Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Cool, now tell me why VP Kamala Harris can't refuse to certify the election and instead send in fake electors and declare herself the winner in 2024 -- if she doesn't like the results of the election...where in the Constitution does it allow forged election certificates to be used??

Because electors are chosen by the people in each state and not the President or Federal Government. Not sure what this has to do with the Democracy or not argument.

I know what tampering is. I don’t see how the ballots can be tampered with and counted. Why don’t you explain it to me. It’s not a game. It’s a legit question. Why is it so hard for you to answer?! It’s the foundation of your entire position on this issue. You should be able to easily explain it.
I bet you don't see the potential for tampering with ballot harvesting.

You have to consider that today's A.P. isn't your old granddad's information source. Today's A.P. is an international conglomerate that isn't necessarily on the side of the U.S. and certainly isn't on the side of conservative values. It's not "news" anymore. It's opinion tilted mostly toward the left.

You have to consider that today's A.P. isn't your old granddad's information source. Today's A.P. is an international conglomerate that isn't necessarily on the side of the U.S. and certainly isn't on the side of conservative values. It's not "news" anymore. It's opinion tilted mostly toward the left.
And agitprop, that just tells you what the latest leftbat establishment politician says, with no real analysis or digging to find if the statement being made is in fact true.

The Federalist Papers, specifically Federalist No. 10, written by James Madison, who would later become the fourth president of the United States, expounded on the differences between a pure democracy, defined as "a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person," which only offers no remedy for the "mischiefs of faction", and a democratic republic, which "promises the cure for which we are seeking.
A democratic republic, dope.
The republic is how it is organized.
Democracy is how it operates.

How is it impossible? They validate all of them
Why are you lying? If you have to lie in order to defend your position, why would you take that position in the first place? You dont even believe the shit your saying, so why would you say it?

What a waste of everyones time. :cuckoo:

How do you not see the problem with a partisan group gathering other peoples ballots.
No one is forcing these people to hand over their ballots to them, they are choosing to. Why don't you explain what the problem is of allowing people to give their ballots over to people or organizations they trust for delivery? What's the issue? You have a problem with them dropping their ballots in the mail?

Why are you lying? If you have to lie in order to defend your position, why would you take that position in the first place? You dont even believe the shit your saying, so why would you say it?

What a waste of everyones time. :cuckoo:
How do you think im lying? Please explain

I never said it was there.

But you claim we are a democratic republic, so show us those words in the US Constitution.

I will be happy to wait.
While we fight over the meaning of a few words, our United states become less United more angry & hate filled. Only able to place blame on a political party, Never WILLING TO SHARE RESPONSIBILTY for what we have become.

No. Im not going to waste another moment of my time by pointing out the obvious for you imbeciles.

I accept your surrender.

Carry on parroting your talking points you cannot support. You have a great skill for it

I accept your surrender.

Carry on parroting your talking points you cannot support. You have a great skill for it
Im not answering stupid questions, retard. Your child like tactic of "i accept your surrender" is a feeble attempt to make me answer your idiotic questions. Not going to happen, retard. :cuckoo:

Im not answering stupid questions, retard. Your child like tactic of "i accept your surrender" is a feeble attempt to make me answer your idiotic questions. Not going to happen, retard. :cuckoo:

I know you will not answer it, as you are not capable of doing so. The talking points emails you all get do not give you that much information. You have already parroted all you were told to do so, any more would take original thought, a foreign concept to you.

Forum List

Back