Trump’s bizarre, delusional response to Waltz selection

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘He went on in his 40-word missive to baselessly suggest that there is a "BIG MOVEMENT" to "BRING BACK CROOKED JOE," an apparent reference to President Joe Biden, who withdrew his re-election bid last month amid pressure from top Democrats and donors.

Trump followed that up with a longer exploration of his apparent fantasy that Biden will try to "take back the Nomination" when he attends the Democratic National Convention next week.’

Joe's just not into you, Don.

He’s moved on. Please do the same.

‘He went on in his 40-word missive to baselessly suggest that there is a "BIG MOVEMENT" to "BRING BACK CROOKED JOE," an apparent reference to President Joe Biden, who withdrew his re-election bid last month amid pressure from top Democrats and donors.

Trump followed that up with a longer exploration of his apparent fantasy that Biden will try to "take back the Nomination" when he attends the Democratic National Convention next week.’

Poor orange loser. He is flailing all over the place. I think it is a call for help. Republicans should just put him out to pasture, already. He is not going to get better anytime soon.

Did a retarded, penguin write that article? Why can't the 'media' ever be honest?

Last edited:

Moron OP can't even get the dude's name right. :slap:

LMAO, I bet Trump didn't misspell Walz's name, moron.

trump old.jpg

Well, I don't know much about VP Harris' pick for her VP at this stage of the game.
But he does seem to have a sense of humor and a sense of joy.
Which I personally seldom.....if ever.....see in Don Trump, or JD Vance.
I like folks with a sense of humor.

And, I liked the Governor's remarks tonight at the rally.

To wit: "Under Don Trump's time in office America had the highest crime rate in 20 years. And.......that's even before we counted his felonies."

Kaboom!!
That's a bazinga!!

Well, I don't know much about VP Harris' pick for her VP at this stage of the game.
But he does seem to have a sense of humor and a sense of joy.
Which I personally seldom.....if ever.....see in Don Trump, or JD Vance.
I like folks with a sense of humor.

And, I liked the Governor's remarks tonight at the rally.

To wit: "Under Don Trump's time in office America had the highest crime rate in 20 years. And.......that's even before we counted his felonies."

Kaboom!!
That's a bazinga!!
agree

Trump just playing 7D chess.

Trump Binky.jpg

Forum List

Back