Trump's CIA Special Assignment

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
If I were Donnie T., I'd assign a special wing of the CIA to deal with what surely will be the cause of most upheaval and unrest in the US after he is sworn into Office: the LGBT drones who will be fighting on assignment, courtesy of George Soros' money.

I'm not kidding. They/Soros WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT. And they are a cult. And they are deranged to the point of sheer undeniable madness. And they are desperate. Which all is a cocktail for a domestic terror group.

Discuss.

If I were Donnie T., I'd assign a special wing of the CIA to deal with what surely will be the cause of most upheaval and unrest in the US after he is sworn into Office: the LGBT drones who will be fighting on assignment, courtesy of George Soros' money.

I'm not kidding. They/Soros WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT. And they are a cult. And they are deranged to the point of sheer undeniable madness. And they are desperate. Which all is a cocktail for a domestic terror group.

Discuss.
What will LBGT be fighting for, and against whom?

Discuss.
Social conservatives believe the craziest shit :cuckoo:

Discuss.
We didn't believe obama would be a good president. Man, were we right about that!

Last edited:
We di

Discuss.
We didn't believe obama would be a good president. Man, were we right about that!
Only in your crazy partisan little minds

Trump doesn't have to seek consensus here or anywhere else. His intelligence people simply have to sniff the winds and monitor the dung heap from whence they blow..

When a de facto cult is denied expansion or worse, envisions contraction of its ranks, they aren't partial to calm and reason.

We di

Discuss.

Yeah, that's why America voted to undo everything he did, we just don't understand. LMAO

We di

Discuss.

Yeah, that's why America voted to undo everything he did, we just don't understand. LMAO
A minority of Americans anyways. Most of whom voted against Hillary, and not for a buffoon to come in and undo everything Obama did.

Last edited:
We di

Discuss.

And, the Repubs now control 34 states, trying as hard as they can to insulate themselves from Lefty madness.

The far left needs to look at the map and see that except for very small areas, the whole damn thing is republican........meaning they have no power, and aren't likely to get back any anytime soon-)

We di

Discuss.

A minority of Americans anyways. Most of whom voted against Hillary, and not for a buffoon to come in and undo everything he did.

Feel free to keep telling everyone that all the way through the midterms and we'll see how right you aren't.

We di

A minority of Americans anyways. Most of whom voted against Hillary, and not for a buffoon to come in and undo everything he did.

Feel free to keep telling everyone that all the way through the midterms and we'll see how right you aren't.
I will. If there is a midterms anyways. I'll also remind people that Trump needed help from foreign saboteurs to win too.

We di

Discuss.

You lefties are funny. Tell all of us---------->how many Presidents were elected by popular vote! Name me one, just one. Were not each and every one of them elected EXACTLY by the same method Donald Trump was? So now, you guys want to moan and groan, because your candidate couldn't get herself elected like every other President before. It has worked fine all these years, and the founders set it up to allow states to retain power so as they would join the union. It is also why we have the senate. But no, no, no, no, Hillary lost, so now we must move the goalposts for you far lefties to keep you happy. Unbelievable that anyone would even listen to a group of people who bragged they had it in the bag, and found out they weren't so IN as they thought. You have Trump, he is going to be the President, Obama and all his EOs are gone, and Hilly is a private citizen. Get over it!

We di

You lefties are funny. Tell all of us---------->how many Presidents were elected by popular vote! Name me one, just one. Were not each and every one of them elected EXACTLY by the same method Donald Trump was? So now, you guys want to moan and groan, because your candidate couldn't get herself elected like every other President before. It has worked fine all these years, and the founders set it up to allow states to retain power so as they would join the union. It is also why we have the senate. But no, no, no, no, Hillary lost, so now we must move the goalposts for you far lefties to keep you happy. Unbelievable that anyone would even listen to a group of people who bragged they had it in the bag, and found out they weren't so IN as they thought. You have Trump, he is going to be the President, Obama and all his EOs are gone, and Hilly is a private citizen. Get over it!
Worked fine? The last time it happened a complete disaster beset the country for eight years, the economy nearly collapsed, and tens of thousands of our soldiers were killed and maimed for nothing.

It is time for the electoral college to go.

We di

I will. If there is a midterms anyways. I'll also remind people that Trump needed help from foreign saboteurs to win too.

Cool, keep alienating people with your wild theories, it's really fun to watch.

Wild theories worked well for you guys. Mine has plenty of evidence behind it, so I'm still not as good as you all yet. I need to remind myself that making up bullshit is the best way to reach you people.

Wild theories worked well for you guys. Mine has plenty of evidence behind it, so I'm still not as good as you all yet. I need to remind myself that making up bullshit is the best way to reach you people.

Yeah, people will see you deflective tactics for what they are. Wikileaks just showed the racist and power hungry side of the DNC. Maybe you folks need to do a bit soul searching and figure out how to relate to more than your chosen few.

Yeah, people will see you deflective tactics for what they are. Wikileaks just showed the racist and power hungry side of the DNC. Maybe you folks need to do a bit soul searching and figure out how to relate to more than your chosen few.
I have no interest in appealing to the racist, un-American Trump voter. If any of you want to jump ship when Trump brings you disaster then feel free to come over. We already have the majority of voters in the country on our side.

IMG_0398.JPG
I thought Hillary's mom was dead....

Forum List

Back