Trump's CIA Special Assignment

Allow protesters to protest. I say leave the stifling of free speech to the political left and support the local police when they must deal with those that break the law. Heck, we had folks toting guns to street corners during Obama visits which I thought was idiotic but I didn't want the formation of a special CIA wing as a reaction.

Political parties have long won elections by convincing stupid people of conspiracies.

There was a time in this country when we wouldn't be dumb enough to believe in a gay married terrorist illegal alien unicorn.

Perhaps the Republican war on education is complete.

Last edited:
Now Sil wants the CIA to investigate and monitor gays. I rather enjoy watching her descent further into madness. lol

Feel free to keep telling everyone that all the way through the midterms and we'll see how right you aren't.
I will. If there is a midterms anyways. I'll also remind people that Trump needed help from foreign saboteurs to win too.

Cool, keep alienating people with your wild theories, it's really fun to watch.
Wild theories worked well for you guys. Mine has plenty of evidence behind it, so I'm still not as good as you all yet. I need to remind myself that making up bullshit is the best way to reach you people.

Yeah, people will see you deflective tactics for what they are. Wikileaks just showed the racist and power hungry side of the DNC. Maybe you folks need to do a bit soul searching and figure out how to relate to more than your chosen few.
I have no interest in appealing to the racist, un-American Trump voter. If any of you want to jump ship when Trump brings you disaster then feel free to come over. We already have the majority of voters in the country on our side.

Damn shame you don't have a majority of legal voters, then all the votes wouldn't be concentrated in just a few States. You can't carry the EC with just CA, NY and IL.

Last edited:
Allow protesters to protest. I say leave the stifling of free speech to the political left and support the local police when they must deal with those that break the law. Heck, we had folks toting guns to street corners during Obama visits which I thought was idiotic but I didn't want the formation of a special CIA wing as a reaction.

Hint, the CIA has no authority inside the US to do a damn thing, if anyone were given such an assignment it would be the FBI, they are already investigating terrorist.

I will. If there is a midterms anyways. I'll also remind people that Trump needed help from foreign saboteurs to win too.

Wild theories worked well for you guys. Mine has plenty of evidence behind it, so I'm still not as good as you all yet. I need to remind myself that making up bullshit is the best way to reach you people.

Yeah, people will see you deflective tactics for what they are. Wikileaks just showed the racist and power hungry side of the DNC. Maybe you folks need to do a bit soul searching and figure out how to relate to more than your chosen few.
I have no interest in appealing to the racist, un-American Trump voter. If any of you want to jump ship when Trump brings you disaster then feel free to come over. We already have the majority of voters in the country on our side.

Damn shame you don't have a majority of legal voters, then all the votes would be concentrated in just a few States. You can't carry the EC with just CA, NY and IL.
We do have a majority of legal voters. Your Russian hackers and voter suppression worked this time, but now we're aware that you have those cards up your sleeve.

Maybe we'll carry the EC after adding Texas to those states you mentioned in 4 years.

Hint, the CIA has no authority inside the US to do a damn thing, if anyone were given such an assignment it would be the FBI, they are already investigating terrorist.
Oh are they back to doing that now?

Political parties have long won elections by convincing stupid people of conspiracies.

There was a time in this country when we wouldn't be dumb enough to believe in a gay married terrorist illegal alien unicorn.

Perhaps the Republican war on education is complete.

Damn, I think I met one of those on Halloween.

We di
If I were Donnie T., I'd assign a special wing of the CIA to deal with what surely will be the cause of most upheaval and unrest in the US after he is sworn into Office: the LGBT drones who will be fighting on assignment, courtesy of George Soros' money.

I'm not kidding. They/Soros WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT. And they are a cult. And they are deranged to the point of sheer undeniable madness. And they are desperate. Which all is a cocktail for a domestic terror group.

Discuss.
Social conservatives believe the craziest shit :cuckoo:
We didn't believe obama would be a good president. Man, were we right about that!
Only in your crazy partisan little minds
No, not really.

Obama was a terrible president.

Damn shame you don't have a majority of legal voters, then all the votes would be concentrated in just a few States. You can't carry the EC with just CA, NY and IL.
We do have a majority of legal voters. Your Russian hackers and voter suppression worked this time, but now we're aware that you have those cards up your sleeve.

Maybe we'll carry the EC after adding Texas to those states you mentioned in 4 years.

Good luck with that, many republicans didn't vote for Trump here and he still carried the State by 9%.

We di
If I were Donnie T., I'd assign a special wing of the CIA to deal with what surely will be the cause of most upheaval and unrest in the US after he is sworn into Office: the LGBT drones who will be fighting on assignment, courtesy of George Soros' money.

I'm not kidding. They/Soros WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT. And they are a cult. And they are deranged to the point of sheer undeniable madness. And they are desperate. Which all is a cocktail for a domestic terror group.

Discuss.
We didn't believe obama would be a good president. Man, were we right about that!
No, not really.

He was a very good President who will leave office with a high approval rating and the country in far better shape than republicans left it 8 years ago. :thup:

Oh are they back to doing that now?

They can multi-task.

We di

Discuss.
No, not really.

He was a very good President who will leave office with a high approval rating and the country in far better shape than republicans left it 8 years ago. :thup:

Only if you don't care how you define "better shape".

We di
No, not really.

Define it however you like. You'll have to be really creative to come up with a definition that makes us worse off today than when Dubya went off into exile.

We di
No, not really.

It's in better shape than he left it as a junior senator...only to become the worst president in history. The man is an asshole.

We di
No, not really.

It's in better shape than he left it as a junior senator...only to become the worst president in history. The man is an asshole.
^ another delusional nutjob

We di

Discuss.
No, not really.

So the left partisans demand.

He was a poor president that did abysmally on FP - his worst failures being there. On domestic policy, his 'success' is largely overstated by supporters who fail to understand the cyclical nature of the economy. Most of the impacts of such policies will not be known for years and I am not hopeful that they will be so wonderful.

Basing a presidents success on his popularity is deafeningly dumb.

We di
No, not really.

He was a poor president that did abysmally on FP - his worst failures being there. On domestic policy, his 'success' is largely overstated by supporters who fail to understand the cyclical nature of the economy. Most of the impacts of such policies will not be known for years and I am not hopeful that they will be so wonderful.

I'll knock him for not completely washing our hands of the middle east. Besides that his foreign policy was fine. Domestically your only great knock against him is the ACA, which was based on a GOP created system and underwent 8 years of sabotage attempts by the GOP. And almost comically, Trump will probably keep most of it anyways.

We di
No, not really.

I'll knock him for not completely washing our hands of the middle east. Besides that his foreign policy was fine. Domestically your only great knock against him is the ACA, which was based on a GOP created system and underwent 8 years of sabotage attempts by the GOP. And almost comically, Trump will probably keep most of it anyways.
Not completely washing our hands of the ME!

He EXPANDED our operations in the ME. He didn't wash our hands of anything.

Forum List

Back