trump's Chief Of Staff Pressed The Justice Department To investigate The Bizarre Conspiracy Theory That People In Italy Meddled In The 2020 Election

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So trump believed that Italy used it's military satellites to fix the election.

trump honestly believed that and sent his chief of staff to the justice department to have them investigate it.

The man and his followers are totally unhinged.

Trump's ignorant supporters will buy into any lies he can make up.
Is America close to being at war with itself or is the Trump scourge dying?

Every time I see any group trying to stop an investigation it makes me skeptical of that group.

trump honestly believed that and sent his chief of staff to the justice department to have them investigate it.

No they aren't unhinged. It did all start in Italy. Do some research. I did.

"It did all start in Italy. Do some research. I did."

Poster Claudette, YOU assert that the 'fraud' started in Italy.
And you say you know that because you researched it.

For the sake of debate, let us say that no one is willing to take just your word for it.
Your word that it started in Italy.
Your word that you researched it.

So persuade us, Claudette, that what you assert is in fact true.
Sources? Links? Vetting? Give us a sample of your research.

Batter up.

Then I'm sure you would be happy to share that "research" with the rest of the board.

But then, you believed that trump would be inaugurated in March and want a Myanmar coup here in America.

crazy .png

Then I'm sure you would be happy to share that "research" with the rest of the board.

But then, you believed that trump would be inaugurated in March and want a Myanmar coup here in America.

View attachment 498280
Look it up yourself. I did. Oh and Trump could have pulled off Myanmar but he didn't. And it all started in Italy.

View attachment 498280
Look it up yourself. I did. Oh and Trump could have pulled off Myanmar but he didn't. And it all started in Italy.
You're as batshit crazy as the rest of the Trumpers.
It wasn't Italy, it was China, Russia, Iran, and N.K. who stole the election from Trump.
Just in time to stop the evil pig bastard.

View attachment 498280
It wasn't Italy, it was China, Russia, Iran, and N.K. who stole the election from Trump.
These Trrumpers just love to show just how unhinged and divorced from reality they are.

These Trrumpers just love to show just how unhinged and divorced from reality they are.

So true, but the normal and rational Americans have allowed them to do irreparable damage to your country.
Somebody needs to eliminate the 'Magat' before your democracy is completely destroyed.

If a lying DemNazi Leftard tells you it's bizarre then it really did happen.

Rule number 1 in getting to know your LeftTard DemNazi neighbors is to come to the realization that they lie about everything.

Lying is the first tool they resort to every single time when it comes to manipulating public opinion, others, or covering up their crimes.

Last edited:

Rule number 1 in getting to know your LeftTard DemNazi neighbors is to come to the realization that they lie about everything.
Words do no harm to the DemNazis. Isn't it time you took it to the next level?

If Trump is.... as you people claim, as dangerous Authoritarian strongman, who...blah, blah, blah, blah...insert list of crazy claims,

why would it be bizarre for the Italians to want to make sure he was not re-elected?

Words do no harm to the DemNazis. Isn't it time you took it to the next level?
No, I am just going to call them out as the liars they are and wait for The Messiah to come and handle them.

View attachment 498280
Not as bat shit crazy as you. Do some research. I did. LOL

"...wait for The Messiah to come..."
Got a date for that, poster Original Tree?
One where I can circle my calendar?
Thanks in advance.

"Do some research. I did."
I do not intend this as a dis, but......but, Claudette, mon ami, I for one, do not believe you.

I don't think you did any real 'research' other than maybe read Gateway Pundit, or Great Awakening.win.

You say it started in Italy.
Show us.

You say you 'researched' it.
Show us.

Saddle up, Claudette.....the train is leaving.
All aboard.

View attachment 498280
Failed your GED exam, didntcha?

Forum List

Back