Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Nothing really for me to lap up. They are saying what I’ve known for years. You and you idiot friends who persist to say the election was stolen are the fools. Just like your accusation that the AP only interviewed felon state officials that cheated an election. Do you realize how stupid of an argument that is?
I haven't believed a word from AP for over 20 years, so stuff that in your special kind of stupid pipe and smoke it, moonbat.

You're the one who believes all the MSM agitprop he reads, dope.

Not a single skeptical though in your head,...But The State's jackboots ain't a-gonna lick themselves, I guess.
No I don’t believe all the MSM. I’m skeptical of everytbing I hear. I’m just not dumb enough to blindly say everything is a lie and make the unrealistic absurd accusations that you make.

No I don’t believe all the MSM. I’m skeptical of everytbing I hear. I’m just not dumb enough to blindly say everything is a lie and make the unrealistic absurd accusations that you make.
Yeah you do....You suck MSM dick as hard as any other moonbat hack, especially so when it aligns with your nasty case of leftist hack confirmation bias.

Yeah you do....You suck MSM dick as hard as any other moonbat hack, especially so when it aligns with your nasty case of leftist hack confirmation bias.
Well now you’re just getting emotional and making presumptive outbursts about things you know nothing about. Grow up.

Forum List

Back