Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval

RCP poll had Hillary up by more than ten points in the fall of 2016 so it seems that "real clear politics ain't as clear as they claim. Notice what's missing is a poll about support for Biden

Gee, such an original observation; your must have spent hours researching this conclusion.

Trump is president only because 70.000 votes in Three States gave him enough electoral college votes. trump had no mandate to lead, and his administration will go done in history as The Great SNAFU; no more incompetent, inept and psychologically unfit person has every occupied the White House as he has.

I can be certain that future polls will add one more factor into the algorithms to take into consideration the hate and fear factor which was the determinate factor in trump's rhetoric, which provided him the vote of racists, white nationalists and misogynists.

The scary thing about all this, the next republican president will be worse.

It's been happening since Eisenhower. Look back. Think of the republican presidents. I realized this in the bush boy years. The most scary thing at the time to me was the next republican president is going to be worse than the bush boy. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't think of what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

Unfortunately we did find out.

The next republican president will be worse than trump even though we can't imagine what's worse than this.

To communists a liberty loving president will always be the worst. Democommiecrats are interested in total and absolute power. The sooner this divide is brought to bloodshed to more blessings we will have.

You do realize the former head of the kgb and a communist proudly stated yes wanted trump to win and helped him to win in 2016. We have official report after official report saying the same thing putin did. We have communists in russia helping him to win now.

The people you support and vote for are not liberty loving politicians. They are not interested I a nation of, by and for the people. It is republicans who are only interested in money and power to force their unwanted politics on our nation.

You have everything backwards.
Hah, fool believes commie scum!

Hah! Fool doesn't believe our own republican investigations and reports!

I believe what the republicans in congress say. Who did several investigations trying to disprove what russia did. All they ended up doing is proving russia did do it and begrudgingly admit russia did it. There isn't even one republican investigation and report that says that russia didn't do what they did.

You are the fool. You don't even believe the politicians you vote for, support and defend.

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.
/——-/ Another Fake Poll. It’s all you got. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The polls weren't fake when you you guys were bragging how trumps approval was rising not long ago, so they aren't fake now. Your whining about fake news every time it shows trump failure, IS ALL YOU GOT.
Sure they were. I always say polls are fake. Just like you are fake.
Was the 2018 election where Democrats received nine million more votes than Republicans fake?
Hillary only received three million more votes, what does nine million tell you?

RCP poll had Hillary up by more than ten points in the fall of 2016 so it seems that "real clear politics ain't as clear as they claim. Notice what's missing is a poll about support for Biden

Gee, such an original observation; your must have spent hours researching this conclusion.

Trump is president only because 70.000 votes in Three States gave him enough electoral college votes. trump had no mandate to lead, and his administration will go done in history as The Great SNAFU; no more incompetent, inept and psychologically unfit person has every occupied the White House as he has.

I can be certain that future polls will add one more factor into the algorithms to take into consideration the hate and fear factor which was the determinate factor in trump's rhetoric, which provided him the vote of racists, white nationalists and misogynists.

It's been happening since Eisenhower. Look back. Think of the republican presidents. I realized this in the bush boy years. The most scary thing at the time to me was the next republican president is going to be worse than the bush boy. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't think of what was worse than the bush boy at the time and didn't want to find out.

The next republican president will be worse than trump even though we can't imagine what's worse than this.
I shudder to think.

I said the same thing in the bush boy years as you just posted above.

It's the reason why it's so important to get as many people as possible to vote.

Not voting got us in this mess. Voting will get us out.
You are exactly right. I am damn sure going to vote. For Biden. Because he is a better choice than trump.

you call that a choice?

~S~

To communists a liberty loving president will always be the worst. Democommiecrats are interested in total and absolute power. The sooner this divide is brought to bloodshed to more blessings we will have.

You do realize the former head of the kgb and a communist proudly stated yes wanted trump to win and helped him to win in 2016. We have official report after official report saying the same thing putin did. We have communists in russia helping him to win now.

