TRUMPS daily tweets!

New tweet****

Michael Cohen’s book manuscript shows that he committed perjury on a scale not seen before. He must have forgotten about his book when he testified. What does Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, say about this one. Is he being paid by Crooked Hillary. Using her lawyer?

...and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed. Republicans have been abused long enough. Must end now!“
Yawn... well I guess Trumps tactic of “repeat until the puppets believe” is working
Ok now do you have any content??
No I was just yawning. Involuntary reaction to repetitive and boring content

New tweet****

Michael Cohen’s book manuscript shows that he committed perjury on a scale not seen before. He must have forgotten about his book when he testified. What does Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, Lanny Davis, say about this one. Is he being paid by Crooked Hillary. Using her lawyer?

...and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed. Republicans have been abused long enough. Must end now!“
Yawn... well I guess Trumps tactic of “repeat until the puppets believe” is working
Don’t say you don’t like someone if you can’t tell us why lol that’s why we call you deranged

New tweet****

Don’t say you don’t like someone if you can’t tell us why lol that’s why we call you deranged
When did I say I didn’t like someone? Are you confused?

New tweet****

Ahhh so Bieber you like trump got cha lol... you are one deranged mofo lol

New tweet****

New tweet****

93% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. 52% Approval Rating overall! Not bad considering I get the most unfair (BAD) press in the history of presidential politics! And don’t forget the Witch Hunt!”

Ahhh so Bieber you like trump got cha lol... you are one deranged mofo lol
You got me? Is that what you care about? Ok you got me I like Trump. Shit, what am I to do now?!

New tweet****

93% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. 52% Approval Rating overall! Not bad considering I get the most unfair (BAD) press in the history of presidential politics! And don’t forget the Witch Hunt!”
And another lie. Approval is at 44%... but keep lapping it up.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

New Teweet***

After more than two years of Presidential Harassment, the only things that have been proven is that Democrats and other broke the law. The hostile Cohen testimony, given by a liar to reduce his prison time, proved no Collusion! His just written book manuscript showed what he.....
...said was a total lie, but Fake Media won’t show it. I am an innocent man being persecuted by some very bad, conflicted & corrupt people in a Witch Hunt that is illegal & should never have been allowed to start - And only because I won the Election! Despite this, great success!“

New tweet****

Lol fake polls have him at 44% that funny.. more like 70%

my favorite Trump tweet:
kiss-my-ass_o_452063.jpg

New tweet****

Prove it. Use facts. Go

New tweet****

Prove it. Use facts. Go
Facts?? Ok what do you disapprove of? If you can’t find anything.. then his approval is 100%

New tweet****

Prove it. Use facts. Go
Facts?? Ok what do you disapprove of? If you can’t find anything.. then his approval is 100%
I disapprove of you lying and pulling numbers out of your ass. I posted a link showing a 44% approval. Even your precious Rasmussen poll was in there. Not one was close to 70%. So now you show your proof of 70%. Let’s see it

New tweet****

Prove it. Use facts. Go
I disapprove of you lying and pulling numbers out of your ass. I posted a link showing a 44% approval. Even your precious Rasmussen poll was in there. Not one was close to 70%. So now you show your proof of 70%. Let’s see it
I am.. and you proved my point you don’t disappprove of anything. Thank you I agree

Prove it. Use facts. Go
I am.. and you proved my point you don’t disappprove of anything. Thank you I agree
Let’s not get back to fake news and false assumptions. Just stick to the facts. So evidence for your 70% claim? What you got?

I read trumps tweets daily and what a great way to break down how affective they are.

I call them the left melter! Let’s get it started with this one!

“So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!”

So true democrats have literally no success except sky rocketing crime and murder in the towns they run.

Tell me, what exactly has Trump accomplished in ANY of his negotiations since becoming President?

Prove it. Use facts. Go
Let’s not get back to fake news and false assumptions. Just stick to the facts. So evidence for your 70% claim? What you got?
Pretty sure I did if you refuse to say what you disapprove of it’s at 100% approval rating

Last edited:
I read trumps tweets daily and what a great way to break down how affective they are.

I call them the left melter! Let’s get it started with this one!

“So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!”

So true democrats have literally no success except sky rocketing crime and murder in the towns they run.

Tell me, what exactly has Trump accomplished in ANY of his negotiations since becoming President?
Lol ummm new North America trade deal, north Korea not testing missles, tax cuts for Americans, record economical times, new China trade deals, the wall, putting Americans first. DEREGULATION. The investments .. absolutely amazing

Prove it. Use facts. Go
Pretty sure I did if you refuse what you disapprove of it’s at 100% approval rating
One persons opinion does not represent everybody. Are you trying to say otherwise?

Forum List

Back