Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Jealous of triggered? ๐Ÿ˜…โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
No you assuming Iโ€™m triggered is your expression of jealousy. Itโ€™s very juvenile. You donโ€™t have the ability to trigger me. Iโ€™d have to care about what you think or say to be triggeredโ€ฆ Iโ€™m sorry to say that I just donโ€™t care.

Conservatives lying about the 2020 election is how they attack our democratic institutions and seek to undermine the political process.
You are a leftist you lie all the time leftist. You lie when you call others liars. You base what you say on your opinion without any facts.

No you assuming Iโ€™m triggered is your expression of jealousy. Itโ€™s very juvenile. You donโ€™t have the ability to trigger me. Iโ€™d have to care about what you think or say to be triggeredโ€ฆ Iโ€™m sorry to say that I just donโ€™t care.
Triggered writes again.

At what point do you dopes realize how there is no going back? That you will never realize a reversal of the election. You will never have buy in from anyone in power. Ever.

That reality leaves you with a choice.
Who let you down? Bigly.?

LOL.....Notice a pattern with the "no widespread problem" line? I guess "widespread" is a subjective term based on feels now. :laughing0301:

It does not matter anyway.....Right-leaning voters have made-up their minds that something nefarious was afoot in 2020 and the dems are going to pay big time for it and for the host of other ills they have brought down upon our country since Tater was installed like a shitter.

Go ahead dems, feel free to use it as a excuse while you are out of power for the next generation. Nobody will care.....Dead party walking.

Yea, widespread is what it would take to win a national election.......just plain old isolated incidents of voter fraud doesn't overturn elections...

The fact that 4 of 5 people committed voter fraud from the same community -- isn't what put Trump over the top in Florida...it just meant, for that little community in Florida, voter fraud was widespread....I mean, can you name 5 people in your community that committed voter fraud in 2020?

At what point do you dopes realize how there is no going back? That you will never realize a reversal of the election.
Of course, thatโ€™s not the point โ€“ conservatives know this; they know Trump won't be 'reinstated.'

The purpose of the lie that the 2020 election was โ€˜stolenโ€™ is to exhibit conservativesโ€™ disdain for democracy and their contempt for the political process; to sow doubt and uncertainty about the political process designed to undermine and hobble democracy, perceived as beneficial to Republicans.

The lower the voter turnout, the better Republican candidate do โ€“ thatโ€™s what Republicans are counting on this November.

Forum List

Back