Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

The truth is a stubborn thing.

Huge Biden Spikes in Swing States ONLY Proves 2020 Coup by Democrats​

One state: maybe. Two: huh. No, 4 out of the 5 key swing states, and no place else, showing the same election stealing pattern is what puts the nail in the coffin. Otherwise we'd see this pro-Biden mail-in ballot spikes everywhere.

The states are WI, MI, PA, GA, and AZ.

We didn't need 2000 Mules. This was an obvious insurrection from the start.

(click for larger below image.)

Pennsylvania vote spike:

One state: maybe. Two: huh. No, 4 out of the 5 key swing states, and no place else, showing the same election stealing pattern is what puts the nail in the coffin. Otherwise we'd see this pro-Biden mail-in ballot spikes everywhere.

Pennsylvania vote spike:

All kinds of evidence. This is what they called "baseless".

How do you match her signature? It needs to match for the vote to count
You think election workers are hand writing experts? You think they thoroughly inspect every signature? You think that democrat election workers who find a suspect signature will flag it if they are voting for a democrat?

You are delusional if you think there isnt a tremendous amount of fraud that CAN take place.

Hahaha, I see so you’re gonna assume that the AP knew all the officials that committed felonies by cheating during an election and interviewed just them for this report?

You are a special kind of stupid.
Don't worry. He's got a long way to go to catch you.

You think election workers are hand writing experts? You think they thoroughly inspect every signature? You think that democrat election workers who find a suspect signature will flag it if they are voting for a democrat?

You are delusional if you think there isnt a tremendous amount of fraud that CAN take place.
My ballot for the 2020 election was rejected in CA because the signature didn’t match. I got a call from the elections office telling me I had to go to an office to verify that it was me casting the ballot. So whatever safeguard they had worked from my own first hand experience. Do you have evidence showing it’s not working? I know a few people have tried to vote for dead relatives and they have gotten busted. I believe a trump supporter tried to give trump and extra vote in the exact way you just described. But he was flagged and busted. It’s it really worth a felony to get an extra vote in? Do you really think many people would risk that?

My ballot for the 2020 election was rejected in CA because the signature didn’t match. I got a call from the elections office telling me I had to go to an office to verify that it was me casting the ballot. So whatever safeguard they had worked from my own first hand experience. Do you have evidence showing it’s not working? I know a few people have tried to vote for dead relatives and they have gotten busted. I believe a trump supporter tried to give trump and extra vote in the exact way you just described. But he was flagged and busted. It’s it really worth a felony to get an extra vote in? Do you really think many people would risk that?
Theres are tons of stories of it not working.

Theres are tons of stories of it not working.

The stories you posted are of it working! These people tried it and got caught because the safeguards worked. Give these stories more attention and make it clear that it’s a felony and who in the hell is going to take that risk?! It doesn’t seem hard to catch. Sig matching can be done electronically

The stories you posted are of it working! These people tried it and got caught because the safeguards worked. Give these stories more attention and make it clear that it’s a felony and who in the hell is going to take that risk?! It doesn’t seem hard to catch. Sig matching can be done electronically
So you want me to provide an article about someone who hasnt been caught? :cuckoo:

i fill out my dead moms ballot and mail it in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, sorry to hear of the passing of Godboy's Mum.
Some may say it is endearing of a son to attempt to extend his Mum's legacy. By cheating.
Not a good Mum, I suppose.....if she didn't teach better than that. Plus, a rather sketchy 'legacy' too.
No disrespect intended.

Anyway, moving beyond that single dead Mum we can look at the Trump claims in that dead voter voting scandal. Which, it turns out, shows there ain't a lot of dead Mum's going to the voting booth (where's 'ride-sharing' when you need 'em?) In fact, they are pretty darn rare. Godboy's Mum notwithstanding.

For example in Pennsylvania

Testifying under oath before the Select Committee: "Al Schmidt, a former Republican city commissioner who helped oversee the city’s election.

“Not only was there not evidence of 8,000 dead voters voting in Pennsylvania, there wasn’t evidence of eight, Schmidt told the committee Monday. “We took seriously every case that was referred to us, no matter how fantastical, no matter how absurd and took every one of those seriously.”

(re: the Pennsylvania dead voters voting----Schmidt above references "8,000" alleged by the Republican state committee, but that pales compared to Rudy G.'s claim that 21,000 dead people voted in the Keystone state. Fun stuff, that dead stuff.)
-----------------

In Georgia:

And as long as Godboy is voting his dead Mum's vote....he likely need not go to Georgia either (maybe 'The Villages' in Florida would welcome him. And his Mum?)

Anyway, Georgia investigated the dead voters voting numbers.
Brad Raffensberger, their top guy for elections said this:

"The numbers that (Trump) had are not correct," Raffensperger told NBC News. "Instead of the 1,000 people or 5,000 he may have said of dead people voting, we had two."

--------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar.

Another hit to Trump's pet lie!
It's amazing to me how people on the left are so obsessed with proving that Trump lost, even as Biden has been president for a year and a half now. When are those on the left finally going to accept the election results?

Pennsylvania vote spike:

In the wee hours of the morning as the mail ballots were being counted, dope. Many states could not even begin to count them until the polls had closed. In case you’ve forgotten, it took several days to count them all.

So, it seems the position of the poster above is that Don Trump is quiet over his obsession of being schlonged by Biden in November of 2020?
That only "those-on-the-left" are?

Ummm, I demur.
My position is in asking why in the hell the left spend all of their damn time proving that Biden won the election when Biden has been president for a year and a half. He's already president. There is no need to prove he won. Why are they so obsessed with this? Flat Earth people claim the Earth is flat. Do we really need to spend all of our time and energy proving to them that the Earth is not flat?

Forum List

Back