Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Of course you won’t… cause you can’t. That’s where your lame talking points fall apart, at the point where you are asked to back them up. Lay who say her
No I wont because it's an ignorant question if you don't know what tampering is I'm not playing your silly little game.

I know what tampering is. I’m asking for a practical example of how you think it could be done with mail in ballots
If you know what it is then you should comprehend how it would work with ballots that have not been certified yet. You're stupidity knows no boundaries

If you know what it is then you should comprehend how it would work with ballots that have not been certified yet. You're stupidity knows no boundaries
I don’t think it’s realistic because of the safeguards they have in place. But why don’t you just give an example and show me how easy it would be

Dumbass I am not playing your game. If you don't know what tampering is and no chain of custody fuck you
I know what tampering is. I don’t see how the ballots can be tampered with and counted. Why don’t you explain it to me. It’s not a game. It’s a legit question. Why is it so hard for you to answer?! It’s the foundation of your entire position on this issue. You should be able to easily explain it.

I know what tampering is. I don’t see how the ballots can be tampered with and counted. Why don’t you explain it to me. It’s not a game. It’s a legit question. Why is it so hard for you to answer?! It’s the foundation of your entire position on this issue. You should be able to easily explain it.
Dumbass.

And you wonder why sane people don’t take you seriously. You can’t back up your positions and instead of admitting it you just name call. You could have explained it in less time than all these diversions you’ve been typing. But since you haven’t you’re showing that you can’t. All you’re doing is proving my point… you have no legitimate argument.

Forum List

Back