🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's bluffing not going so well

North Korea calls Trump's warning a 'load of nonsense'

"
North Korea calls Trump's warning a 'load of nonsense'"

North Korea know Trump is bluffing.

Is that what your buddy Kim told you?

Do you have anything worth while to say?

You appear to be savoring any missteps Trump may possibly be making here. You realize we are talking about a very dangerous game here, right? I would think that even the extreme haters like you would be hoping that Trump and the U.S. succeed in dealing with these clowns. Maybe not.
How will the Cock Sucking Red State Republican Conservatives feel when Dementia Trump has the U.S. in war with N. Korea and China and possibly Russia? I say Russia because Putin is pissed off Trump didn't get the sanctions lifted on Russia, like promised. Trump can't wait to see body bags and military draped cofins.
We aren't going to war with NK unless they nuke as first, and then no one will have a problem with it.

Where is the proof that Trump promised Putin to lift the sanctions, you lying, two-faced weasel?

"

You appear to be savoring any missteps Trump may possibly be making here. You realize we are talking about a very dangerous game here, right? I would think that even the extreme haters like you would be hoping that Trump and the U.S. succeed in dealing with these clowns. Maybe not.

The Dims are hoping NK launches its ICBMs at us. They want thousands of Americans to die. That's the kind of America hating scum they are.

"

The Dims are hoping NK launches its ICBMs at us. They want thousands of Americans to die. That's the kind of America hating scum they are.
These government-dependent worthless leftist traitors are so fucking braindead - they shouldn't even be able to have a driver's license.

"

I guess the important word here is "appear". You see people saying stuff against Trump and this "appears" to be people savoring whatever. It might do to you. Personally I'm quite pissed off. Under Bush he made the world a much, MUCH less safe place, and Trump seems to be doing his best to make it even more unsafe. Great.

I'm a person of the world. Okay, this year I've only been to six countries, but still, three of them have serious terrorism problems, two of which have been caused by Bush's invasion of Iraq. I'll be in London and Brussels soon. It impacts me.

I don't gloat over every fucking ridiculous mistake Trump makes, I wonder why people would be fucking stupid enough to vote for that shit.

If you know me on this forum you'd know I call for PR so that there is an increase of political parties to do away with the two party system, I don't like either party, I don't like the partisan politics, and I try and debate the issues. But you'll see whatever it is you want to see.

Do I hope that Trump succeeds? Sure I do. Will he succeed? No, I don't think so, because I don't think anyone can succeed at this. Unfortunately North Korea has an insane leader who treats his people badly. Wouldn't it be great if everyone in the world was free? But the US isn't the country that offers freedom. It's the country that has helped put Venezuela in problems with sanctions, they tried to get rid of the democratically elected leader, they invaded Iraq and caused so many problems there and are making the world a less safe place.

And as I said, Trump's policies are making things WORSE. So, I talk about what I see.

But you only see gloating.

"

How will the Cock Sucking Red State Republican Conservatives feel when Dementia Trump has the U.S. in war with N. Korea and China and possibly Russia? I say Russia because Putin is pissed off Trump didn't get the sanctions lifted on Russia, like promised. Trump can't wait to see body bags and military draped cofins.

How much does a barrel of oil cost? One body?

"

We aren't going to war with NK unless they nuke as first, and then no one will have a problem with it.

Where is the proof that Trump promised Putin to lift the sanctions, you lying, two-faced weasel?
Trump is already compromised by Putin and Russia. But don't worry, the General's won't follow orders from Trump.....and a coup ensues!!!!!!!

Trump had better listened to Reason. Puttin is not Trumps friend and neither is China.....not U.S. allies.

Trump needs a WAR to improve his dismal 30 percent job approval. After all.......Trump knows more than the GENERALS.

Trump is already compromised by Putin and Russia. But don't worry, the General's won't follow orders from Trump.....and a coup ensues!!!!!!!

Trump had better listened to Reason. Puttin is not Trumps friend and neither is China.....not U.S. allies.

Trump needs a WAR to improve his dismal 30 percent job approval. After all.......Trump knows more than the GENERALS.
You're a fucking loony toon. Not only is what you post stupid, wrong and false, it's downright crazy.

Worry not, Crazy Ivan trump is locked and loaded today

9cbbbe7744efc5f2914012b7f5a7ae91--nerf-gun-storage-nerf-party.jpg

Trump loved to "play soldier", but when he got a chance to be a "real soldier" he got a note from his doctor saying he was medically unfit to serve.

4F then - 4F now.

"

A nuclear war, to the left, is a shortcut to getting rid of white, Christian, conservatives.

So, China is now taking the position that if N. Korea strikes first, they will step aside and let the United States pound them to oblivion.

I guess that bluff is making significant inroads after all.

You're a fucking loony toon. Not only is what you post stupid, wrong and false, it's downright crazy.
be gentle. not everyone can be as sane as you and post stuff like this:

"The Dims are hoping NK launches its ICBMs at us. They want thousands of Americans to die. That's the kind of America hating scum they are."

be gentle. not everyone can be as sane as you and post stuff like this:

"The Dims are hoping NK launches its ICBMs at us. They want thousands of Americans to die. That's the kind of America hating scum they are."
Yes, I know it's insane, but that's exactly the kind of thing Dims say every day.

Trump thanked Putin for cutting the state department payroll.

Trump also said in the 6 months he was in office, the US modernized it's nuclear weapons arsenal..
You have a special talent for deliberately misinterpreting what Republicans say.

Trump has a special talent for lying about everything, bluffing like a pompous bully, and tweeting incoherently.

What did Trump mean by thanking Putin for cutting the State Department payroll?

Forum List

Back