Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

But Pelosi and Schumer can stay small minded and blow this into a crises?....
No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?
You didn't watch his presser did you?....
I did and I posted it in the OP
I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....

Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
Well, payback is in politics.

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....
Sounds like wishful thinking on your part.
Sometimes a good kick in the ass is all that will work on some people....
Ah...you mean physical violence. That's also very popular with the CRC crowd.

I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.
You said that already...anything new to add?....I didn't think so....
LOLOL

Oh, this is gonna stick. :mm:

Not that you'll understand seeing as how you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.
Whats going to stick?....that sticky white substance on your palm?...you need to put that little chub away....summer is around the corner...and we won't be talking about a virus we will be talking about spring training......and then we will be in NOVEMBER!!!!!!Buuuaaahahahaha

No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?
I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....
Trump did a thing. He must hate on it

It'd be nice to say Americans will respond positively if a leader sets out a logical plan to deal with a potential bad event. But Trump's history of politicizing illnesses for his immigration campaign and taking money from science and HC for his wall have poisoned his well of credibility for at least half.

And the good old flu kills 8K on a good year, so really even if 1-2000 died from a pandemic outlook it's not the flu of 1918 that left scars on the American psyche for decades. But pictures of a bunch of dead kids ……..
You watch which cities have a harder time with the virus...it will be sanctuary cities...cities that have open doors to illegals from all around the world....thousands of Chinese sneak into SF every week aboard ships.....watch what happens....Trump was right to warn against open borders and illness....this whole event proves that....
No....not violence.....but a lesson is on its way....just watch where the virus takes hold in America....then you will see how right Trump is on the borders....

I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.
You said that already...anything new to add?....I didn't think so....
LOLOL

Oh, this is gonna stick. :mm:

Not that you'll understand seeing as how you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.
Whats going to stick?....that sticky white substance on your palm?...you need to put that little chub away....summer is around the corner...and we won't be talking about a virus we will be talking about spring training......and then we will be in NOVEMBER!!!!!!Buuuaaahahahaha
Hopefully we won't be, but you'll still lack sincerity and intelligence.
Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...

Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.

No....not violence.....but a lesson is on its way....just watch where the virus takes hold in America....then you will see how right Trump is on the borders....
Yes violence. "a good kick in the ass" is violence. A mainstay of the CRC crowd....at least inferred violence.

And you will be dancing in the streets?

I heard you the first time you said that....do you think it bothers me?....It takes intelligence to recognize intelligence and you obviously have none....

Yes violence. "a good kick in the ass" is violence. A mainstay of the CRC crowd....at least inferred violence.
Self imposed lesson....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I heard you the first time you said that....do you think it bothers me?....It takes intelligence to recognize intelligence and you obviously have none....
That explains why you can't recognize intelligence as you admitted you lack it. Tell the forum again how politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...

That was fucking hysterical.

giphy.gif

The violence is currently in the areas where many Progs lived near and then left for their own safety. Perhaps the violence that arises from this virus issue will wake you up a bit. However, I believe that people will purposely infect other people along with people who do not know they have it.

Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.
But you cringe at everything he does....and history shows you the fool for doing so....like it or not the nation is in better hands with Trump than Obama or any other dem.....look around for Christ sake....

And you will be dancing in the streets?
Good teachers rejoice when their students finally get it....

That explains why you can't recognize intelligence as you admitted you lack it. Tell the forum again how politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But you cringe at everything he does....and history shows you the fool for doing so....like it or not the nation is in better hands with Trump than Obama or any other dem.....look around for Christ sake....
It is? Where would Impeached Trump be today had he inherited a shitstorm for an economy like Obama did?

Yet more evidence you lack sincerity and intelligence.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
LOLOL

Now everyone here sees you look as dumb as you post. Must explain why you defend Impeached Trump's presser on Coronavirus.

Forum List

Back