Trump's careless ignorance makes him dangerous.

Trump’s careless ignorance could make him the world’s most dangerous man

Well written and very true. This nation will soon be in big trouble.
How about this ignorance?
Barack Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said: “I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.
Obama: "A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.” Wrong hero
During a trip to London’s Westminster Abbey, President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008. Oops. It was 2011.
Clinton in Kentucky: “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas.
“I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” Oops, Mr. President. There is no Austrian language.
Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.” He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.
In his remarks, Obama made a reference to daughter Malia, saying she was 13 years old, when at the time she was 12
“No, no. I have been practicing. … I bowled a 129. It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”
“What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith,”
before Stephanopoulos jumped in to help, saying ”your Christian faith.”
We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011. There is only one problem, Mr. President, the United States built the transcontinental railroad.
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration.
Our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today.” So, you see servicemen and women that have been killed in defense of our nation?
“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that! Someone else made that happen!” He took a lot of flak over this and rightfully so.
When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011. So, the man who was born in Hawaii doesn't know what continent it is on. Hawaii is Asia now? Umm, okay.
“O-I-H-O” – Barack Obama misspelling Ohio at a campaign event. Oh boy. At least he knows where Hawaii is...oh. Well, OIHO must be the 57th state.
“I’m here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis.” Obama while in Kansas City speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008.
Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010. The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian.
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009. Oh boy.
Top 10 Obama Gaffes | Human Events

I wonder if some Republicans see the possibility of Trump being the end of the GOP. We lost two other conservative parties and this could be the third.

Forum List

Back