Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

I don't think you got the memo. Nobody is questioning the validity of the ballots anymore. They are harping on the process in which they were cast. See all the conspiracies about fake ballots got debunked so the new line is that people had others drop their ballots off or they set up drop boxes without using the proper procedure. The votes came from real people but the conned don't think they should be counted because they weren't cast in the appropriate manner
How would you know any of that? Its impossible to track fraudulent mail in ballots.

Once again everyone in every state government in the USA is lying, except Donald Trump.

Every county election official who certified results is lying. Every Secretary of State in the USA is lying, and no one has come forward to expose those lies.

But members of Trump’s Justice Department, the Pentagon, White House staffers and the Presiden’s closest advisors have told you that Trump lost the election; that Trump knew he had lost; but he decided to try and overthrow the will of the people.

Still, you believe the election was stolen and Trump won. That takes a whole new level of stupid to continue to say it was stolen.
Never said that.

THe numbers and the evidence trancend any candidate....If this shit happened to your team, we'd still be putting out the fires from you violent little miscreants.

Repeat after me America is a REPUBLIC.

Yes it is. And a republic is a form of democracy. What you are doing is akin to when someone says "I am driving my car to town" and you going "it is not car, it is a sedan"

One could say a democracy is a from of REPUBLIC

They could, they would be a fucking idiot if they did, but they sure could.

Yes it is. And a republic is a form of democracy. What you are doing is akin to when someone says "I am driving my car to town" and you going "it is not car, it is a sedan"

They could, they would be a fucking idiot if they did, but they sure could.
You're being an idiot claiming America is a democracy

What you left out
A democracy is 51% dictating that you must attend church.
A REPUBLIC is the 49% telling them to go fuck themselves.

What you left out....

A PURE Democracy is 51% dictating that you must attend church.

A form of democracy called the REPUBLIC is the 49% telling them to go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back