Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Dodge bitch where is the word democracy in the US Constitution?
Democracy isn't in the Constitution....I never claimed it was....guess what else isn't in the Constitution.....Jesus, Christianity, God and a bunch of other things that Conservatives love to ignore....but as I said before, I don't care if you call it a democracy or not...

Tell me where the VP has the power to oveturn the election if they don't like the results?? Why are you such a pussy??

I'm pretty sure Trumps Attorney General said something similar after the FBI and DOJ looked into the fraud claims immediately following the election. These brainwashed puppets who persist to claim the election was stolen are hitting a whole new level of stupid.

They are truly the flat earthers of politics

Democracy isn't in the Constitution....I never claimed it was....guess what else isn't in the Constitution.....Jesus, Christianity, God and a bunch of other things that Conservatives love to ignore....but as I said before, I don't care if you call it a democracy or not...

Tell me where the VP has the power to oveturn the election if they don't like the results?? Why are you such a pussy??
We are a Republic because if we were a democracy you would be attending a Christian church every Sunday.

Democracy is never mentioned in the constitution.

and your point?

Does this describe the US?

a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

A simple yes or no will do.

if your political views keep you from answering a simple question, there is a problem with those views. That you lack the balls to answer the question is all anyone needs to know about you and your views.
The Federalist Papers, specifically Federalist No. 10, written by James Madison, who would later become the fourth president of the United States, expounded on the differences between a pure democracy, defined as "a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person," which only offers no remedy for the "mischiefs of faction", and a democratic republic, which "promises the cure for which we are seeking.

WTF?
It doesn't NEED to appear you fucking moron, for the US to be a democracy.
It's democracy that is the avenue which every decision in this country is made.

Just think how much better off our country would be had these people taken a civics class in high school.

The Federalist Papers, specifically Federalist No. 10, written by James Madison, who would later become the fourth president of the United States, expounded on the differences between a pure democracy, defined as "a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person," which only offers no remedy for the "mischiefs of faction", and a democratic republic, which "promises the cure for which we are seeking.

And nobody is claiming we are are a pure democracy. The fact that you have to add the word "pure" shows again the silliness of your argument.

There are many forms of democracy, a republic is one, and a pure democracy is another and there are all sorts of versions in the middle.

But lets have some fun, can you show me the words "democratic republic" in the Constitution?

And nobody is claiming we are are a pure democracy. The fact that you have to add the word "pure" shows again the silliness of your argument.

There are many forms of democracy, a republic is one, and a pure democracy is another and there are all sorts of versions in the middle.

But lets have some fun, can you show me the words "democratic republic" in the Constitution?
We aren't a democracy period.

We are a Republic because if we were a democracy you would be attending a Christian church every Sunday.
Where in the Constitution does it require I attend a Christian church every Sunday??

Since you dodged my previous questions like a bitch -- I expect your bitch behavior to continue when you dodge this question too

Forum List

Back