The people you support and vote for are not liberty loving politicians. They are not interested I a nation of, by and for the people. It is republicans who are only interested in money and power to force their unwanted politics on our nation.

She doesn't care. She is a graduate from the Phyllis Schafly school of dumb white nationalist females.

I shudder to think.

It's the reason why it's so important to get as many people as possible to vote.

You are exactly right. I am damn sure going to vote. For Biden. Because he is a better choice than trump.

you call that a choice?

~S~
Yes. Because if you see these guys as the same, you're crazy.

Trump's bump goes bust: Polls point to rising disapproval as voters sour on U.S. president's pandemic response

Are even the uneducated backwater hicks that comprise Trump supporters waking up? Do they finally see what everyone with even an ounce of I.Q. can see that Trump is not only extremely incompetent, but because of the position they put him in, EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. 54000 Americans dead. Let me repeat: FIFTY-FOUR THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS! Dead bodies piling up being buried in mass graves on American territory. In a few more days America will experience more deaths than experienced throughout the Vietnam War. Get that through your thick skulls when you protest against common sense of stay at home orders.
This is why he will carry 40 of 50 states. You people are idiots.

I shudder to think.

It's not enough just for you to vote.

You have to get as many people as you possibly can to vote.

You have to get as many people registered to vote as possible then help them to cast that vote.

You need help people get to the voting polls or help them find someone to watch their kids or make it easier for a person to vote.

You need to encourage everyone to vote mail in ballot, help them get the ballot, fill it out and mail it in. Hold voting parties. You get a couple weeks to fill it out. Hold as many parties as you can. Get your friends to do the same thing.

It is no longer enough just for you to vote. You need to get everyone you know to vote and get them to get everyone they know to vote and so on.

Not voting got us into this mess. Voting will get us out.

We are getting close to a million infections. Very soon more people will have died in months than died during Vietnam. We have more infected people than the next 4 in the to 5 combined. And you're talking about trump carrying 40 states. Go put on a straightjacket.

She doesn't care. She is a graduate from the Phyllis Schafly school of dumb white nationalist females.
You know who you are and what you are. Without saying what im at least reminding you.

80'000 die in the US during a bad flu season so whats your point?
People are pissed because they want to get back to work but dems like you are fighting that all the way in an attempt to crash the economy so it will lesson the chance of Trump being re elected.
Do they die in 6 weeks?

I shudder to think.

It's not enough just for you to vote.

You have to get as many people as you possibly can to vote.

You have to get as many people registered to vote as possible then help them to cast that vote.

You need help people get to the voting polls or help them find someone to watch their kids or make it easier for a person to vote.

You need to encourage everyone to vote mail in ballot, help them get the ballot, fill it out and mail it in. Hold voting parties. You get a couple weeks to fill it out. Hold as many parties as you can. Get your friends to do the same thing.

It is no longer enough just for you to vote. You need to get everyone you know to vote and get them to get everyone they know to vote and so on.

Not voting got us into this mess. Voting will get us out.
Believe me, I'm doing that too.

We are getting close to a million infections. Very soon more people will have died in months than died during Vietnam. We have more infected people than the next 4 in the to 5 combined. And you're talking about trump carrying 40 states. Go put on a straightjacket.

We already have over a million infections. There are at least 50 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one as per antibody tests that have been done.

You know who you are and what you are. Without saying what im at least reminding you.
I know that you are a scrub female talking shit on the internet you would not speak to the face of THIS man.

We already have over a million infections. There are at least 50 unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one as per antibody tests that have been done.
So that insures trumps defeat.

Not really, if you expand the infected to 50 million or more, it really lowers the death rate

Not really, if you expand the infected to 50 million or more, it really lowers the death rate
trump is going to lose.

trump is going to lose.

We'll see soon enough. But I don't think the people believe in Biden's New Green Deal, and they know dam well that the country can't afford it, particularly as the country collapses under Socialist Excess.

Yeah, what we need is another democrat so we can continue this lockdown economy — no virus necessary.

Forum List

Back