline.

Race shit? You are the one that brought it up.

Let's not forget, you also have roots pal. Ignoring your heritage makes you a traitor to your bloodline.
My bloodline? Lol

Are you a fucking vampire too?

My concern is with the here & now not the past. The future of MY COUNTRY Trump's your wasted opinions.
Off to ignore faggot. Go find a forum for your own country

My concern is with the here & now not the past. The future of MY COUNTRY Trump's your wasted opinions.
Off to ignore faggot. Go find a forum for your own country

Like I pointed out earlier, you just assume based on no evidence that I am not American.

Anyways, that is all I have to say. Get back in your toolbox now.

Bill has been accused of Rape. DOes that make him a rapist?

Obvious deflection.

Donald actually settled on two lawsuits of racial discrimination. He has sued people for lesser sums of money than he settled for. Evident admission of guilt.

Demonstrate some independent thought or run back to your toolbox.

Settling for lesser sums is an admission of guilt? Lol!

It happens in many, many court cases, and there a lots of reasons to settle for less. Time, convenience, and lawyer fees are just a few reasons. Most people sue for high amounts and settle for less.

The highlight of Trumps night was when he started babbling about Rosie O'Donnell and whined "Hillary is not a nice person" her commercials are mean to me

The best moment of the night was a small one liner delivered by Donald Trump. When Hillary was attempting to slam Trump on not paying Federal taxes Trump chimes in with, "That makes me smart". What a great line and why I'm voting for Trump! If Hillary is so upset about laws favoring business then why hasn't she or her husband done anything about it? After all, they've been in government for 60+ years together. Does she not understand it's Trump's job as a business owner to MAKE MONEY. Trump clearly understands the laws, business, how to create jobs and how to effectively run a business and negotiate deals. As Trump said in the debate, it's about time someone with business knowledge run this country!

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
Winning moment....Rich man (or so he claims) brags about not having to pay income tax. Yep...a winning moment, alright. :lol:

What is wrong with people using the laws that Congress (which Clinton was a part of) writes to pay less or no taxes? The system has been the government allowing these ways for the rich to not pay more in taxes.

You are pissed at Trump? I'm pissed at Congress, the President and the government for writing and passing such bills, not the rich who follow the laws and take what the government gives.

Change the people in government and hold them accountable!

The Clintons started lining their pockets by smuggling tons of cocaine into AK. They've been making money illegally for decades.
I found it ironic that Hillary would have the nerve to even mention anyone elses wealth.

If that's what you admire, it's not saying much about you. Sure, make money. But pay your taxes like everyone else. If everyone were "smart" like Trump, this country would grind to a halt. Of course, in order to be "smart" like Trump, you've got to be enormously wealthy and have a very expensive accountant. So most of us don't have that choice.

You liberals need to realize that the existing tax code exists for a reason; to define what is the fair share of taxes that people and corporations should pay.

If a corporation or person works that system to their own advantage and minimizes the tax they pay, that is what everyone tries to do. It is legal to pay more than you owe if that is what you want to do and you dont need to use the tax code for that.

But please cut out the attacks on people legally using the existing rules to reduce their taxes. That is like criticizing someone for FOLLOWING THE LAW.

When the government can stop going after conservative political opponents and start focusing on the real cheaters who BREAK THE LAW by not paying what they do OWE, then maybe we can address people who legally reduce what they have to pay.

Till then you are merely engaging in plain old Dimbocrat hypocrisy.

The Clintons started lining their pockets by smuggling tons of cocaine into AK. They've been making money illegally for decades.
I found it ironic that Hillary would have the nerve to even mention anyone elses wealth.

Based on trumps sniffling....looks like he might have gotten ahold of some of that cocaine

If that's what you admire, it's not saying much about you. Sure, make money. But pay your taxes like everyone else. If everyone were "smart" like Trump, this country would grind to a halt. Of course, in order to be "smart" like Trump, you've got to be enormously wealthy and have a very expensive accountant. So most of us don't have that choice.

You liberals need to realize that the existing tax code exists for a reason; to define what is the fair share of taxes that people and corporations should pay.

If a corporation or person works that system to their own advantage and minimizes the tax they pay, that is what everyone tries to do. It is legal to pay more than you owe if that is what you want to do and you dont need to use the tax code for that.

But please cut out the attacks on people legally using the existing rules to reduce their taxes. That is like criticizing someone for FOLLOWING THE LAW.

When the government can stop going after conservative political opponents and start focusing on the real cheaters who BREAK THE LAW by not paying what they do OWE, then maybe we can address people who legally reduce what they have to pay.

Jim, if what Trump is doing to avoid paying taxes is 100% legal, why has he been under audit for the past 15 years? He even said last night, Why me? Why not everyone else I know?
Because you're crooked, Donald. The IRS has caught you before and they know it, too.
What the IRS does is review the returns and when someone -- oops -- actually owes $ when they "thought" they didn't, the IRS just gets them to resubmit their return with the $ that's owed. That's how it's done. No one gets arrested.

The best moment of the night was a small one liner delivered by Donald Trump. When Hillary was attempting to slam Trump on not paying Federal taxes Trump chimes in with, "That makes me smart". What a great line and why I'm voting for Trump! If Hillary is so upset about laws favoring business then why hasn't she or her husband done anything about it? After all, they've been in government for 60+ years together. Does she not understand it's Trump's job as a business owner to MAKE MONEY. Trump clearly understands the laws, business, how to create jobs and how to effectively run a business and negotiate deals. As Trump said in the debate, it's about time someone with business knowledge run this country!

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
Bingo!
The Clintons don't pay any taxes... they're takers

Jim, if what Trump is doing to avoid paying taxes is 100% legal, why has he been under audit for the past 15 years? He even said last night, Why me? Why not everyone else I know?
Because you're crooked, Donald. The IRS has caught you before and they know it, too.
What the IRS does is review the returns and when someone -- oops -- actually owes $ when they "thought" they didn't, the IRS just gets them to resubmit their return with the $ that's owed. That's how it's done. No one gets arrested.
Instead of slinging your Depends around in authority, link us to where the IRS has fined him for income tax evasion. If you can't you just look stupid.

If Trumps use of campaign funds and Trump Foundation contributions are any indication....the IRS must be very busy

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
Bingo!
The Clintons don't pay any taxes... they're takers
Why did they pay 30% last year? Try to keep up.

In my mind I thought his best line had to do with our trade deals and how our jobs are being outsourced. This was at near the start and he came out strong with it...
He did have a strong argument there. I don't think Hillary would improve the economy much, the little I know about it.

Forum List

Back