Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Maybe you need a civics class. Still waiting for the word democracy in the US Constitution

I never said it was there.

But you claim we are a democratic republic, so show us those words in the US Constitution.

I will be happy to wait.

Where in the Constitution does it require I attend a Christian church every Sunday??

Since you dodged my previous questions like a bitch -- I expect your bitch behavior to continue when you dodge this question too
If we were a democracy a law would have been created years ago

If we were a democracy a law would have been created years ago
I am going to ask again.....

Where in the Constitution does it grant the right for government to "force" people go to a Christian church??

Why do you keep dodging questions about that Constitution, you obviously know so little about??

The AP doesn't give a fuck and just acted as a transcription service for The State.....And you sit there and lap up the agitprop like a kitten at a saucer of milk.

Talk about a special kind of stupid.

Once again everyone in every state government in the USA is lying, except Donald Trump.

Every county election official who certified results is lying. Every Secretary of State in the USA is lying, and no one has come forward to expose those lies.

But members of Trump’s Justice Department, the Pentagon, White House staffers and the Presiden’s closest advisors have told you that Trump lost the election; that Trump knew he had lost; but he decided to try and overthrow the will of the people.

Still, you believe the election was stolen and Trump won. That takes a whole new level of stupid to continue to say it was stolen.

The A.P. used to be a legitimate source of information until it became the propaganda arm of the democrat party.
Except, the AP didn't answer the survey, the state election officials answered the survey...and they said CONCLUSIVELY what every other group responsible for elections have said -- it was not stolen..

but according to you, everyone is lying but Trump and Mike Lindell....neither of whom has spent a single dime on proving election fraud in a single court...but they definitely got plenty of money from you morons over it tho..

I am going to ask again.....

Where in the Constitution does it grant the right for government to "force" people go to a Christian church??

Why do you keep dodging questions about that Constitution, you obviously know so little about??
With democracy you only have rights the majority says you have.

Last edited:
Wrong, if what you say were true then it would be a major problem... Yet those in the know don't agree with you. You've been conned and now you just sound like an idiot
I dont see how anyone could say if its a minor or a major problem. How the hell would we know how many or how few fraudulent mail in ballots were cast? Its impossible to track.

I dont see how anyone could say if its a minor or a major problem. How the hell would we know how many or how few fraudulent mail in ballots were cast? Its impossible to track.
I don't think you got the memo. Nobody is questioning the validity of the ballots anymore. They are harping on the process in which they were cast. See all the conspiracies about fake ballots got debunked so the new line is that people had others drop their ballots off or they set up drop boxes without using the proper procedure. The votes came from real people but the conned don't think they should be counted because they weren't cast in the appropriate manner

Ok post the pledge of allegiance word for word.

Which version?

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Not sure what you point is, a Republic is a form of democracy. Nothing you post can change this simple fact.

I don't think you got the memo. Nobody is questioning the validity of the ballots anymore. They are harping on the process in which they were cast. See all the conspiracies about fake ballots got debunked so the new line is that people had others drop their ballots off or they set up drop boxes without using the proper procedure. The votes came from real people but the conned don't think they should be counted because they weren't cast in the appropriate manner
Nope we're re questioning the mail in ballots

Which version?

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Not sure what you point is, a Republic is a form of democracy. Nothing you post can change this simple fact.
So show me the word democracy in either of the pledges you posted?

So show me the word democracy in either of the pledges you posted?

:itsok:

a Republic is a form of democracy. Nothing you post can change this simple fact.

Oh, and still waiting for you to show me the words "democratic republic" in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back