🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's bluffing not going so well

So, China is now taking the position that if N. Korea strikes first, they will step aside and let the United States pound them to oblivion.

I guess that bluff is making significant inroads after all.

China also said if the US attacks first, that they have N. Korea's back.

"The Dims are hoping NK launches its ICBMs at us. They want thousands of Americans to die. That's the kind of America hating scum they are."
Countries hold missile tests all the time. N. Korea had over 17 missile tests since Trump took office. Why would test nukmber 18 be an act of war?

"The Dims are hoping NK launches its ICBMs at us. They want thousands of Americans to die. That's the kind of America hating scum they are."
Countries hold missile tests all the time. N. Korea had over 17 missile tests since Trump took office. Why would test nukmber 18 be an act of war?
i have no idea. clearly i was quoting one of the very sane patriots in this thread.

Countries hold missile tests all the time. N. Korea had over 17 missile tests since Trump took office. Why would test number 18 be an act of war?
i have no idea. clearly i was quoting one of the very sane patriots in this thread.
Repeating quotes from others is very dangerous. You quote it, you own it. just like Trump now owns Obamacare.

Countries hold missile tests all the time. N. Korea had over 17 missile tests since Trump took office. Why would test number 18 be an act of war?
Repeating quotes from others is very dangerous. You quote it, you own it. just like Trump now owns Obamacare.
Absolute nonsense.

Oh, and stop making excuses for N. Korea. They don't get to ramp up war rhetoric and then say that the missile launch toward Guam was just test #18.

Here is the corner that democrats have themselves in. If NK backs down now, it will be assumed that Trump drove them back. Democrats will never tolerate that. Everything they have is riding on Kim being "goaded" by Trump into a first strike. If it doesn't happen, their tantrum will boil over. They will not be able to stand it if Kim backs down. It's gone too far now. They have too much invested in Kim.

Here is the corner that democrats have themselves in. If NK backs down now, it will be assumed that Trump drove them back. Democrats will never tolerate that. Everything they have is riding on Kim being "goaded" by Trump into a first strike. If it doesn't happen, their tantrum will boil over. They will not be able to stand it if Kim backs down. It's gone too far now. They have too much invested in Kim.
blog_putin%20and%20trump%20sex%20tapes.jpg

Forum List

Back