Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval

Today we know that it was democrat the shitstain obama that paid 3.7 million dollars to the Chinese to develop a virus. The democrats then used this virus to kneecap a booming economy.

RCP poll had Hillary up by more than ten points in the fall of 2016 so it seems that "real clear politics ain't as clear as they claim. Notice what's missing is a poll about support for Biden

Gee, such an original observation; your must have spent hours researching this conclusion.

Trump is president only because 70.000 votes in Three States gave him enough electoral college votes. trump had no mandate to lead, and his administration will go done in history as The Great SNAFU; no more incompetent, inept and psychologically unfit person has every occupied the White House as he has.

I can be certain that future polls will add one more factor into the algorithms to take into consideration the hate and fear factor which was the determinate factor in trump's rhetoric, which provided him the vote of racists, white nationalists and misogynists.

The scary thing about all this, the next republican president will be worse.

It's been happening since Eisenhower. Look back. Think of the republican presidents. I realized this in the bush boy years. The most scary thing at the time to me was the next republican president is going to be worse than the bush boy. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't think of what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

Unfortunately we did find out.

The next republican president will be worse than trump even though we can't imagine what's worse than this.

To communists a liberty loving president will always be the worst. Democommiecrats are interested in total and absolute power. The sooner this divide is brought to bloodshed to more blessings we will have.

It's the beginning of the end

Thanks for reminding the good people that trump is and remains a racist, a supporter of White Nationalists and misogynists; those who have been moved by his rhetoric of hate, fear and divisive remarks to seek a disunited America need to wake up and make sure The Great SNAFU which he and his Administration have brought to the United States needs to be banished.

Very true.

Here's a few shots of his supporters at their virus spreading rallies.

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 5.44.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 2.02.54 PM.png

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.
/——-/ Another Fake Poll. It’s all you got. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

They were fooled by faked and skewed polling data in the last election but they keep going back to the same skewed stuff. Is that a sign of insanity?

RCP poll had Hillary up by more than ten points in the fall of 2016 so it seems that "real clear politics ain't as clear as they claim. Notice what's missing is a poll about support for Biden

Gee, such an original observation; your must have spent hours researching this conclusion.

Trump is president only because 70.000 votes in Three States gave him enough electoral college votes. trump had no mandate to lead, and his administration will go done in history as The Great SNAFU; no more incompetent, inept and psychologically unfit person has every occupied the White House as he has.

I can be certain that future polls will add one more factor into the algorithms to take into consideration the hate and fear factor which was the determinate factor in trump's rhetoric, which provided him the vote of racists, white nationalists and misogynists.

It's been happening since Eisenhower. Look back. Think of the republican presidents. I realized this in the bush boy years. The most scary thing at the time to me was the next republican president is going to be worse than the bush boy. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't think of what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

The next republican president will be worse than trump even though we can't imagine what's worse than this.
I shudder to think.

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.
Poll: HIllary by a landslide.

It's the beginning of the end

Thanks for reminding the good people that trump is and remains a racist, a supporter of White Nationalists and misogynists; those who have been moved by his rhetoric of hate, fear and divisive remarks to seek a disunited America need to wake up and make sure The Great SNAFU which he and his Administration have brought to the United States needs to be banished.

Very true.

Here's a few shots of his supporters at their virus spreading rallies.

View attachment 328397View attachment 328398

A known Alinsky tactic.

Did you really think it would still work

I shudder to think.
We know you do!

To communists a liberty loving president will always be the worst. Democommiecrats are interested in total and absolute power. The sooner this divide is brought to bloodshed to more blessings we will have.

You do realize the former head of the kgb and a communist proudly stated yes wanted trump to win and helped him to win in 2016. We have official report after official report saying the same thing putin did. We have communists in russia helping him to win now.

The people you support and vote for are not liberty loving politicians. They are not interested I a nation of, by and for the people. It is republicans who are only interested in money and power to force their unwanted politics on our nation.

You have everything backwards.

IMHO, Jared Kushner is going to succeed President Trump in 2025. Why do you think that this mild mannered fellow is going to be "worse" than his beloved father in law.

I shudder to think.

I said the same thing in the bush boy years as you just posted above.

It's the reason why it's so important to get as many people as possible to vote.

Not voting got us in this mess. Voting will get us out.

You do realize the former head of the kgb and a communist proudly stated yes wanted trump to win and helped him to win in 2016. We have official report after official report saying the same thing putin did. We have communists in russia helping him to win now.

The people you support and vote for are not liberty loving politicians. They are not interested I a nation of, by and for the people. It is republicans who are only interested in money and power to force their unwanted politics on our nation.

You have everything backwards.
Hah, fool believes commie scum!

The polls weren't fake when you you guys were bragging how trumps approval was rising not long ago, so they aren't fake now. Your whining about fake news every time it shows trump failure, IS ALL YOU GOT.

Today we know that it was democrat the shitstain obama that paid 3.7 million dollars to the Chinese to develop a virus. The democrats then used this virus to kneecap a booming economy.
That didn't happen, but keep making such silly comments so we can use you as an example of a trump retard.

They were fooled by faked and skewed polling data in the last election but they keep going back to the same skewed stuff. Is that a sign of insanity?
Presidential polling has historically gotten it right
2016, they got it wrong

Is Trump going to run on the assumption that the polls are always wrong?

I shudder to think.

I said the same thing in the bush boy years as you just posted above.

It's the reason why it's so important to get as many people as possible to vote.

Not voting got us in this mess. Voting will get us out.
You are exactly right. I am damn sure going to vote. For Biden. Because he is a better choice than trump.

The polls weren't fake when you you guys were bragging how trumps approval was rising not long ago, so they aren't fake now. Your whining about fake news every time it shows trump failure, IS ALL YOU GOT.
Sure they were. I always say polls are fake. Just like you are fake.

IMHO, Jared Kushner is going to succeed President Trump in 2025. Why do you think that this mild mannered fellow is going to be "worse" than his beloved father in law.
Kushner will never be president. trump will not be president in 2021 if we have any sense

Forum List

Back