Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....
Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.

The fact that he triggered you, makes it all better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because I’m critiquing him that makes me triggered?
When are you not? That's the problem.
Tell you what Ice. I’ll present the critiques and you present his defense and we can go from there
why the hell would i want to defend trump from you getting pissed at shit like how he drinks his water? it would make less sense than you getting dickbent about the shit you get dickbent about.

At a moment that demands sobriety and honesty, the Orange Fraud is a leader prone to hyperbole and lies. As the financial markets and the public crave order and clarity, President Pissant has a penchant for creating chaos and confusion. And at a time when expertise is paramount, Capt. Chaos has hollowed out the government agencies responsible for the tasks at hand.

At a moment that demands sobriety and honesty, the Orange Fraud is a leader prone to hyperbole and lies. As the financial markets and the public crave order and clarity, President Pissant has a penchant for creating chaos and confusion. And at a time when expertise is paramount, Capt. Chaos has hollowed out the government agencies responsible for the tasks at hand.
you're like the energizer bunny of bitter stupid people.

But Trump should just stfu about politicizing infectious disease and get on with his job ….. but wait, that's not what he does.

But Trump should just stfu about politicizing infectious disease and get on with his job ….. but wait, that's not what he does.
and obama should have stfu up about every single social situation out there where he used it to berate the police and claim all people the police were "bothering" were innocent.

but that wasn't what he does.

but petty ass crap like this only seems to bother people who are impacted so much by someone they can't see how it's making them look the fool.

Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.

Tell you what Ice. I’ll present the critiques and you present his defense and we can go from there
why the hell would i want to defend trump from you getting pissed at shit like how he drinks his water? it would make less sense than you getting dickbent about the shit you get dickbent about.
"why the hell would i want to defend trump...." good point.

and this is why i wouldn't bother. people like you, bendog and other are just here to go WAH ORANGE MAN BAD and will hear nothing but that. if i don't agree with you on a single point, then suddenly i'm a TRUMPBOT.

you binary-extreme types are just a PITA.

and this is why i wouldn't bother. people like you, bendog and other are just here to go WAH ORANGE MAN BAD and will hear nothing but that. if i don't agree with you on a single point, then suddenly i'm a TRUMPBOT.

5th Ave Syndrome.

5th Ave Syndrome.
no - the "i made a mistake and addressed a fucking idiot" syndrome. i'll stop now.

youre right, him spinning and propagating his brag campaign is totally cool during a pandemic. Way to go Mr President!

5th Ave Syndrome.
no - the "i made a mistake and addressed a fucking idiot" syndrome. i'll stop now.
Good.

It’s an interesting tactic I see you taking lately. You don’t engage in the topic at hand you just complain about the people who are complaining. Doesn’t it get boring having that conversation over and over again?

It’s an interesting tactic I see you taking lately. You don’t engage in the topic at hand you just complain about the people who are complaining. Doesn’t it get boring having that conversation over and over again?
if you recall, i used to engage a lot. along the way through these "engagements" i learn who is worth the time, and who is simply angry and spittin up some hate; simply not worth the time TO engage with?

trump did a thing. you come in here to mock it. i laugh cause it's what you do. when push comes to shove, you simply give your side the benefit of the doubt yet you've never once done that for what you don't like. your side deserves/earned it, the other, well they didn't.

every
single
time

you want to be less predictable, then do something different. but as you say, i'm complaining about the people complaining - what else would you have me do? pat your head and go "there there"?

stop complaining then i'll stop complaining about your complaining.

youre right, him spinning and propagating his brag campaign is totally cool during a pandemic. Way to go Mr President!
Seeing this ad in NV today: Trump campaign ad to air in Las Vegas, touts economy It's like a Nuremberg rally video....in color.

if you recall, i used to engage a lot. along the way through these "engagements" i learn who is worth the time, and who is simply angry and spittin up some hate; simply not worth the time TO engage with?

trump did a thing. you come in here to mock it. i laugh cause it's what you do. when push comes to shove, you simply give your side the benefit of the doubt yet you've never once done that for what you don't like. your side deserves/earned it, the other, well they didn't.

every
single
time

you want to be less predictable, then do something different.
Life is hard, isn't it?

As usual, Trump makes me look wistfully back to Presidents who were decent men who tried to do the right thing (Nixon excepted). But remember Gerry Ford having his pic taken to try and encourage Americans to get the swine flu inoculation. The vaccine was plagued with mistakes from the beginning, and was blamed for a host of side effects including Guillain-Barré syndrome, but in the end scientists concluded the side effects complaints were more emotion that fact based, and the benefits of the vaccine outweighed the risks.

I guess the consensus was the govt moved too fast in 1976, but imo it was more a tale that even when Presidents do the right thing, it doesn't turn out well for them.

Stupid fucking Dimms and their open borders, but they blame POTUS for the Coronavirus outbreak?

Absolute shit for brains.

Republicans storm out of coronavirus briefing after Democrat rips Trump's response

They are such trash....all day, every day. Disgusting and morally bankrupt political opportunists.
their concerns would be much more valid if they were worried about the topic, not the person. when all you do is bitch about someone 24x7, eventually people go deaf and simply stop listening to you. the only responses you'll get at that point are to mock them usually, which sets them off yet again.

Forum List

Back